The theory of evolution. Fact or fiction?

What are Your Thoughts?

• Evolution is a fact

• Evolution is a fraud

• Something else entirely

Results are only viewable after voting.

timeless

All Star
Daps
Do you have a source at hand for this please?

Ahh no I don't, but if you look up Christ consciousness you'll be able to put two and two together. To be honest I'm not even sure where I read that lol. Could've been Above Top Secret or Godlike Productions (don't bother with folks from there... extremely racist) and I wanna say Destee (majority black site but kinda dead).

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The "dark water" is the endless emptiness of the abyss. Utter emptiness before existence came into existence.

I wrote a song about it.. wanna hear it.. here it go

giphy.gif

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ok, yea, I get that, I'm more arguing that I don't think we have proof that creatures evolve into other creatures. Its a possibility, but its not something that is currently proven

I have presented evidence in this thread already that evolution occurs.
We have incredible amounts of evidence of evolution. :snoop:

Here's the evolution of fruit flies that we observed ourselves:

House Sparrow:

Five animals that evolved recently:

This is "proof" of evolution (which I maintain is a silly assortment of words. It's like asking for proof the sky is blue-- you can OBSERVE it)

Further, what are you asking for when you say

I don't think we have proof that creatures evolve into other creatures

What do you mean when you say this? What exactly are you asking for?

Can you give me an example of the kind of creature you are referring to? I have an idea of what you're trying to say, and the mistake that you're making, but I don't want to put words in your mouth.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not an atheist.

I just don't believe the mythology of any brand is literal.

G-d is absolutely real, just not what is portrayed by religion. In short, G-d is the consciousness of the entire cosmos. And the physical objects and energy are all at their essence made of consciousness. Which quantum physics is leaning into. So this is cutting edge science as well as philosophy.

SOHH. The moment of creation IS the big bang. The manifestation of the physical. Let there be light, as it were.

It just took billions of years for the material that came to be - the simplest particles - to become more complex and develop into elements and molecules and objects and chemicals.

These ideas - spirituality and science - are not opposed to each other. Good spirituality and good religion is scientific.

Science = truth. Whatever one is saying is true can be measured scientifically.

We are mostly in agreement then,and Natureboy taught alot of this. Although I think you are still leaning into the so called science a little too hard. The observers effect speaks to the idea that we are the creator,and that we are god. So if you believe that,theres no reason to think the earth would need billions of years. And you have to consider "science" and history is merely YOU giving yourself a backstory.

Then you have to consider, lets say you are correct and this earthplane has been around for billions of years. How can you then truly question what ancients claim to have observed in these old text? Observers effect would say you have no idea what humans of the past observed.

People need to realize that maybe created is the wrong word. And because we are just energy,we merely get reinvented like new seasons of Love And Hiphop:respect:

We were never created and have always been. We are just recreated in different cycles,and different things are possible within those cycles. You potentially could die right now,and pop up in a completely different "universe",in a completely different time period,completely different laws of physics. Would that then make the science youve learned in this universe fact? Or now nonsense?

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I have presented evidence in this thread already that evolution occurs.

This is "proof" of evolution (which I maintain is a silly assortment of words. It's like asking for proof the sky is blue-- you can OBSERVE it)

Further, what are you asking for when you say

What do you mean when you say this? What exactly are you asking for?

Can you give me an example of the kind of creature you are referring to? I have an idea of what you're trying to say, and the mistake that you're making, but I don't want to put words in your mouth.
The main example I hear when people mention evolution is humans and monkeys sharing ancestors. What my thinking is is yes, evolution exists, and yes humans and monkeys and other primates have similar DNA, but we don't have observable evidence of the transition from what was before us to what exists now. But I may just be unaware

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
We are mostly in agreement then,and Natureboy taught alot of this. Although I think you are still leaning into the so called science a little too hard. The observers effect speaks to the idea that we are the creator,and that we are god. So if you believe that,theres no reason to think the earth would need billions of years. And you have to consider "science" and history is merely YOU giving yourself a backstory.

Then you have to consider, lets say you are correct and this earthplane has been around for billions of years. How can you then truly question what ancients claim to have observed in these old text? Observers effect would say you have no idea what humans of the past observed.

