The theory of evolution. Fact or fiction?

What are Your Thoughts?

• Evolution is a fact

• Evolution is a fraud

• Something else entirely

Results are only viewable after voting.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Late to this so sorry if already mentioned
But doesn't breeding of domesticated animals and genetically modifying food basically prove the merits of evolution theory?
Those are forced adaptations and skip the millions of years of trial and error but it's close enough to at least show how the idea would/could work
Not necessarily, adaptations like that aren’t evolution because the genetic make-up down to the dna of the animal doesn’t change completely into something new and never before seen, it’s just things that were already there end up developing into something else, but not completely seperate from what it once was.

Like making the horns on a cow bigger and harder for ploughing is an adaptation because the horns just grew and the developed to be more durable

If those horns all of a sudden developed into limbs that they could move on their own, that’s an evolution because there would be completely new set of genetic code to make that happen

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Yeah I feel that, and it’s been making me contemplate the fruit of knowledge of good and evil and I’m starting to understand what that really symbolizes in life. Like animals, they just do what they do on instinct, and that’s all there is, and is perfect. But we as humans, can decide to do something else against nature which is our downfall, and because of that, any good we do has an opposing darkness that is considerably stronger.

-Figure out how to use tools
We make weapons up to the point you can blow up a whole country

-We create different modes of transportation just a few scientific miracles short of teleportation
We then enslave people in their cars in lands they have no choice to drive in to the point we’ve killed ourselves akin to a genocide in car crashes and act like it’s a part of life

-internet is created, makes for instant and effective connectivity around the globe
Gives way to social media becoming worse than crack and having a chokehold on our youth for multiple generations

It’s like there is a balance in this reality of natural and unnatural, but the counter to that balance to create a cyclical equilibrium is that evil creates more reward for those who control it and being righteous is a literal 50/50 of whether or not you live well or get shytted on.

Maybe things are this way to make us embrace death more when it happens and enter in a realm where that balance is broken and you either live in the light you chose or the darkness you exacerbated on everyone else.

All it takes for evil to win is good men to do nothing.

As you said there is an obvious corrupting influence in this realm that twists whatever into something else that ends up warping the medium and message. None but ourselves can free our minds and the first step is questioning your own BS. Whether you take that as Belief System or bovine excrement, doesn't matter, use it to help the roses grow in the garden because, for most, the seeds of Self knowledge fell into wet cement back when and that is why there is nothing but darkness within as they look outside and are handed a light bill...

The Game of Souls really is something.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Similar is reality an understatement. It’s 98%. I have no comment on it, I just like to point that out whenever people bring up the humans versus primate arguments. It’s a very interesting tidbit.

We share 60% with a bananna, do we look halfway like a bannana:comeon:?

"But Benefited,if you look closely at the similarities of a bannana and the uncircumsized human penis. Now you can stand to reason how scientist think we evolved from bannanas
21241-8e6518a5a7abb85f23be112fef7d110c.jpg
"

This is the logic/psuedo science the European attempts to throw at you,if you allow it.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but that also negates all the good that happens running around unchecked, free and in control of most it seems.

According to the Coli, it was more violence in the 60s through 90s.. Obviously we're evolving into a more peaceful country.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
According to the Coli, it was more violence in the 60s through 90s.. Obviously we're evolving into a more peaceful country.
dealing with people is counterintuitive because we instinctively love to dwell on the negative influences in our life because those influences are what drive us to do different things or change the environment

but rarely do people dwell on the good things we are in interaction with that improve our situations

so when I read people with a nihilistic slant I assume there is something else driving them into that direction

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps

Testosterone levels have tanked since the 60s and 90s as well. Think there may be a link?

That and the invention of "toxic masculinity" and other factors that built a generation of simps who simply do not have the potential for violence in them like they did. Keyboard activism takes it to the next level of ineffectiveness as they actually think they're doing something because they don't know what they're missing in terms of the optimal hormone levels.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Why do white people make it seem as if black people come from monkeys and they didnt? If all humans evolved from monkeys, why did white people use something that was supposed to be "science" to their advantage?

White people came from Black people.

All humans originated from Africans.

And we all have more primitive ape ancestors.

But not just apes. Before that, all mammals have a mouse like ancestor. And all vertebrates have a wormlike ancestor.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
All it takes for evil to win is good men to do nothing.

As you said there is an obvious corrupting influence in this realm that twists whatever into something else that ends up warping the medium and message. None but ourselves can free our minds and the first step is questioning your own BS. Whether you take that as Belief System or bovine excrement, doesn't matter, use it to help the roses grow in the garden because, for most, the seeds of Self knowledge fell into wet cement back when and that is why there is nothing but darkness within as they look outside and are handed a light bill...

