The theory of evolution. Fact or fiction?

What are Your Thoughts?

• Evolution is a fact

• Evolution is a fraud

• Something else entirely

Results are only viewable after voting.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Its called a "Theory" is we do not know if this happens anywhere else because we have only seen life on earth :snoop:
:snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:
Call it like you want. I believe in science but issues like carbon dating related to the theory is subjective. Yes we have evidence from dinosaurs to early humans. Still, we have theories but no concrete facts about our origins and exactly how they occurred.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
we were spoken into existence and then weeded down to a single man and his sons (Noah)

and from them the whole world was populated, what actually transpired before Noah (where men lived 700-900 years) is hard to discern.
And could you provide more proof or evidence for this than scientists can for evolution?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
And could you provide more proof or evidence for this than scientists can for evolution?
unlike the material world, the spiritual world takes a degree of faith

No one is telling you that you cant believe in evolution. Just there are a sizable group who believe its fiction.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Ahh no I don't, but if you look up Christ consciousness you'll be able to put two and two together. To be honest I'm not even sure where I read that lol. Could've been Above Top Secret or Godlike Productions (don't bother with folks from there... extremely racist) and I wanna say Destee (majority black site but kinda dead).

There was a book written back in the day by the same name, came out around the same time as the project Blue Beam book by Serge Monast. I asked as it sounded really familiar to me, just couldn't place it.

Yeah, ATS and GLP have always been a front for the hillbilly radio network, so no surprises there. All the major conspiracy sites have that element lurking just below the surface. GLP got so bad with the group think, blatantly biased moderation and quackery that a few posters started their own site.

I miss the glory days of Destee, you couldn't just run off at the mouth and not get push back. If you made an outrageous claim you'd better be ready to defend it, there were some very educated and knowledgeable posters over there, it was filled with myth busters:mjcry:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
So how or where did humans come from? :lupe: :jbhmm:

Can you deconstruct the theory of evolution? What exactly about it is false or wrong?

I don't subscribe to Darwinism, any self respecting black man shouldn't

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Call it like you want. I believe in science but issues like carbon dating related to the theory is subjective. Yes we have evidence from dinosaurs to early humans. Still, we have theories but no concrete facts about our origins and exactly how they occurred.

Carbon dating wouldn't be used for things on the scale of millions of years, because carbon dating is most useful for beings that were once living.

Carbon-14 is only one form of radiometric dating, and we do not use carbon dating for, say, shocked quartz. There are a litany of other radiometric dating methods that do not involve carbon-14, like Argon-40, Rubidium-Strontium, and Uranium-Lead.

All of those techniques confirm an old age of the Earth. Again, Carbon-14 would work very well on a tree, for example, because as a living being, trees absorb and interact with carbon. Dendrochronology pairs up perfectly with Carbon-14 because trees live up to thousands of years, and Carbon-14 dating works on the thousand year scale.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
its assumed that the function of DNA is just a record. when it could be like a living computer

thus why I say the evolution argument is actually holding back genetic science because of the focus they have

all signs point to DNA having a sophisticated language arguably more complex than our own

@Complexion remember the Dogon said a dolphin man came to them :wow:

That doesn't change the fact that all living things have DNA and nothing else in our universe (as we know of) does. You can find sections of our DNA that is just straight up from other animals and you can follow it back. I think most scientists would say DNA is a 4 bit system. Not an AI like you are making it sound like

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I mean who cares we are animals like every other one. You can see it in DNA, we don't have to do carbon dating and we don't have to find a direct ancestor to see this. The evidence is in DNA

timeless

All Star
Daps
There was a book written back in the day by the same name, came out around the same time as the project Blue Beam book by Serge Monast. I asked as it sounded really familiar to me, just couldn't place it.

Yeah, ATS and GLP have always been a front for the hillbilly radio network, so no surprises there. All the major conspiracy sites have that element lurking just below the surface. GLP got so bad with the group think, blatantly biased moderation and quackery that a few posters started their own site.

I miss the glory days of Destee, you couldn't just run off at the mouth and not get push back. If you made an outrageous claim you'd better be ready to defend it, there were some very educated and knowledgeable posters over there, it was filled with myth busters:mjcry:
I had no idea! I definitely remember spending a bunch of time in high school browsing around and suddenly bumping into the concept of Christ Consciousness. I just can't say where 🤔. Oh and project blue beam has been gaining a lot of traction lately thanks to these UFO stories coming out of the woodwork and the capabilities of AI.

Yup, that's precisely why I left those sites. People true colors would start to show anytime the topic of black folks came up and as you said the group think was out of control. Do you know the name of the site they started?

Yes sir 🤣 you couldn't say or mention anything without some receipts. That's where I learned about Astral projections. I can't remember his name (with the black pyramid avi?), but he dropped a lot of knowledge about metaphysics, dreams, and spirit guides. Everyone there was super educated and experienced imo and I really appreciate those ladies and gents.

Thank you for the rep btw! 🤗🤗🤗 Not a lot of people heard of Destee so I'm a bit shocked someone here has heard of it.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Theory about as bad a religious babble.

don't even know where to start.

it's all gonna end with how this and that got here.

Last edited:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
When you believe stupid shyt like fish grew legs and eventually turned to humans. You cant say shyt about the bible. I dont think ive ever read a bible story as outlandish.
this has gotta be the dumbest post ive seen on thecoli and i have been a few pages deep in jbo before

im logging out for a few days to restore some brain cells. yall be easy

does this dumb fukk not know the difference between a monkey and a fish i mean seriously