The theory of evolution. Fact or fiction?

What are Your Thoughts?

• Evolution is a fact

• Evolution is a fraud

• Something else entirely

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but as we know in the science community they turn into a gang against new ideas because the old scientist entrench themselves on their ideas name the theories after themselves and charge their students and their students to defend it forever

science is a wonderful tool but it has limitations

It definitely has it's limitations when it pushes back against whats already cemented into the masses minds. But everyone had the capability to process what they observe. Some better than others..

“But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Earth being the center of the universe with the sun, other stars, and planets revolving around it hasn’t been disproven?
technically the sun is the center of the solar system. not the universe. So the Sun could be the center of the solar system while the earth is the center of the universe :leon: prove it wrong :youngsabo:

It definitely has it's limitations when it pushes back against whats already cemented into the masses minds. But everyone had the capability to process what they observe. Some better than others..

“But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
:banderas:the helper

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas here don't understand evolution at all. Just gonna boil down to religious talk, "how the **** we come from monkeys" and all sorts of dumb ****.

If you dont like that question,how the hell we come from fish:mjlol:?

When you believe stupid shyt like fish grew legs and eventually turned to humans. You cant say shyt about the bible. I dont think ive ever read a bible story as outlandish.

Last edited:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
technically the sun is the center of the solar system. not the universe. So the Sun could be the center of the solar system while the earth is the center of the universe

Enough with the “technically”

Are you claiming that it hasn’t been disproven that the earth is the center of the universe with all planets, moons, and stars revolving around it? It’s a yes or no question

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I mean they got the "science and research" to back their claims.

But from general observations, monkey's actually look more like caucasians than black people.
I can name 2 apes who look like their predecessors

George burns and George bush

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Enough with the “technically”

Are you claiming that it hasn’t been disproven that the earth is the center of the universe with all planets, moons, and stars revolving around it? It’s a yes or no question
excuse me?

the sun was never proven to be the center of the universe. Just the center of the solar system.

people like you need to relax and recognize the limitation of what youve been taught in school. There is 100x more knowledge out there about the knowledge you think you know.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:banderas:the helper

Where were these white scientists when CACs was running all over the planet using the Bible to subdue everything? Where were they during slavery? Jim Crow? Why didn't they step up and say, "that sh*t is bullsh*t, stop using that bible to manipulate their minds"?

Why they wait until everything was conquered, set up in a way thats beneficial to them, then come clean and say, "you know that bible fake, right"? :pachaha:

And nikkas rock with that bullshyt.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Annunaki came to earth decided they wanted another creature to continue to conduct labor for them they found a hominid (basically the hybrid between us and primates) that was somewhat similar to them. They did some DNA manipulation to them and created Humanity on earth. They even left an all seeing eye in orbit to continue to monitor the earth until which time they decide to return or they cede control of this planetary system to another entity.

To me this theory makes far more sense and it’s based off the ancient emerald scrolls which are far older than the Bible. It also explains humans of different races. And also how humans were placed at various locations after the great flood. And thought how to survive. Taught sciences and how to protect themselves and control civilization.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Where were these white scientists when CACs was running all over the planet using the Bible to subdue everything? Where were they during slavery? Jim Crow? Why didn't they step up and say, "that sh*t is bullsh*t, stop using that bible to manipulate their minds"?

Why they wait until everything was conquered, set up in a way thats beneficial to them, then come clean and say, "you know that bible fake, right"? :pachaha:

And nikkas rock with that bullshyt.
the better question is why did God deliver so many people into captivity/slavery if he was with them? :jbhmm: unless he wasnt with them

Isaiah 49:24-26
24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?

25 But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Earth being the center of the universe :dead:
what do you think is the center of the universe given that I will prove right now that the sun is not.

tumblr_mj0vvcqnZx1qdlh1io1_400.gif