The tattoo-less roll call.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
WOOOOOW at how this thread turned out.

Some of you nikkas are MAAADDDDD. :russ:

Don't get mad at me cuz you got this meaningless shyt on you.

stars_tattoo_arm.jpg

star-tattoo-idea.jpg

:russ:

Nah, but forreal. Ya'll nikkas getting to serious about nothing. Chill out. It's just a rollcall. We can't be happy that we don't have tats?

I wanted a few tats when I was 16-18. I'm an artist, I drew them myself. shyt would have been fly as fukk......back then. Now, looking at those tats, I'm glad I didn't get them. Them shyts would have been terrible!

You guys are acting like you are single mothers, mad that they have kids. While us "kidless" adults are out partyin.

Chill the fukk out. It's not that serious. :heh::mjpls:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
WOOOOOW at how this thread turned out.

Some of you nikkas are MAAADDDDD. :russ:

Don't get mad at me cuz you got this meaningless shyt on you.

stars_tattoo_arm.jpg

star-tattoo-idea.jpg

Nah, but forreal. Ya'll nikkas getting to serious about nothing. Chill out. It's just a rollcall. We can't be happy that we don't have tats?

I wanted a few tats when I was 16-18. I'm an artist, I drew them myself. shyt would have been fly as fukk......back then. Now, looking at those tats, I'm glad I didn't get them. Them shyts would have been terrible!

Ya'll act like ya'll are the single mothers, mad that they have kids. While us "kidless" adults are out partyin.

Chill the fukk out. It's not that serious. :heh::mjpls:

Really? That's quite the comparison. :mjpls:

I don't have any tats, and would probably never get any, but I don't see the point in bragging about it or making a thread about.

We're not special for not having tats. This thread is just a circle jerk of, "Congratulations, you're average." :yeshrug:

^^^^
Sums it all up.:obama:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Every time I think about getting one, the shyt just seems unnecessary or irrelevant, so I back out and continue living my life.

Plus now I'm too old for that shyt.

fukk I look like getting a tattoo next to an 18 year old with some dolphin or bieber bullshyt...

But you're young and reckless :ohhh:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
We're just talking about why we don't have tats. If anything us not needing to cover our bodies in ink permanently to fit in means we aren't self conscious. Plus it's funny how NOT having tattoos is going against the grain. lmaooowutdawg? If you don't regret your tattoo then you have no reason to be mad in this thread.

Your parents regret having a :wrist: for a son. You talk about people being self conscious yet you masquerade on here as females. Don't talk shyt. :sitdown:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
:gladbron: How big are you trying to go?

I don't have any. I just really like the look of some of them and enjoy watching youtube videos of people stretching.

nothing past 2, they say thats the point of no return.. as in your ears dont heal properly if you take them out.

I was cool with a guy that owned a tattoo shop so everytime I went up
a size, he did them for me. Couldve got free/cheap tats too but I coudlnt make up my mind.

Go on and get some, they dont hurt much at all :cheers:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Your parents regret having a :wrist: for a son. You talk about people being self conscious yet you masquerade on here as females. Don't talk shyt. :sitdown:

I'm masquerading as a female? Link? You sound upset making shyt up. I wasn't talking shyt. Just letting you know that this thread wasn't bashing people with tats. You sure you don't regret that tattoo? :mjpls:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Take your own advice with that long ass essay nikka

:umad:

Cats in here still taking shots, yet the ones w/ tats are catching feelings. :mjpls:

Nerves struck. The way they keep going you'd swear they lost a female or two to guys w/ tats... I think this thread is the product of passive aggressive butthurt.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I'm not against tattoos but they not for me. Why the hell would I want some nikka drawing all over me for.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Cats in here still taking shots, yet the ones w/ tats are catching feelings. :mjpls:

Nerves struck. The way they keep going you'd swear they lost a female or two to guys w/ tats... I think this thread is the product of passive aggressive butthurt.

Keep :troll:'n