The thought of J. Cole and Kendrick retiring one day without ever being truly battle-tested pisses me off

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
My God :picard:i was fully prepared to shyt on it cuz just as I suspected this nikka get on the mic talking all light n shyt but it's like the shyt he was saying was so fukkin hard it has a weird effect where he don't sound p*ssy nomore wtf that boondocks gif was definitely valid @Ziggiy my bad for the neg but you returned it so we even

Where the sun chips bar you say started all this? And what was the response?? Im not tryna be prisoner of the moment but the shyt I just listened to is absolutely better than any diss Drake, Meek, Lil Sean etc. ever recorded.
Royce said this on his Lambda track he dropped. SLR 3.5 was Lupe's response

I'll put a hole in your son while he holding your Sun Chips

The rest is history
:wow:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
The rest is history
:wow:
Wait a damn minute nikka I don't know this history :why: why would he say that shyt to dude???????? Wasn't these gentlemen doing a podcast together? Like I vaguely remember this beef occurring I just didn't care so I don't recall how whatever little differences they had could result in Royce threatening to shoot Lupe's son dafuq

And Lupe owns Sun Chips??!?!! I don't understand :damn: :damn:

EDIT: y'all corny for acting like Royce got blown off the map :stopitslime: I still take Lupe's diss over this but it's still hard too

Last edited:
Daps
What did Drake do after this?

He cried to Angela Martinez. He cried to Marcellus Wiley

Then scrapped the ESPN interview because he was afraid of Kendrick ending his career
:unimpressed:

Drake didn't want it. He never wants it

He's a p*ssy. Same nikka that wrote thoughtful IG juelzing about black face. And ran to Lebron on his "I am a good father" press run after he got ethered

But yall are crying about Kendrick being scared. Yall are just biased. Yall are fans of the most bytchmade fraudulent rapper of all time. None of yall can tell me any different
:unimpressed:

Had no idea about the ESPN thing, got even more reason to dislike him now. Yikes. Can't even stand on what he said.

Also, I'm pretty sure Kendrick took another shot at Drake on "America Has a Problem", which has still gone unanswered as usual.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait a damn minute nikka I don't know this history :why: why would he say that shyt to dude???????? Wasn't these gentlemen doing a podcast together? Like I vaguely remember this beef occurring I just didn't care so I don't recall how whatever little differences they had could result in Royce threatening to shoot Lupe's son dafuq

And Lupe owns Sun Chips??!?!! I don't understand :damn: :damn:

EDIT: y'all corny for acting like Royce got blown off the map :stopitslime: I still take Lupe's diss over this but it's still hard too

Thank you someone finally said it Lupe won slightly imo but one sided shyt is crazy Royce dumbed the fukk out on that shyt.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah...this thread turned into a thread giving props for Drake having a good pen in battles?

I'm out as soon as Certified enters a thread involving drake.

:hhh: :beli: :stopitslime: :aicmon: :russ::mjlol::unimpressed:
A good Pen what what page are fukking Kidding me did everyone forget about this?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It’s wild that the only music genre dominated by young black men is the only genre where (certain) fans don’t respect the artist if they don’t tear other artist down :francis:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
He basically told 50 to enjoy his run while it lasts, cats just didn't care about it... "what if I put out bullshyt joints like AZ" nuff said

What you should be asking is how come he never had the heart to respond to E-40...

AZ prolly never heard E-40's accidental diss.:russ:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Fab still looking for a studio

clearly, Fab who was also under the universal umbrella, was told not to respond to kendrick.

yall sit around all day complaining about the state of hip-hop but yall never even attempt to look at the obvious chit that really killed off the culture.

Daps
clearly, Fab who was also under the universal umbrella, was told not to respond to kendrick.

yall sit around all day complaining about the state of hip-hop but yall never even attempt to look at the obvious chit that really killed off the culture.
Yeah, by the mid 2010s the suits had too much control, been dwindling ever since (on the 'mainstream' side)

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Kendrick could never beef with anyone because he has too many riders. All of Cali would ride for him.

Pac even had interviews about it. Soldiers ready for war he had to tell them to chill

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps

but fab did get at kendrick on the get back off of The soul tape3