The Tomorrow People Discussion

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm all Cac'd out with my tv shows for the time being. I already have Arrow, Agents Of Shield, Suits, White Collar, and Almost Human in my regular viewing rotation; anything else would be Caucasian overload. Besides I remember watching the BBC version on Nickelodeon back when I was a kid and that one was better

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Did almost human get any good?
almost human has potential, but they keep doing them random sci-fi of the week episodes. tomorrow people is some decent shyt. i want the shyt to not get canceled. its CAC'd out but still decent.
the almost himan storyline with judge dredd getting sonned by his ex is dope, but they dont explore that shyt enough. now they just introduced the android creator nig, who prolly has something to do with judge dred ex, but these side stories are wack

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I watch it, I'm giving it a chance till the finale.

People calling it cac'd out hasn't seen Star-Crossed yet. :scusthov: Cac'd out to the max. Even the brotha on there is cacified.

Last edited:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I watch it, I'm giving it a chance till the finale.

People calling it can't out hasn't seen Star-Crossed yet. :scusthov: Cac'd out to the max. Even the brotha on there is cacified.

the other show "The 100" looks :ehh: pretty much "After Earth" with Abercrombie cac's making decisions :beli:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this show has no blacks whatsoever so i cant fuk with it....i'll stick with supernatural and arrow on the cw :manny:

:what: Where did you get your information? Y'all nikkas trippin. The lead character's best friend is a black/mixed female
Photo.jpg

One of the main characters is an Asian dude (Aaron Yoo, from Disturbia and other films). One of the main character's work partner's is black. etc. It's okay, and the ratio will probably get better. I'm telling you guys, this show is not to be missed.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:what: Where did you get your information? Y'all nikkas trippin. The lead character's best friend is a black/mixed female
Photo.jpg

One of the main characters is an Asian dude (Aaron Yoo, from Disturbia and other films). One of the main character's work partner's is black. etc. It's okay, and the ratio will probably get better. I'm telling you guys, this show is not to be missed.
maybe when the season over i'll check it out :manny:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm all Cac'd out with my tv shows for the time being. I already have Arrow, Agents Of Shield, Suits, White Collar, and Almost Human in my regular viewing rotation; anything else would be Caucasian overload. Besides I remember watching the BBC version on Nickelodeon back when I was a kid and that one was better
:ahh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:lawd:This show is pure piff. I'm digging it as much as Arrow, no joke.

Cara :banderas:

Really?

I've been watching since the beginning, but overall the show has been a disappointment to me. There are some cool elements and Astrid is :noah:but they don't do nearly enough with the premise and some of the writing is just bad.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
These Tomorrow people are soft. Smh at how things are turning out cuz of their softness

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Don't know if anybody here kept up with the show, but tonight is the season finale. I wanted to like the show more than I did, it had some nice elements like Astrid and John, but a lot of weak stuff as well. If it does get renewed, I'm not sure I would come back. Depends on how the season finale goes down tonight.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
The show is cac-ed out. Set in New York City, the most multiracial city on planet Earth and there's one Black person and one Asian guy. New York City is 33% white, 25% black, 28% hispanic, 13% asian. That means the characters should be damn near equally distributed, yet you watch the show and there's a crowd of 30 cacs :comeon:

I stopped watching after I realized its the same show as Nikita. Its Nikita with super powers.

There's a secret government organization. On Nikita, its Division. On Tomorrow People, its Ultra.

The main character has a close bond with the guy who runs this secret government organization. On Nikita, its Percy. On Tomorrow People, its Steven's uncle.

The members of this secret organization have to give up their lives. On Nikita, they get their identities erased and have to stay at Division. On Tomorrow People, if the breakouts try to live normal lives, they get killed by Ultra.