The theory of evolution. Fact or fiction?

What are Your Thoughts?

• Evolution is a fact

• Evolution is a fraud

• Something else entirely

Results are only viewable after voting.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
This is an interesting perspective and was part of my motivation in making the thread. My thinking is "What if both evolution and creationism are wrong?". Red herrings thrown in the mix to obscure the truth of our origins. Was inspired by a conversation where it was said we're an engineered species which was a tangent from something I said about the link between pork and cannibalism as those who have ate human flesh attest it tastes a lot like swine.

This got me thinking about the fact they are so similar to us in so many ways, see organ transplants:

Which is usually a very fraught business, even people to people. Add into the mix that once this idea clicks you suddenly realize how many people actually look quite piggish:

giphy.gif

Everything from the features, traits, similar organs, hairless skin, subcutaneous fat layers/distribution and heavy eyelashes. The alien concept seems to be a god by another name but it was a very interesting conversation as some are of the perspective that man is an engineered species. Specifically designed for labor and, just like you said, the old texts (actually many of the first texts and legends) all attest to the same thing.

The issue is that all of those texts (from which so much of the Annunaki stuff springs) have been mangled and mistranslated beyond recognition since Stitchen. When you look at others like Heiser (who actually knows the tongue) you get a radically different picture but then I consider everything but don't take anything as gospel.

Whatever the truth is if I were a betting man I'd put my chips on a third option which may or may not be the big headed scientist hitting up Earth with a remix and then being all "Take that, take that, take that" as he diddy bops back to his realm and leaves the equivalent of ant farm on this planet who may have sentience but generally dont have a clue how to use it.

We are, after all, the only species that actively engages in war with the environment that sustains it and are totally disconnected from so much that is real in exchange for grasping at fantastical phantasms then fighting over abstract symbols like they're real. Ive often said that society at large is schizophrenic at best and this convo gave me a different perspective to consider as I only have cursory knowledge of a lot of this area due to the reasons outlined.

The Dogon (which says no god in reverse) and their knowledge of Sirius that they say came from space dolphinmen that talked to them about their home is the starting point of the research:

3114220cb7f6e463065b63514e0795ba--greek-language-star-system.jpg

oannes_main-696x392-1.jpg

vatican138_01.jpg

Aint ish changed, cept the astrological age... What are the chances of that iconography happening independently with two disconnected cultures and still being here? Or could it be, as I suspect, a reference to something else. Ever wondered why the devil has a trident and is linked with a place under the ground?

Either way its the 8 billion dollar question and may be the key to everything. Tomorrow people, where is your past?
The pork thing is very, very interesting. I had a friend that was Moroccan (making her Muslim), and she was showing me a bit of a documentary on YouTube, about a guy saying that pork is supposed to be castaway souls. I blew her mind when I told her that they specifically use pork in those forensic forms because it closely resembles human skin.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Science babble or religious nonsense? Or do you sit on an entirely different side of another fence?

Lettuce discuss and please, be pacific, because for all intensive purposes this is a topic you should not take for granite. I dont put anything on a pedal stool but some minus whale be preaching from the pool pit as they don't see both sides of the equator.
Humans
Hell all life comes from another planet
:ufdup:

Studious one

Daps
So they really don't have any observable proof outside of human DNA and monkey DNA are similar..
Similar is reality an understatement. It’s 98%. I have no comment on it, I just like to point that out whenever people bring up the humans versus primate arguments. It’s a very interesting tidbit.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
thats why this thread is hella ironic

i dont know if i quoted it here but Isaiah said i will feed those who prey on you with their own flesh :wow:

he thinks he sounds smart attacking the scriptures but its the context for his very existence

instead of hearing the message ive been trying to convey to him he cant let go of whatever pain was inflicted on him

Trying hard to rationalize your beliefs

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
The pork thing is very, very interesting. I had a friend that was Moroccan (making her Muslim), and she was showing me a bit of a documentary on YouTube, about a guy saying that pork is supposed to be castaway souls. I blew her mind when I told her that they specifically use pork in those forensic forms because it closely resembles human skin.
:mjlol:

Read your bible, pork is unclean because they have hooves and don't chew cud

ain't got nothing to do with the BS yall talking

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats why this thread is hella ironic

i dont know if i quoted it here but Isaiah said i will feed those who prey on you with their own flesh :wow:

he thinks he sounds smart attacking the scriptures but its the context for his very existence

instead of hearing the message ive been trying to convey to him he cant let go of whatever pain was inflicted on him

Isaiah was in Nebuchadnezzars Babylon, thats white people BTW.. The Bible speaks about the destruction of the white power structure of people understood what they were reading..

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps

Yeah, there def is something there because mighty fine swine tastes so divine and yet there is the rest of this which brings its own implications to the mix. I find it very interesting that even those who were raised in the faith and then went their own way will do pretty much every and anything but grill up some bacon and tuck in. That was the convo that inspired this thread and is another amazing topic because of various other practical reasons and examples as well.

