The tattoo-less roll call.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
its killin me how some of y'all on both sides is actin better than the other. as if people with tats wind up regrettin it THIS severely :comeon: it might be one of those "stupid thing I did when I was, younger" but unless you get covered in the shyts i doubt it becomes some major life mistake.

and if you don't get a tat you the biggest geek alive? :what: its just a tat, please explain how it makes life any better??? lol like you get that tat and suddenly just that nikka now :obama:

Daps
signing in, no tats or piercings, but if you got em I could care less I dont have a problem with either..

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
It's harder to be identified without markings on your body :shaq:

*salutes*

Nancy Trillosi

punch drunk l♥ve
Daps
Reppin
Southeast
No tattoos here. I wanted a small one on my wrist but I'm not sure how that would play out in a medical setting. :unsure:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
its killin me how some of y'all on both sides is actin better than the other. as if people with tats wind up regrettin it THIS severely :comeon: it might be one of those "stupid thing I did when I was, younger" but unless you get covered in the shyts i doubt it becomes some major life mistake.

and if you don't get a tat you the biggest geek alive? :what: its just a tat, please explain how it makes life any better??? lol like you get that tat and suddenly just that nikka now :obama:

Exactly, it doesn't matter at the end of the day. ALL of my potnas got tats, one of my best friends is a tattoo artist. They don't look at me any different nor do I look at them any different.

I thought this was a cool little thread cause I didn't realize how many other people didn't have tats as well, but it turned into a pissin match.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
right_here-album_cover.jpg

F**k a tatoo. :thumbsdown: