The theory of evolution. Fact or fiction?

What are Your Thoughts?

• Evolution is a fact

• Evolution is a fraud

• Something else entirely

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the better question is why did God deliver so many people into captivity/slavery if he was with them? :jbhmm: unless he wasnt with them

Isaiah 49:24-26

You have to have faith to believe the reasoning. If they don't have faith, then its no need to discuss that with them.

But even if you don't have faith, you can read a passage and understand that if you dont obey, then you get punished.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Annunaki came to earth decided they wanted another creature to continue to conduct labor for them they found a hominid (basically the hybrid between us and primates) that was somewhat similar to them. They did some DNA manipulation to them and created Humanity on earth. They even left an all seeing eye in orbit to continue to monitor the earth until which time they decide to return or they cede control of this planetary system to another entity.

To me this theory makes far more sense and it’s based off the ancient emerald scrolls which are far older than the Bible. It also explains humans of different races. And also how humans were placed at various locations after the great flood. And thought how to survive. Taught sciences and how to protect themselves and control civilization.

Also keep in mind even in the Bible it mentions god being at war against other gods. Basically gods were those who came to earth from above who had technology that seems like magic.

It’s always odd to me that the most ancient communities we have on earth who share their history have no issues mentioning aliens and visitors from above. The moment you associate the visitors from above and place them as alien life forms it explains the appearance and everything. The ancients were not stupid people they just didn’t have the words to describe these beings.

We are all a part of source (god) experiencing life so that source can experience all. Source is in everyone. Source is the spark of life.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
what do you think is the center of the universe given that I will prove right now that the sun is not.

tumblr_mj0vvcqnZx1qdlh1io1_400.gif

I'm not arrogant enough to make a claim on that. you obviously are so go off brother. The universe is inconceivably large. Who knows what is at its center, if it even has one.

• Dap

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
excuse me?

the sun was never proven to be the center of the universe. Just the center of the solar system.

people like you need to relax and recognize the limitation of what youve been taught in school. There is 100x more knowledge out there about the knowledge you think you know.

How do you continually make posts yet say nothing?

The initial geocentric model was that our planet was in the middle of the universe with everything else circling it. Has this been disproved? Yes or no?

Other geocentric models say that our planet is in the center of our solar system, with our sun and all planets and moons circling it. But it looks like you agree that that is false, so I’ll ask a real simple question for the 4th (?) and final time:

Has the geocentric model that the earth is the center of the universe with everything else circling it been disproved?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
You have to have faith to believe the reasoning. If they don't have faith, then its no need to discuss that with them.

But even if you don't have faith, you can read a passage and understand that if you dont obey, then you get punished.
i agree with this sentiment, but it needs to be said:

africa isnt monolith and may never have been outside of the height of egypts power. The squabbles between kingdoms and tribes havent done anything back then nor now to help the people living there

so slavery to me is a symptom of power worship which isnt just an african american or african problem but a global problem. IE in china they have 1 billion enslaved but not in name just in economic slavery.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I'm not arrogant enough to make a claim on that. you obviously are so go off brother. The universe is inconceivably large. Who knows what is at its center, if it even has one.
ok well this is where astronomy is

ObsUni_WikipediaPablo_960.jpg

the telescopes look outwardly FROM the earth and find the same distance in all directions. Which in theory puts the Earth either at or near the center of the universe. Can you disprove this claim?

How do you continually make posts yet say nothing?

The initial geocentric model was that our planet was in the middle of the universe with everything else circling it. Has this been disproved? Yes or no?

Other geocentric models say that our planet is in the center of our solar system, with our sun and all planets and moons circling it. But it looks like you agree that that is false, so I’ll ask a real simple question for the 4th (?) and final time:

Has the geocentric model that the earth is the center of the universe with everything else circling it been disproved?
it has not been disproved see above. You say I am saying nothing: I say you skim-read and play politics with science discussions under the assumption you are speaking intelligently.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
ok well this is where astronomy is

ObsUni_WikipediaPablo_960.jpg

the telescopes look outwardly FROM the earth and find the same distance in all directions. Which in theory puts the Earth either at or near the center of the universe. Can you disprove this claim?

it has not been disproved see above. You say I am saying nothing: I say you skim-read and play politics with science discussions under the assumption you are speaking intelligently.

I can never tell if you are serious or not :dead:

We're possibly the center of our observable universe. I'm not sure how you could conflate that with us also certainly the center of the whole universe.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i agree with this sentiment, but it needs to be said:

africa isnt monolith and may never have been outside of the height of egypts power. The squabbles between kingdoms and tribes havent done anything back then nor now to help the people living there

so slavery to me is a symptom of power worship which isnt just an african american or african problem but a global problem. IE in china they have 1 billion enslaved but not in name just in economic slavery.

But the problem is why did a particular slave holder have to strip identity and culture from a particular demographic of slaves? For instance people say "well the Irish were slaves".. Im not even going to debate that. I jusy want to know how did they happen to keep their culture and even names when they were enslaved? Why weren't they stripped of that like the black american?

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I can never tell if you are serious or not :dead:

We're possibly the center of our observable universe. I'm not sure how you could conflate that with us also certainly the center of the whole universe.
because science is all about what is measurable...correct? so what we know is confined to what we can measure

the observable universe is our context to ideas like center and limit and distance. Without frames of reference the idea of "center of the universe" makes no sense. So i posted to you a graphic (not literal representation) of what science has determined to be the "observable universe" to make a point that the telescopes are actually causing the earth and the geocentric model to actually appear accurate.

like I said, yall love to get personal and treat science with a CNN/MSNBC/FoxNews lense and it makes you come off buffoonish. Debate my words not who you think I represent please.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
But the problem is why did a particular slave holder have to strip identity and culture from a particular demographic of slaves? For instance people say "well the Irish were slaves".. Im not even going to debate that. I jusy want to know how did they happen to keep their culture and even names when they were enslaved? Why weren't they stripped of that like the black american?
we're going into a domain where I cant answer you with pure honesty. Only God knows some things...and as I've said to others we are only aware of the reality we are in...not realities that "could be"

so forgive my inability to give you an answer that satisfies you.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
How come a monkey and a human just couldn't come to be at the same time?

In a puff of smoke a few thousand years ago?Cause the planet is way older than that. All the creatures here now existed much longer ago than that. There's writings older than that.

Evolution is not simply about human origins

Ants are descendants of more ancient wasps.

Octopi and squid have a common ancestor.

The ancestor of dolphins were land dwelling mammals.

Ignore humans for a sec. What about ALL these other obvious connections?

I know some of you cling desperately to the Bible which contradicts itself at every turn. Let it go. Use your noodle.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In a puff of smoke a few thousand years ago?Cause the planet is way older than that. All the creatures here now existed much longer ago than that. There's writings older than that.

Evolution is not simply about human origins

Ants are descendants of more ancient wasps.

Octopi and squid have a common ancestor.

The ancestor of dolphins were land dwelling mammals.

Ignore humans for a sec. What about ALL these other obvious connections?

I know some of you cling desperately to the Bible which contradicts itself at every turn. Let it go. Use your noodle.

Why we still have the tadpole that evolve to frogs, and caterpillars that still evolve into butterflies?.. That sh*t been going on as long as the other stuff you brought up.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
People don't understand how scientific theories work - it's a collection of observable facts and trying to tie them all together. All the tenets of Evolution are objectively true but religious folks wanna cover their ears because it goes against some old as text written before 90% of our modern scientific breakthroughs :pachaha: