#teamsquare roll call, nice, not checkin in

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
*checks in*

Like some other cats mentioned..I never found something I'd want tatted on me forever.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have any tats, and would probably never get any, but I don't see the point in bragging about it or making a thread about.

We're not special for not having tats. This thread is just a circle jerk of, "Congratulations, you're average." :yeshrug:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
dosequisman.png

Thinking about getting one though. Kinda want to get a lil' buffer though.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
If I decide to get a tattoo it's going to be just a black dot on my wrist.....that way I can say I have a visible one.....you know that gangsta shiit :shaq:.........and if anybody ask me what it means......I'll just say its a black dot, that's what it means......... :boss:

Just cause you got a big colorful "MOMA Rembrandt Cubism Van Gogh Polynesian Papau New Guinea tribal" looking tattoo doesn't mean it's any more special, eloquent, or meaningful than a mawfuuckin black dot, believe dat playboi.... :birdman:......besides, if I give the tattoo artist a $5 bill I should be able to get some change back.......:jawalrus:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Dog dont nobody even see their tattoos after they get them.You don't even notice that shyt.Unless someone got a ex's name on they shyt or some passed out frat party mess aint nobody trying to remove their shyt.Especially with the ink nikkas getting done today. :russ: Yall nikkas just scary.

:wtf: Why would you waste your money on that sh!t then?

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: Why would you waste your money on that sh!t then?

People are saying"Oh you have to live the rest of your life with it n shyt".Nah after a while it just becomes a part of you.Its not like you go around thinking about it at all.Other people notice it.But if you get a good tat you never gonna want to get that shyt removed no matter how old you are.Tattoos dont have a age limit.