The theory of evolution. Fact or fiction?

What are Your Thoughts?

• Evolution is a fact

• Evolution is a fraud

• Something else entirely

Results are only viewable after voting.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
its sad that this question has to be asked

there is a creator. its name? Abiogenesis

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Annunaki came to earth decided they wanted another creature to continue to conduct labor for them they found a hominid (basically the hybrid between us and primates) that was somewhat similar to them. They did some DNA manipulation to them and created Humanity on earth. They even left an all seeing eye in orbit to continue to monitor the earth until which time they decide to return or they cede control of this planetary system to another entity.

To me this theory makes far more sense and it’s based off the ancient emerald scrolls which are far older than the Bible. It also explains humans of different races. And also how humans were placed at various locations after the great flood. And thought how to survive. Taught sciences and how to protect themselves and control civilization.

Also keep in mind even in the Bible it mentions god being at war against other gods. Basically gods were those who came to earth from above who had technology that seems like magic.

It’s always odd to me that the most ancient communities we have on earth who share their history have no issues mentioning aliens and visitors from above. The moment you associate the visitors from above and place them as alien life forms it explains the appearance and everything. The ancients were not stupid people they just didn’t have the words to describe these beings.

We are all a part of source (god) experiencing life so that source can experience all. Source is in everyone. Source is the spark of life.

This is an interesting perspective and was part of my motivation in making the thread. My thinking is "What if both evolution and creationism are wrong?". Red herrings thrown in the mix to obscure the truth of our origins. Was inspired by a conversation where it was said we're an engineered species which was a tangent from something I said about the link between pork and cannibalism as those who have ate human flesh attest it tastes a lot like swine.

This got me thinking about the fact they are so similar to us in so many ways, see organ transplants:

Which is usually a very fraught business, even people to people. Add into the mix that once this idea clicks you suddenly realize how many people actually look quite piggish:

giphy.gif

Everything from the features, traits, similar organs, hairless skin, subcutaneous fat layers/distribution and heavy eyelashes. The alien concept seems to be a god by another name but it was a very interesting conversation as some are of the perspective that man is an engineered species. Specifically designed for labor and, just like you said, the old texts (actually many of the first texts and legends) all attest to the same thing.

The issue is that all of those texts (from which so much of the Annunaki stuff springs) have been mangled and mistranslated beyond recognition since Stitchen. When you look at others like Heiser (who actually knows the tongue) you get a radically different picture but then I consider everything but don't take anything as gospel.

Whatever the truth is if I were a betting man I'd put my chips on a third option which may or may not be the big headed scientist hitting up Earth with a remix and then being all "Take that, take that, take that" as he diddy bops back to his realm and leaves the equivalent of ant farm on this planet who may have sentience but generally dont have a clue how to use it.

We are, after all, the only species that actively engages in war with the environment that sustains it and are totally disconnected from so much that is real in exchange for grasping at fantastical phantasms then fighting over abstract symbols like they're real. Ive often said that society at large is schizophrenic at best and this convo gave me a different perspective to consider as I only have cursory knowledge of a lot of this area due to the reasons outlined.

The Dogon (which says no god in reverse) and their knowledge of Sirius that they say came from space dolphinmen that talked to them about their home is the starting point of the research:

3114220cb7f6e463065b63514e0795ba--greek-language-star-system.jpg

oannes_main-696x392-1.jpg

vatican138_01.jpg

Aint ish changed, cept the astrological age... What are the chances of that iconography happening independently with two disconnected cultures and still being here? Or could it be, as I suspect, a reference to something else. Ever wondered why the devil has a trident and is linked with a place under the ground?

Either way its the 8 billion dollar question and may be the key to everything. Tomorrow people, where is your past?

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
If you dont like that question,how the hell we come from fish:mjlol:?

When you believe stupid shyt like fish grew legs and eventually turned to humans. You cant say shyt about the bible. I dont think ive ever read a bible story as outlandish.
You mean the book that had a nikka wipe out an entire army with a donkey jawbone???

timeless

All Star
Daps
Annunaki came to earth decided they wanted another creature to continue to conduct labor for them they found a hominid (basically the hybrid between us and primates) that was somewhat similar to them. They did some DNA manipulation to them and created Humanity on earth. They even left an all seeing eye in orbit to continue to monitor the earth until which time they decide to return or they cede control of this planetary system to another entity.

To me this theory makes far more sense and it’s based off the ancient emerald scrolls which are far older than the Bible. It also explains humans of different races. And also how humans were placed at various locations after the great flood. And thought how to survive. Taught sciences and how to protect themselves and control civilization.
I thought you weren't supposed to read the emerald tablets lest you be cursed?

I always felt that the Annunaki was metaphorical for slavers, because when you think about what does an extraterrestrial that can travel around the universe want from earth that they cannot find anywhere else? Our world isn't the only one with resources and lifeforms...

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
People don't understand how scientific theories work - it's a collection of observable facts and trying to tie them all together. All the tenets of Evolution are objectively true but religious folks wanna cover their ears because it goes against some old as text written before 90% of our modern scientific breakthroughs :pachaha:
but thats not true

evolutions arguments are that:

we observe visible similarities in creatures so they must have a common ancestor without actually proving they have a common ancestor

they have mapped like 10-20% of the genome and they still dont know what the rest does but want to you believe they have mastery over genetics.

like i said they are good at indoctrinating people into an idea. Even the idea of "acquired traits" has never been proven. In fact the only thing proven as I've said earlier is the LOSS of traits (adaptation) due to environment change. Which many would consider mutation not evolution

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but thats not true

evolutions arguments are that:

we observe visible similarities in creatures so they must have a common ancestor without actually proving they have a common ancestor

they have mapped like 10-20% of the genome and they still dont know what the rest does but want to you believe they have mastery over genetics.

like i said they are good at indoctrinating people into an idea. Even the idea of "acquired traits" has never been proven. In fact the only thing proven as I've said earlier is the LOSS of traits (adaptation) due to environment change. Which many would consider mutation not evolution

Tadpoles still evolve.

Caterpillars still evolve..

Thats been the case since day one..

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Tadpoles still evolve.

Caterpillars still evolve..

Thats been the case since day one..

evolve isnt the right word for what you're describing

you mean "metamorphosis" as its apart of their growth cycle

Tadpoles are born in shallow water and need to swim until they are large enough to tread land. And many froggy parents will guard the cove where the tadpoles are

caterpillars eat and forage until they have enough plant proteins to start building a coc00n which then their body liquifies and they change into a butterfly

evolve implies that caterpillar becomes "new" special caterpillar with new traits, and tadpole becomes new tadpole with new traits

many insects have metamorphosis cycles other than those including underwater creatures like jelly fish.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
evolve isnt the right word for what you're describing

you mean "metamorphosis" as its apart of their growth cycle

Tadpoles are born in shallow water and need to swim until they are large enough to tread land. And many froggy parents will guard the cove where the tadpoles are

caterpillars eat and forage until they have enough plant proteins to start building a coc00n which then their body liquifies and they change into a butterfly

evolve implies that caterpillar becomes "new" special caterpillar with new traits, and tadpole becomes new tadpole with new traits

many insects have metamorphosis cycles other than those including underwater creatures like jelly fish.

So they really don't have any observable proof outside of human DNA and monkey DNA are similar..

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought you weren't supposed to read the emerald tablets lest you be cursed?

I always felt that the Annunaki was metaphorical for slavers, because when you think about what does an extraterrestrial that can travel around the universe want from earth that they cannot find anywhere else? Our world isn't the only one with resources and lifeforms...

I don’t believe in curse but the annunaki is just a translation for travelers from above. The anun to me seem to be a group of visitors from above that were in different form factors that taught humanity and some fought against each other.

But when you start noticing shared traditions across the world and finding pyramids all over it kind of puts you in the mind that they were here to teach humans to reach a certain point.

As if it was by design. It’s too many ancient artifacts from people who wouldn’t have knowledge of these technologies that they created to inform others over time. Lest beholden to the amount of things that have been destroyed or they have stored in the Vatican or hidden behind some national or corporate security wall.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t believe in curse but the annunaki is just a translation for travelers from above. The anun to me seem to be a group of visitors from above that were in different form factors that taught humanity and some fought against each other.

But when you start noticing shared traditions across the world and finding pyramids all over it kind of puts you in the mind that they were here to teach humans to reach a certain point.

As if it was by design. It’s too many ancient artifacts from people who wouldn’t have knowledge of these technologies that they created to inform others over time. Lest beholden to the amount of things that have been destroyed or they have stored in the Vatican or hidden behind some national or corporate security wall.

With this in mind, have you noticed that in the bible the writers make it seem as if God had a special relationship with one nation? Versus having a relationship with all.

• Dap

timeless

All Star
Daps

Ah that's what I had read, but I could be completely wrong about that curse part.

Pyramids are quite interesting to me because as you said they are found all over the world. Mounds and ziggurats too. But that also tells us that the continents were much closer to each other than now. Species of animals found in South America were observed in Antarctica for example.

Idk why people built them. Maybe they thought they were pretty? Or maybe someone important had a dream and wanted to recreate one and others followed along?

The Vatican contains a lot of secrets, but nothing you can't find out yourself with some heavy meditation.

timeless

All Star
Daps
With this in mind, have you noticed that in the bible the writers make it seem as if God had a special relationship with one nation? Versus having a relationship with all.
All nations had their own gods and goddesses that they had special relationships with. I think the Bible states this as well.

• Dap