The thought of J. Cole and Kendrick retiring one day without ever being truly battle-tested pisses me off

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Those posters are the same ones that'll say nobody cared about that battle

When Royce and Lupe are better rappers than anyone they listen to. Especially Aubrey
:heh:
That battle was more one-sided than I thought it’d be. Lupe beat him, stomped him, shot him, stomped him again and shat a deuce on that man lyrically :picard:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
What did Drake do after this?

He cried to Angela Martinez. He cried to Marcellus Wiley

Then scrapped the ESPN interview because he was afraid of Kendrick ending his career
:unimpressed:

Drake didn't want it. He never wants it

He's a p*ssy. Same nikka that wrote thoughtful IG juelzing about black face. And ran to Lebron on his "I am a good father" press run after he got ethered

But yall are crying about Kendrick being scared. Yall are just biased. Yall are fans of the most bytchmade fraudulent rapper of all time. None of yall can tell me any different
:unimpressed:

Drake don’t need to set it off

Kendrick should. He the “rapper”

BBG

Superstar
Daps
That battle was more one-sided than I thought it’d be. Lupe beat him, stomped him, shot him, stomped him again and shat a deuce on that man lyrically :picard:

Aight I'm ngl I'm not a fan of neither of these nikkas. I'm from Chicago and was in highschool during Lupe's run so all the nerds was on him heavy, I couldn't do it. Royce I prefer as a rapper only because that album with the song "Cocaine" on it surprised the hell outta me. I loved that shyt.

But I just don't like Lupe rapping at all (not saying he can't but his voice is p*ssy I don't wanna hear men talk to me soothingly) and Royce while I don't mind listening to I don't really care to here him battle Lupe lol.
Royce should've never uttered that dumb ass Sun Chips bar
:francis:

Okay y'all making the shyt sound interesting tho, what happened ?? I mean this is a beef thread after all. :lupe:nikka linked boondocks and not the bars smh

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Aight I'm ngl I'm not a fan of neither of these nikkas. I'm from Chicago and was in highschool during Lupe's run so all the nerds was on him heavy, I couldn't do it. Royce I prefer as a rapper only because that album with the song "Cocaine" on it surprised the hell outta me. I loved that shyt.

But I just don't like Lupe rapping at all (not saying he can't but his voice is p*ssy I don't wanna hear men talk to me soothingly) and Royce while I don't mind listening to I don't really care to here him battle Lupe lol.

Okay y'all making the shyt sound interesting tho, what happened ?? I mean this is a beef thread after all. :lupe:nikka linked boondocks and not the bars smh
Make sure you're sitting down while you listen to this fam
:lupe: :sadcam:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Make sure you're sitting down while you listen to this fam
:lupe: :sadcam:

My God :picard:i was fully prepared to shyt on it cuz just as I suspected this nikka get on the mic talking all light n shyt but it's like the shyt he was saying was so fukkin hard it has a weird effect where he don't sound p*ssy nomore wtf that boondocks gif was definitely valid @Ziggiy my bad for the neg but you returned it so we even

Where the sun chips bar you say started all this? And what was the response?? Im not tryna be prisoner of the moment but the shyt I just listened to is absolutely better than any diss Drake, Meek, Lil Sean etc. ever recorded.