The theory of evolution. Fact or fiction?

What are Your Thoughts?

• Evolution is a fact

• Evolution is a fraud

• Something else entirely

Results are only viewable after voting.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
These people are not going to stop doing what they do because that is their culture, therefore they will be going into the lake of fire according to the Bible.

Don't forget about this from another thread because even those who dared step into the game before the text ain't safe:

How do people of the book justify their ancestors being stuck with hellfire and damnation (or the equivalent) for not being up on a religion that hadn't even been revealed yet.

"Tough break, cuh".

Hell must be putting up some pretty crazy numbers... Or maybe its empty and all the demons are here?
j4cABgz.png

timeless

All Star
Daps
I’m familiar with them only that I have heard of it.
It's basically said to be a library of sorts with records of all events including cosmic ones. Past lives included, but I always felt that was just ancestral presence.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
but you will never understand why it is a cow and for what purpose it was made

thats why science struggles, dissection in the face of something that creates with purposes above your remedial thoughts

the most you can do is attempt to make trivial anything that doesnt make sense to your devouring mindset.

It's a cow because it's a cow, this thread is about evolution and a cow being what it is is natural selection, which has evidence for it

Like I said in the other thread your dumb ass wants to apply rules for why the scientific community believes what it does while not applying that same critieria to your religious bullshyt which should be taken as law because some inbred moron wrote some words in a book a thousand years ago

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's basically said to be a library of sorts with records of all events including cosmic ones. Past lives included, but I always felt that was just ancestral presence.

I think if we could tap in due to enlightenment/ascension that it’s possible. It’s along the realm of remote viewing. This stuff gets into a deep rabbit hole. Where spiritual and science connect in one.

timeless

All Star
Daps
I believe in scripture, I personally don’t believe in evolution because I can’t really conceive how life could come into existence without a creator that always exists. Also, we’ll never know the very first beings that came into creation from a scientific perspective, but I don’t think we should fight over it, like would black people even believe in evolution if white people never developed the theory?

But anyways, that’s just me, but there’s no point in arguing because we’ll never know the SOURCE of evolution anyway unless you believe in Yah (or whatever else)
For sure. We are all attached to our own beliefs based upon our upbringing and life experiences. I wasn't there when God made all things so I don't like to claim I'm 100% wrong or right. I'm just sharing my thoughts. 😎

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
It's a cow because it's a cow, this thread is about evolution and a cow being what it is is natural selection, which has evidence for it

Like I said in the other thread your dumb ass wants to apply rules for why the scientific community believes what it does while not applying that same critieria to your religious bullshyt which should be taken as law because some inbred moron wrote some words in a book a thousand years ago
you say inbred moron but that would imply your people are inbred. I'm not going so far :hubie: have respect for your ancestors

and a cow is not a cow by natural selection but by unnatural selection. Its a type of animal that is what it is because humans have seletively bred it for more milk/meat/endurance

whereas natural cattle are leaner and are crazier and only produce whats necessary for their young. Like I said you like to politicize science and cannot discern between the material world and the immaterial where religions are dwelling. You are better off just ignoring me if you can't put away your childish understanding of religion let alone the abrahamic faiths.

All sciences inherently dwell on physical or the contrived physical (IE mathematics)

but you dont seem to recognize the causality loop associated with the material world that isnt necessarily present in the immaterial.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Theories in science are ideas that are backed up by testing and observation. They can be replaced with something better when it comes along. The most famous example is probably geocentrism. For years it made sense to the best scientists that the sun rotated around the earth. Looking up at the sky, you could see the sun changing position while the earth remained static.

Navigators sailed ships with the assumption that the earth stayed still. It was a fact. Until some people continued to experiment and found that it was possible that the earth was actually orbiting the sun. That seemed ridiculous at first until the results of the experiments were repeated. As a result, a lot of shyt changed.

There are scientists right now testing the theories of natural selection and it is possible that they may find evidence that something else accounts for changes in species.

This is the coli tho so people will argue with each other based off vibes.
End the thread right here! You broke it all the way down

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
you say inbred moron but that would imply your people are inbred. I'm not going so far :hubie: have respect for your ancestors

and a cow is not a cow by natural selection but by unnatural selection. Its a type of animal that is what it is because humans have seletively bred it for more milk/meat/endurance

whereas natural cattle are leaner and are crazier and only produce whats necessary for their young. Like I said you like to politicize science and cannot discern between the material world and the immaterial where religions are dwelling. You are better off just ignoring me if you can't put away your childish understanding of religion let alone the abrahamic faiths.

All sciences inherently dwell on physical or the contrived physical (IE mathematics)

but you dont seem to recognize the causality loop associated with the material world that isnt necessarily present in the immaterial.

word salad that is trying to say domestication is the same as evolution

trying to say your metaphysical bullshyt has relevance in science :mjlol:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
word salad that is trying to say domestication is the same as evolution

trying to say your metaphysical bullshyt has relevance in science :mjlol:
without the things happening in the bible and other holy text there is no context for the science you consume to be candid

and domestication is adaptation not evolution. Was just clarifying that a Cow is what it is for reasons that transcend science but in the case of the dairy cow are explained by mans intervention

same with chickens, pigs, sheep etc

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
without the things happening in the bible and other holy text there is no context for the science you consume to be candid

and domestication is adaptation not evolution. Was just clarifying that a Cow is what it is for reasons that transcend science but in the case of the dairy cow are explained by mans intervention

same with chickens, pigs, sheep etc

There is because that shxt in your bible has nothing to do with science now

And those animals existed before those animals were domesticated moron :unimpressed:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who is printing the books and selling them?

half the reason people are getting upset nowadays is that anyone with a cellphone can create content and there arent many filters. MGS2 prophecy coming to pass :wow:

White people will never come clean about the lies they pushed across the globe to put them in a more favorable light. So it makes them extremely mad when you don't roll with that bullshyt.

CAC call a black man a monkey as if he ain't a monkey himself. If anyone can't see thats some forked tongue white sh*t they won't see nothing at all.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
There is because that shxt in your bible has nothing to do with science now

And those animals existed before those animals were domesticated moron :unimpressed:
i wouldnt agree with that

the bible encodes powerful numbers and mathematics that you dont perceive cause you dont study it

nowadays you have computers, cloud servers cell phones to store information...but in ages past people stored information via the bible

you could build a city with just a bible technically

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
i wouldnt agree with that

the bible encodes powerful numbers and mathematics that you dont perceive cause you dont study it

nowadays you have computers, cloud servers cell phones to store information...but in ages past people stored information via the bible

you could build a city with just a bible technically

The religious yall :mjlol:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
White people will never come clean about the lies they pushed across the globe to put them in a more favorable light. So it makes them extremely mad when you don't roll with that bullshyt.

CAC call a black man a monkey as if he ain't a monkey himself. If anyone can't see thats some forked tongue white sh*t they won't see nothing at all.
thats why this thread is hella ironic

i dont know if i quoted it here but Isaiah said i will feed those who prey on you with their own flesh :wow:

he thinks he sounds smart attacking the scriptures but its the context for his very existence

instead of hearing the message ive been trying to convey to him he cant let go of whatever pain was inflicted on him