Humans
Hell all life comes from another planet
:ufdup:

Heard that before. IIRC it was seeded microorganisms stuck to rocks in space that germinated this place. There was an alternative perspective. They even made a documentary about it:

Studious one

Daps
you think that a scientific theory is a proposition. it is not.

practically everything is a theory in science.
I think the term “theory” is what’s throwing people off.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
This is an interesting perspective and was part of my motivation in making the thread. My thinking is "What if both evolution and creationism are wrong?". Red herrings thrown in the mix to obscure the truth of our origins. Was inspired by a conversation where it was said we're an engineered species which was a tangent from something I said about the link between pork and cannibalism as those who have ate human flesh attest it tastes a lot like swine.

This got me thinking about the fact they are so similar to us in so many ways, see organ transplants:

Which is usually a very fraught business, even people to people. Add into the mix that once this idea clicks you suddenly realize how many people actually look quite piggish:

giphy.gif

Everything from the features, traits, similar organs, hairless skin, subcutaneous fat layers/distribution and heavy eyelashes. The alien concept seems to be a god by another name but it was a very interesting conversation as some are of the perspective that man is an engineered species. Specifically designed for labor and, just like you said, the old texts (actually many of the first texts and legends) all attest to the same thing.

The issue is that all of those texts (from which so much of the Annunaki stuff springs) have been mangled and mistranslated beyond recognition since Stitchen. When you look at others like Heiser (who actually knows the tongue) you get a radically different picture but then I consider everything but don't take anything as gospel.

Whatever the truth is if I were a betting man I'd put my chips on a third option which may or may not be the big headed scientist hitting up Earth with a remix and then being all "Take that, take that, take that" as he diddy bops back to his realm and leaves the equivalent of ant farm on this planet who may have sentience but generally dont have a clue how to use it.

We are, after all, the only species that actively engages in war with the environment that sustains it and are totally disconnected from so much that is real in exchange for grasping at fantastical phantasms then fighting over abstract symbols like they're real. Ive often said that society at large is schizophrenic at best and this convo gave me a different perspective to consider as I only have cursory knowledge of a lot of this area due to the reasons outlined.

The Dogon (which says no god in reverse) and their knowledge of Sirius that they say came from space dolphinmen that talked to them about their home is the starting point of the research:

3114220cb7f6e463065b63514e0795ba--greek-language-star-system.jpg

oannes_main-696x392-1.jpg

vatican138_01.jpg

Aint ish changed, cept the astrological age... What are the chances of that iconography happening independently with two disconnected cultures and still being here? Or could it be, as I suspect, a reference to something else. Ever wondered why the devil has a trident and is linked with a place under the ground?

Either way its the 8 billion dollar question and may be the key to everything. Tomorrow people, where is your past?
you know i recently beat ecco the dolphin :wow: and my beard is immaculate

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Don't forget about this from another thread because even those who dared step into the game before the text ain't safe:

Hell must be putting up some pretty crazy numbers... Or maybe its empty and all the demons are here?
j4cABgz.png
Hell is earth, when we all die we go back to the essence, what happens after that is up to Yah though. But we’re definitely in something I consider a bit worse than hell because humans are willing to destroy their own environment, at least the made up hell self sustains off it’s destruction, we literally do worse than that lmao

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Hell is earth, when we all die we go back to the essence, what happens after that is up to Yah though. But we’re definitely in something I consider a bit worse than hell because humans are willing to destroy their own environment, at least the made up hell self sustains off it’s destruction, we literally do worse than that lmao

We probably in hell already... Our dumb asses not knowin...

It really does seem that way doesn't it? So much wickedness running around unchecked, free and in control of most it seems.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Late to this so sorry if already mentioned
But doesn't breeding of domesticated animals and genetically modifying food basically prove the merits of evolution theory?
Those are forced adaptations and skip the millions of years of trial and error but it's close enough to at least show how the idea would/could work

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

It really does seem that way doesn't it? So much wickedness running around unchecked, free and in control of most it seems.
Yeah I feel that, and it’s been making me contemplate the fruit of knowledge of good and evil and I’m starting to understand what that really symbolizes in life. Like animals, they just do what they do on instinct, and that’s all there is, and is perfect. But we as humans, can decide to do something else against nature which is our downfall, and because of that, any good we do has an opposing darkness that is considerably stronger.

-Figure out how to use tools
We make weapons up to the point you can blow up a whole country

-We create different modes of transportation just a few scientific miracles short of teleportation
We then enslave people in their cars in lands they have no choice to drive in to the point we’ve killed ourselves akin to a genocide in car crashes and act like it’s a part of life

-internet is created, makes for instant and effective connectivity around the globe
Gives way to social media becoming worse than crack and having a chokehold on our youth for multiple generations

It’s like there is a balance in this reality of natural and unnatural, but the counter to that balance to create a cyclical equilibrium is that evil creates more reward for those who control it and being righteous is a literal 50/50 of whether or not you live well or get shytted on.

Maybe things are this way to make us embrace death more when it happens and enter in a realm where that balance is broken and you either live in the light you chose or the darkness you exacerbated on everyone else.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

but that also negates all the good that happens running around unchecked, free and in control of most it seems.