The Tomorrow People Discussion

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ehh: I was ready to quit on this show after 1 or 2 episodes, but I'm 6 episodes into it & the show is decent enough that I'll go ahead finish watching this 1 & only season.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:sadcam:I'm 16 episodes into the season and I now like the show enough that I'm disappointed that this show was cancelled.

:banderas:According to ratings of individual episodes on IMDB, these last 6 episodes are gonna be the best episodes of the season.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I finished watching this show earlier this week, definitely disappointed it was canceled.:sadcam:

I watch it, I'm giving it a chance till the finale.

People calling it cac'd out hasn't seen Star-Crossed yet. :scusthov: Cac'd out to the max. Even the brotha on there is cacified.
:lupe: Is "Star-Crossed" worth watching though?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Bzh8HVIIQAI2G3Q.jpg:large

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Still mad this piff got canceled and bs like 'the 100' is still on the air.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Still mad this piff got canceled and bs like 'the 100' is still on the air.
"The 100" is getting very good reception from TV critics & nikkas on this forum.

:scust: You should be mad The CW renewed "Beauty & The Beast" instead of "The Tomorrow People".

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
yep

lol cw films everything in vancouver must be getting a great price

:mjlol: At the fact that this show takes place in NYC, but is shot in Vancouver. I always forgot the show was supposed to take place in NYC.

didnt even know the lead for this is oliver queens brother

You do realize the lead (Robbie Amell) is the dude that plays Firestrom/Ronnie on "The Flash"? Also the chick that plays Cara (Peyton List) just got casted to play Captain Cold's Sister on "The Flash".

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjlol: At the fact that this show takes place in NYC, but is shot in Vancouver. I always forgot the show was supposed to take place in NYC.

You do realize the lead (Robbie Amell) is the dude that plays Firestrom/Ronnie on "The Flash"? Also the chick that plays Kara (Peyton List) just got casted to play Captain Cold's Sister on "The Flash".

:wow:

being a cw actor/actress is :blessed:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
didnt even know the lead for this is oliver queens brother

You do realize the lead (Robbie Amell) is the dude that plays Firestrom/Ronnie on "The Flash"? Also the chick that plays Cara (Peyton List) just got casted to play Captain Cold's Sister on "The Flash".

:wow:

being a cw actor/actress is :blessed:

:heh: It's inevitable that a bunch of the regular & recurring cast (Such as the actors that play John, Russell, Hillary, & etc.) will also end up being casted on other CW shows.

how did this show get cancelled?

only 5 episodes in but piff so far

We discussed it in "The Flash" thread last week, when it was announced that the chick who played Cara had been casted on "The Flash": http://www.thecoli.com/posts/11400948/