The theory of evolution. Fact or fiction?

What are Your Thoughts?

• Evolution is a fact

• Evolution is a fraud

• Something else entirely

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
its the truth tho, like you could separate a cow into pieces but never come up with how a cow was made and put together

you could only see the parts of the cow and make vain estimations of its purpose

which is how alot of science actually is.

Except I can go out into a field and see the cow, you moron :russell:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
its all good, its one of those things where parsing the response would have given clarity

i will say that I see your patterns, probably better than other people here. I think your need to make things formulaic holds you back from greater understandings.

The only thing I know for certain is I know nothing. Its like I said to you last time "Break down what you think about the world and your spiritual lens in a way a five year old could innerstand" and you proceeded to spend the rest of the thread in a dizzying array of mental gymnastics even when asked, point blank, to stick to the topic and its clearest elucidation.

To keep it a 100 I'd stopped responding to you then because it seemed like you were being obtuse on purpose whereas (in text at least) I'm very simple and direct because so much is missing from the context with no vocal tone, gestures, inflection and the rest of the energetics because (shock!) I actually want people to be able to comprehend what I'm saying in a way thats practical via this limited medium.

You evidently don't seem to want to do this or maybe I'm not smart enough to get it. Tell you what did amuse me though, look at the text of mine you chose to quote as a reply to me asking for proof of your statement about me not being spiritual. It said:

"There is one thing, itself "no thing", that is everything at all levels in the same instance. Many people call it different things and thus are like fools looking at the finger and missing the moon at which its pointing whereas I prefer direct experience."

If that isn't straight up spiritualness in full effect then I don't know what is and its a quote you picked in response to me asking you to prove the opposite and back up your statement.

Anyway, enough of this back and forth because I, true to form, have kept it as simple, clear and direct as possible as my intent is simply to help point out why you're constantly causing a storm of confusion in every topic as you are constantly doing the same thing. You know the definition of madness, yes?

timeless

All Star
Daps
The bible clearly states that, sure. But it doesn't state what you observed.

"But when you start noticing shared traditions across the world and finding pyramids all over it kind of puts you in the mind that they were here to teach humans to reach a certain point."

The claim is that enlightened people from the region of Egypt went around the world and taught everyone.. Here you made an observation that goes against the aforementioned.
I didn't make that observation. @NatiboyB stated that and I agreed that there are definitely similarities, but our conversation wasn't about that at all. It was actually about the annunaki and similar monuments around the world.

I personally don't believe that Egyptians were the only enlightened people at that time.

My comment was just to say that the God of the Bible wasn't for everyone since all nations had their own anyway. And if they had their own gods/goddesses then they must have received different information from the celestial heavens than the Hebrews.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The only thing I know for certain is I know nothing. Its like I said to you last time "Break down what you think about the world and your spiritual lens in a way a five year old could innerstand" and you proceeded to spend the rest of the thread in a dizzying array of mental gymnastics even when asked, point blank, to stick to the topic and its clearest elucidation.

To keep it a 100 I'd stopped responding to you then because it seemed like you were being obtuse on purpose whereas (in text at least) I'm very simple and direct because so much is missing from the context with no vocal tone, gestures, inflection and the rest of the energetics because (shock!) I actually want people to be able to comprehend what I'm saying in a way thats practical via this limited medium.

You evidently don't seem to want to do this and maybe I'm not smart enough to get it. Tell you what did amuse me though, look at the text of mine you chose to quote as a reply to me asking for proof of your statement about me not being spiritual. It said:

"There is one thing, itself "no thing", that is everything at all levels in the same instance. Many people call it different things and thus are like fools looking at the finger and missing the moon at which its pointing whereas I prefer direct experience."

If that isn't straight up spiritualness in full effect then I don't know what is and its a quote you picked in response to me asking you to prove the opposite and back up your statement.

Anyway, enough of this back and forth because I, true to form, have kept it as simple, clear and direct as possible as my intent is simply to help point out why you're constantly causing a storm of confusion in every topic as you are constantly doing the same thing. You know the definition of madness, yes?
maybe the answer youre looking for is right in front of you

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't make that observation. @NatiboyB stated that and I agreed that there are definitely similarities, but our conversation wasn't about that at all. It was actually about the annunaki and similar monuments around the world.

