The tattoo-less roll call.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
this, it would take a monumentally significant event in my life to get ink permanently etched into my skin.

Some people tell me gauges and earrings are just as bad,
I always say I can just take them out when I want :manny:

:dwillhuh: You got gauges? What size?

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
None here I thought about it a few times but never really found anything worthy enough :manny:...but girls with a few tats in the right places :whoo:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i got a tattoo. im gonna get more. walkin down the block eyeing down little fukkboys with my shirt off :smugfavre:

:sitdown:

:huhldup:What kinda :wrist: ish you talmbout here...You might wanna reword that breh
your_sexuality_is_under_investigation.jpg

Young_and_Reckless

Is better than you...
Daps
Reppin
Syrup City, Texas
Every time I think about getting one, the shyt just seems unnecessary or irrelevant, so I back out and continue living my life.

Plus now I'm too old for that shyt.

fukk I look like getting a tattoo next to an 18 year old with some dolphin or bieber bullshyt...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
....and this is what you call "throwing stones and hiding the hand". Okay breh, you're right...this thread isn't full of "against-the-grain" posters making catty remarks on the sly about people w/ tats. :duck:
:what:
This nikka prolly feelin real self conscious. prolly got dragons and ice cream face tats n shyt
:snoop:
Yall tryna make it sound like people in here are some anti-tattoo hipsters.

Its just a simple roll call.

If youre trolling, then cool. But it aint necessary lmao

This some lowkey insecure shyt.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I have one. I'll have it retouched and add an add on piece to it but that's it for me. Mine is culture-based and meaningful. But hey, people do what they like. If they want to be covered from head to toe, good on em.

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
No tats I don't think shyt mean that much that I would add it to my domain

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
If anything's self conscious, it would be this thread.:mjpls:

We're just talking about why we don't have tats. If anything us not needing to cover our bodies in ink permanently to fit in means we aren't self conscious. Plus it's funny how NOT having tattoos is going against the grain. lmaooowutdawg? If you don't regret your tattoo then you have no reason to be mad in this thread.