People need to realize that maybe created is the wrong word. And because we are just energy,we merely get reinvented like new seasons of Love And Hiphop:respect:

We were never created and have always been. We are just recreated in different cycles,and different things are possible within those cycles. You potentially could die right now,and pop up in a completely different "universe",in a completely different time period,completely different laws of physics. Would that then make the science youve learned in this universe fact? Or now nonsense?
an even more crazy concept

is that you always are alive in your most probable ideal universe, and are unaware of the universes you've already perished in. But you witness other people perish

in theory, everyone ends up in their perfect place

in his spit @Ghost Utmost touched on my ten-dimensional Yodh proposition

the infinite yodh, with infinite possibilities yet still linked to the same source :wow:

@DoubleClutch you said "but what does this have to do with Atenism" :banderas:

inside that thread hidden away.... it says this "I am the things that are, that have been, that will be, No one has ever laid open the garment by which I am concealed. the fruit I brought forth was the sun"
20191021T1248-0066-CNS-SYNOD-STATUES-VANDALISM-678x380.jpg

Last edited:

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
We share 60% with a bananna, do we look halfway like a bannana:comeon:?

"But Benefited,if you look closely at the similarities of a bannana and the uncircumsized human penis. Now you can stand to reason how scientist think we evolved from bannanas
21241-8e6518a5a7abb85f23be112fef7d110c.jpg
"

This is the logic/psuedo science the European attempts to throw at you,if you allow it.
Calm down, I just remarked about the person saying similar and gave the exact percentage that it’s supposed to be.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The main example I hear when people mention evolution is humans and monkeys sharing ancestors. What my thinking is is yes, evolution exists, and yes humans and monkeys and other primates have similar DNA, but we don't have observable evidence of the transition from what was before us to what exists now. But I may just be unaware

OK, what you're asking for is evidence of a common ancestor.

Before I break this down, I want you to understand something (and this thing is where the lunatics of this thread like to insert themselves. I'm breaking it down for you because you really seem like a person who is trying to understand):

Scientists do not have every answer for every question. This is OK and it is normal. It does not mean that Christians are right, it simply means we don't know yet, OK? Fossils are incredibly difficult to form and find, and the fossil record is robust, but there are gaps. Those gaps, again, do not mean Christians are right, it just means we don't know YET.

Keeping all of that in mind, modern humans (us, me and you and your family members) emerged about 300,000 years ago in Africa. Some of our species left Africa and migrated through Asia and Europe. Some of those branched off into their own species, like the famous Neanderthal. Black hoteps like to use this information to say that White people are Neanderthals or have Neanderthal DNA (and this is true) in an attempt at dehumanizing them the same way they did to us by calling us apes and monkeys. There is truth there, but they are attempting to weaponize it the same way White people attempted to weaponize evolution against us.

The truth is, Humans are a primate species. All humans, that included Neanderthals, which went all but extinct, and homo sapiens sapiens, which is the scientific name for humans.

As for our common ancestor with monkeys, well, humans "are monkeys" which means our ancestor was a monkey. The misconception is that we come from monkeys that are extant today; this is wrong-- monkeys that exist today are more like cousins to us. But cladistics state that you do not outgrow your ancestry, and because our ancestor was a proto-monkey (a PRIMATE), we are, too, primates.

There are plenty of examples of evidence for a species that was the in-between state of non-human primate and human, the most famous of which is Lucy

When you look at the remains of Lucy, you cannot distinguish her from a human or a non-human primate. She is a blend of both-- her hips suggest upright walking like a modern human, and modern non-human apes do not have this hip structure.

Lucy also has the rib cage of a modern non-human ape, which suggested she had a larger stomach and subsisted on mainly vegetation, like modern non-human great apes.

In other words, she is a perfect blend between the two creatures, humans and apes. She is therefore considered our ancestor, because we have her traits.

I can talk about this more at length if you'd like :salute:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
OK, what you're asking for is evidence of a common ancestor.

Before I break this down, I want you to understand something (and this thing is where the lunatics of this thread like to insert themselves. I'm breaking it down for you because you really seem like a person who is trying to understand):

Scientists do not have every answer for every question. This is OK and it is normal. It does not mean that Christians are right, it simply means we don't know yet, OK? Fossils are incredibly difficult to form and find, and the fossil record is robust, but there are gaps. Those gaps, again, do not mean Christians are right, it just means we don't know YET.

