The theory of evolution. Fact or fiction?

What are Your Thoughts?

• Evolution is a fact

• Evolution is a fraud

• Something else entirely

Results are only viewable after voting.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With this in mind, have you noticed that in the bible the writers make it seem as if God had a special relationship with one nation? Versus having a relationship with all.
Exactly he seemed to favor his flock. However the god in the Bible sure was vengeful, angry, jealous, and all kind of other things. Which seems to be real human. God was mad so he made it flood to get rid of the other creatures. So god uses weather as a weapon of mass destruction? Is that a capability humans use now yes.

This is a deep rabbit hole that to me lends its self to interference from another living entity that had a specific task and purpose at what point. And it could still be that.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I don’t believe in curse but the annunaki is just a translation for travelers from above. The anun to me seem to be a group of visitors from above that were in different form factors that taught humanity and some fought against each other.

But when you start noticing shared traditions across the world and finding pyramids all over it kind of puts you in the mind that they were here to teach humans to reach a certain point.

As if it was by design. It’s too many ancient artifacts from people who wouldn’t have knowledge of these technologies that they created to inform others over time. Lest beholden to the amount of things that have been destroyed or they have stored in the Vatican or hidden behind some national or corporate security wall.
perhaps I can shift how you view these "annunaki"

another way of consider travelers in the sky are the "constellations" which hold more knowledge than just for navigation...Things that even now are poorly understood.

So these annunaki could have been the brightest stars in the sky and their hosts bringing seasonal changes that ancient people perceived in different ways...and technically there are people today who are still doing the same.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Exactly he seemed to favor his flock. However the god in the Bible sure was vengeful, angry, jealous, and all kind of other things. Which seems to be real human. God was mad so he made it flood to get rid of the other creatures. So god uses weather as a weapon of mass destruction? Is that a capability humans use now yes.

This is a deep rabbit hole that to me lends its self to interference from another living entity that had a specific task and purpose at what point. And it could still be that.
God also works through people

which lends the idea that the water that destroyed the earth came out of mouths like yours and mine

great-malboro-malboro.gif

"inflicts Berserk, causing opponents to attack targets at random"

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ah that's what I had read, but I could be completely wrong about that curse part.

Pyramids are quite interesting to me because as you said they are found all over the world. Mounds and ziggurats too. But that also tells us that the continents were much closer to each other than now. Species of animals found in South America were observed in Antarctica for example.

Idk why people built them. Maybe they thought they were pretty? Or maybe someone important had a dream and wanted to recreate one and others followed along?

The Vatican contains a lot of secrets, but nothing you can't find out yourself with some heavy meditation.

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if they were an energy source of some sort. I’m almost certain at this point it’s been multiple civilian that have had free energy over time. One of which was in Europe. And we also know Nikola Tesla and a few other inventors utilized teachings passed down from Egypt in order to create wireless energy. In addition to them also finding ancient batteries as well in the sumaria area.

So much of history is outright hidden or lost that we don’t know the truth. And it’s all been b*stardized by various entities (Vatican for example).

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All nations had their own gods and goddesses that they had special relationships with. I think the Bible states this as well.

The bible clearly states that, sure. But it doesn't state what you observed.

"But when you start noticing shared traditions across the world and finding pyramids all over it kind of puts you in the mind that they were here to teach humans to reach a certain point."

The claim is that enlightened people from the region of Egypt went around the world and taught everyone.. Here you made an observation that goes against the aforementioned.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

People afraid to go down that hole. Probably unearth a lot of sh*t if you jump down it..

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
change is constant..........*
and should be expected!

but its a male trait to remain fixed in ones ways, but it doesnt mean we cant curtail our own personal ways in the likeness of what we believe is right.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
So they really don't have any observable proof outside of human DNA and monkey DNA are similar..
more or less

there are other ways to consider living creatures makeup and composition

and it involves a weird source...norse realms

if you were to consider your organ systems as independent realms working together strange but unusually accurate ideas start emerging

RE: pryamids. I have my belief about what they are but I dont think anyone would believe me if I talked about it in real detail

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
Our fangs that lions, tigers, and dogs have are in the exact same spot, across damn near the entire animal kingdom

Our mothers act the same way across damn near the entire animal kingdom

Our internal organs are damn near in the same location, across damn near the entire animal kingdom

Our skin, hair, nails, eyes, etc., are damn near made of the exact same shyt, across damn near the entire animal kingdom

Our eye placement, finger placement, arm placement, leg placement, nose placement, are damn near the same across damn near the entire animal kingdom

Our needs such as Sex, Food, Shelter, Sleep, are damn near the same, across damn near the entire animal kingdom

I can do this all day, but you’re an arrogant dumbass if you can’t understand WHY someone might think Evolution exists

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Our fangs that lions, tigers, and dogs have are in the exact same spot, across damn near the entire animal kingdom

Our mothers act the same way across damn near the entire animal kingdom

Our internal organs are damn near in the same location, across damn near the entire animal kingdom

Our skin, hair, nails, eyes, etc., are damn near made of the exact same shyt, across damn near the entire animal kingdom

Our eye placement, finger placement, arm placement, leg placement, nose placement, are damn near the same across damn near the entire animal kingdom

Our needs such as Sex, Food, Shelter, Sleep, are damn near the same, across damn near the entire animal kingdom

I can do this all day, but you’re an arrogant dumbass if you can’t understand WHY someone might think Evolution exists

Well why did white people try to make it out that only black people were monkeys?

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
perhaps I can shift how you view these "annunaki"

another way of consider travelers in the sky are the "constellations" which hold more knowledge than just for navigation...Things that even now are poorly understood.

So these annunaki could have been the brightest stars in the sky and their hosts bringing seasonal changes that ancient people perceived in different ways...and technically there are people today who are still doing the same.

Expound on this please. I have no view on annunaki to shift either way and want to hear it from your lens.

• Dap

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Annunaki came to earth decided they wanted another creature to continue to conduct labor for them they found a hominid (basically the hybrid between us and primates) that was somewhat similar to them. They did some DNA manipulation to them and created Humanity on earth. They even left an all seeing eye in orbit to continue to monitor the earth until which time they decide to return or they cede control of this planetary system to another entity.

To me this theory makes far more sense and it’s based off the ancient emerald scrolls which are far older than the Bible. It also explains humans of different races. And also how humans were placed at various locations after the great flood. And thought how to survive. Taught sciences and how to protect themselves and control civilization.
Further reading on this :feedme:
if you were to consider your organ systems as independent realms working together strange but unusually accurate ideas start emerging
Like what? :feedme:

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Expound on this please. I have no view on annunaki to shift either way and want to hear it from your lens.
remember how you and I agreed that we live in a fractal...well what if told you we live in more than one fractal?

and that the overlap of them is so great that its hard to tell what it actually is?

now consider annunaki....travelers in the sky. They revolve, sink and rise and phenomena is observed on earth. Now mind you in biochemistry the particle interactions are "incredibly" slight. What I am insinuating is that the very functions of your body could be governed by the heavens.

The issue though as magnificent of a possibility this is is that we are still in control of these realms that we call our members. So if we allow any particular member to become dominant (IE your stomach, phallus, tongue etc) you will be enslaved

so the ancient religions had deities for each realm governing and under sway of the Mighty One who governed them all

:hubie:this is just conjecture though. And you have already told me that spirituality to you borders on superstition.