The Tomorrow People Discussion

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
This show has a pretty interesting premise:ohhh: and alot of potential:ehh:, but i see 1 season or two out this show. :ehh:the 100 looks dope aswell:ehh:

Daps
Remember watchin the old school version as a kid on Nickelodeon, that one at least had a black chick. This one seems to be all Cacs so:camby:
Pretty sure I saw a light skin black chick playing the best friend of the main character.. other than that yup its another cac filled cw show

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
anyone catch last night episode?

I thought the 2nd episode was cool, if not nothing that hasn't been done before. I like the fact that Steven knows that Ultra is even as hell now and can't be trusted at all. His uncle is on some no fukks given about The Tomorrow People, all the talk about them being a different species is over the top though. That you immediately see them as not human and just people with advanced powers.

Obvious Steven is digging the girl leader, can't blame him she is pretty as hell :whoo:

I hope they do something with the best friend girl character as well. She is fine too. Right now will keep it on the DVR rotation.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Heard this mentioned on the FanBros podcast so I'll be adding this to my backlog. Hope its worth it. Seemed interesting.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
First episode didn't turn me away.

The thing about these type of shows though has me rooting for the bad guys. :russ: Got me feeling like a racist.

Just like I did with Amon (before it was revealed he was a c00n tho) from Avatar: Legend of Korra, I sympathize with Ultra. Can't have these superhuman freaks clownin' with regular folk around, know what I mean? :manny:

I'm gonna watch the second episode now.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just watched the 3rd episode and it had some good moments. Still think they are too one dimensional with the humans vs. tomorrow people, Ultra comes across too evil at times. I was surprised they went with Stephens friend Astrid seeing him use his powers already.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Starting to fill in the backstories for them, with first the girl and now John. Peyton List has me :noah:

Younger brother seems to be a worthless character so far.

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Saw tonights ep. A user who "abuses" his power to abse women. I was:ohhh::patrice: and:beli: at the same time. To predictable:snoop: Next weeks ep. looks dope tho:ehh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The whole love story with John/Kara/Stephen has been the weakest part of the show.

Kara is :noah:though. Such a pretty snowbunny.