The Game of Souls really is something.
technically BS could be Bs

the life of the spoken word - Bisu :sas1: :troll:

endless trivial information building at an alarming rate. turn off the game console Raiden

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
technically BS could be Bs

the life of the spoken word - Bisu :sas1: :troll:

endless trivial information building at an alarming rate. turn off the game console Raiden

We still got to figure out how the monkey got here, if its true humans evolved from one.

• Haha
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
White people came from Black people.

All humans originated from Africans.

And we all have more primitive ape ancestors.

But not just apes. Before that, all mammals have a mouse like ancestor. And all vertebrates have a wormlike ancestor.
:lolbron:

as above so below so they say

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I feel that, and it’s been making me contemplate the fruit of knowledge of good and evil and I’m starting to understand what that really symbolizes in life. Like animals, they just do what they do on instinct, and that’s all there is, and is perfect. But we as humans, can decide to do something else against nature which is our downfall, and because of that, any good we do has an opposing darkness that is considerably stronger.

-Figure out how to use tools
We make weapons up to the point you can blow up a whole country

-We create different modes of transportation just a few scientific miracles short of teleportation
We then enslave people in their cars in lands they have no choice to drive in to the point we’ve killed ourselves akin to a genocide in car crashes and act like it’s a part of life

-internet is created, makes for instant and effective connectivity around the globe
Gives way to social media becoming worse than crack and having a chokehold on our youth for multiple generations

It’s like there is a balance in this reality of natural and unnatural, but the counter to that balance to create a cyclical equilibrium is that evil creates more reward for those who control it and being righteous is a literal 50/50 of whether or not you live well or get shytted on.

Maybe things are this way to make us embrace death more when it happens and enter in a realm where that balance is broken and you either live in the light you chose or the darkness you exacerbated on everyone else.

Congratulations,you have been awakened:respect:

This is where we cant say "we" ,although history shows that we as black people have also gon against nature as well. Yet not quite like the European that we know today.

The white man is the Bizzaro version of the original man. Constantly going against what is nature,constantly destroying nature. They are a cancer to the earth plane.

They turned us away from god which is nature. And have us worshipping their gmod version of power. Our purpose as black people is to get from under their control. Go back to god(nature) and be pure like the animals again.

Or maybe thats not the purpose,but ultimately it seems that would be the natural evolution of things. As all things must come to an end. So at some point there will likely be some natural disaster, That clears the earth of its cancer and starts earth all over again from scratch.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In a puff of smoke a few thousand years ago?Cause the planet is way older than that. All the creatures here now existed much longer ago than that. There's writings older than that.

Evolution is not simply about human origins

Ants are descendants of more ancient wasps.

Octopi and squid have a common ancestor.

The ancestor of dolphins were land dwelling mammals.

Ignore humans for a sec. What about ALL these other obvious connections?

I know some of you cling desperately to the Bible which contradicts itself at every turn. Let it go. Use your noodle.

If you believe in big bang theory where does it stop? Why does it stop at a primordial soup that just so happened to create all the perfect ingredients neccessary to create an entire universe:mjlol:

If we are merely energy,how come the earth couldnt have just banged into existence in an insant? Animals and life already included?

Theres no explainable reason we wouldve had to start from a soup and evolve. Other than science wouldnt want to admit life came from a "bang"/"thought". But scientifically there is really nothing disputing that possiblity. Once you open that can of worms,or soup should I say:respect:

timeless

All Star
Daps
I think if we could tap in due to enlightenment/ascension that it’s possible. It’s along the realm of remote viewing. This stuff gets into a deep rabbit hole. Where spiritual and science connect in one.
Remote viewing has always sounded like an invasion of privacy to me lol

Some people say that Jesus tapped into that or was already tapped in from birth and he taught his disciples how to do it.

I always wondered why we don't have people like his disciples walking around healing folks?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
If you believe in big bang theory where does it stop? Why does it stop at a primordial soup that just so happened to create all the perfect ingredients neccessary to create an entire universe:mjlol:

If we are merely energy,how come the earth couldnt have just banged into existence in an insant? Animals and life already included?

Theres no explainable reason we wouldve had to start from a soup and evolve. Other than science wouldnt want to admit life came from a "bang"/"thought". But scientifically there is really nothing disputing that possiblity. Once you open that can of worms,or soup should I say:respect:

I'm not an atheist.

I just don't believe the mythology of any brand is literal.

G-d is absolutely real, just not what is portrayed by religion. In short, G-d is the consciousness of the entire cosmos. And the physical objects and energy are all at their essence made of consciousness. Which quantum physics is leaning into. So this is cutting edge science as well as philosophy.

SOHH. The moment of creation IS the big bang. The manifestation of the physical. Let there be light, as it were.

It just took billions of years for the material that came to be - the simplest particles - to become more complex and develop into elements and molecules and objects and chemicals.

These ideas - spirituality and science - are not opposed to each other. Good spirituality and good religion is scientific.

Science = truth. Whatever one is saying is true can be measured scientifically.