I personally don't believe that Egyptians were the only enlightened people at that time.

My comment was just to say that the God of the Bible wasn't for everyone since all nations had their own anyway. And if they had their own gods/goddesses then they must have received different information from the celestial heavens than the Hebrews.

Here's the issue though. The God of the bible says he is the God for everyone. And if you dont, then :ufdup:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps

Im quite sure you're a troll now. Either that or doing one hell of an impression...

sonic-in-out.gif

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Why we still have the tadpole that evolve to frogs, and caterpillars that still evolve into butterflies?.. That sh*t been going on as long as the other stuff you brought up.

Tadpole and caterpillar are not evolving into frog and butterfly.

It's part of their life cycle just like embryo is part of ours.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Im quite sure you're a troll now. Either that or doing one hell of an impression...

sonic-in-out.gif
:troll:

timeless

All Star
Daps
Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if they were an energy source of some sort. I’m almost certain at this point it’s been multiple civilian that have had free energy over time. One of which was in Europe. And we also know Nikola Tesla and a few other inventors utilized teachings passed down from Egypt in order to create wireless energy. In addition to them also finding ancient batteries as well in the sumaria area.

So much of history is outright hidden or lost that we don’t know the truth. And it’s all been b*stardized by various entities (Vatican for example).

There has been talk about that and I've read about it briefly. It actually led me down the Atlantean/Mu rabbit hole lol and I had to take a break after that.

I think our history, and the truth, is right within us. This is the matrix afterall and all things here are preprogrammed with a "script". Are you familiar with the Akashic records?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There has been talk about that and I've read about it briefly. It actually led me down the Atlantean/Mu rabbit hole lol and I had to take a break after that.

I think our history, and the truth, is right within us. This is the matrix afterall and all things here are preprogrammed with a "script". Are you familiar with the Akashic records?
I’m familiar with them only that I have heard of it.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tadpole and caterpillar are not evolving into frog and butterfly.

It's part of their life cycle just like embryo is part of ours.

Why do white people make it seem as if black people come from monkeys and they didnt? If all humans evolved from monkeys, why did white people use something that was supposed to be "science" to their advantage?

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Why do white people make it seem as if black people come from monkeys and they didnt? If all humans evolved from monkeys, why did white people use something that was supposed to be "science" to their advantage?
who is printing the books and selling them?

half the reason people are getting upset nowadays is that anyone with a cellphone can create content and there arent many filters. MGS2 prophecy coming to pass :wow:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Except I can go out into a field and see the cow, you moron :russell:
but you will never understand why it is a cow and for what purpose it was made

thats why science struggles, dissection in the face of something that creates with purposes above your remedial thoughts

the most you can do is attempt to make trivial anything that doesnt make sense to your devouring mindset.

timeless

All Star
Daps
Here's the issue though. The God of the bible says he is the God for everyone. And if you dont, then :ufdup:

But he's not? He's not for sorcerers, astrologers, fortune tellers, witches, swine eaters, adulterers, liars and thieves and says these people will be thrown into the lack of fire if they don't stop and follow him.

The thing is, a lot of cultures are swine eaters. A lot of cultures practice and have always practiced divination and fortune telling. A lot of cultures have witches and sorcerers and do herbalism/rootworking. Some cultures believe that lying isn't bad if it's used to promote an agenda.

These people are not going to stop doing what they do because that is their culture, therefore they will be going into the lake of fire according to the Bible.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I believe in scripture, I personally don’t believe in evolution because I can’t really conceive how life could come into existence without a creator that always exists. Also, we’ll never know the very first beings that came into creation from a scientific perspective, but I don’t think we should fight over it, like would black people even believe in evolution if white people never developed the theory?

But anyways, that’s just me, but there’s no point in arguing because we’ll never know the SOURCE of evolution anyway unless you believe in Yah (or whatever else)