Keeping all of that in mind, modern humans (us, me and you and your family members) emerged about 300,000 years ago in Africa. Some of our species left Africa and migrated through Asia and Europe. Some of those branched off into their own species, like the famous Neanderthal. Black hoteps like to use this information to say that White people are Neanderthals or have Neanderthal DNA (and this is true) in an attempt at dehumanizing them the same way they did to us by calling us apes and monkeys. There is truth there, but they are attempting to weaponize it the same way White people attempted to weaponize evolution against us.

The truth is, Humans are a primate species. All humans, that included Neanderthals, which went all but extinct, and homo sapiens sapiens, which is the scientific name for humans.

As for our common ancestor with monkeys, well, humans "are monkeys" which means our ancestor was a monkey. The misconception is that we come from monkeys that are extant today; this is wrong-- monkeys that exist today are more like cousins to us. But cladistics state that you do not outgrow your ancestry, and because our ancestor was a proto-monkey (a PRIMATE), we are, too, primates.

There are plenty of examples of evidence for a species that was the in-between state of non-human primate and human, the most famous of which is Lucy

When you look at the remains of Lucy, you cannot distinguish her from a human or a non-human primate. She is a blend of both-- her hips suggest upright walking like a modern human, and modern non-human apes do not have this hip structure.

Lucy also has the rib cage of a modern non-human ape, which suggested she had a larger stomach and subsisted on mainly vegetation, like modern non-human great apes.

In other words, she is a perfect blend between the two creatures, humans and apes. She is therefore considered our ancestor, because we have her traits.

I can talk about this more at length if you'd like :salute:
Ok, thanks yea, lol. I'm Christian, but I also know there was a time when the church in Europe would kill persecute(?) you for not believing the Earth was the center of the Universe. (actually, just vehemently disagree. It doesn't seem like they killed anyone, lol. I wasn't great at history)

I also enjoy just kind of imaging things. So like this all makes sense. I have somewhat an understanding of the processes of science and the scientific method, as an engineer. My conclusion was just that noone can really confirm which theory is true, or if both are somehow true.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
just remember its roots were in giving a scientific reason to put anglo-nordic people above your black ass :pachaha:

these folk started with cranial measurements and observations of facial symmetries where even the irish were considered lesser as well.

between this thread and the other one, people dont seem to understand that data and "evidence" can be contested and attacked.

EDIT - 1 star for the politically motivated poll options

c8d.gif

I am a practicing catholic i don't subscribe to any theory of evolution or the big bang, i believe God created heaven and earth and all the living creatures in it, he created the sun, moon and the stars, evolution is man made theory

Fact that it's a theory and not a law should tell you everything you need to know

Racist pseudo-science
So how or where did humans come from? :lupe: :jbhmm:

Can you deconstruct the theory of evolution? What exactly about it is false or wrong?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
So how or where did humans come from? :lupe: :jbhmm:

Can you deconstruct the theory of evolution? What exactly about it is false or wrong?
we were spoken into existence and then weeded down to a single man and his sons (Noah)

and from them the whole world was populated, what actually transpired before Noah (where men lived 700-900 years) is hard to discern.

as far as evolution, its assumption is that we descend from common ancestors but these common ancestors are rarely identified and when they do it is either shaky fossil records or attempted DNA matches and as someone else said here we have 96% similar DNA to fish...

maybe egypt knows something with this

Genos

Superstar
Daps
It's called "Theory" of Evaluation for a reason. Its not an absolute fact of our origins. Science or religion, people just need to come to terms that we don't know.
Its called a "Theory" is we do not know if this happens anywhere else because we have only seen life on earth :snoop:
:snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
we were spoken into existence and then weeded down to a single man and his sons (Noah)

and from them the whole world was populated, what actually transpired before Noah (where men lived 700-900 years) is hard to discern.

as far as evolution, its assumption is that we descend from common ancestors but these common ancestors are rarely identified and when they do it is either shaky fossil records or attempted DNA matches and as someone else said here we have 96% similar DNA to fish...

maybe egypt knows something with this
Its obvious we come from a common ancestor, every living thing has DNA

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Its obvious we come from a common ancestor, every living thing has DNA
its assumed that the function of DNA is just a record. when it could be like a living computer

thus why I say the evolution argument is actually holding back genetic science because of the focus they have

all signs point to DNA having a sophisticated language arguably more complex than our own

@Complexion remember the Dogon said a dolphin man came to them :wow: