The tattoo-less roll call.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i don't have any. i have nothing against them, i just haven't had anything worthy of permanent ink for me personally :yeshrug:.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol...what exactly are they fitting into? These cats are trying to have people think they're a part of some sort of movement....don't let them fool you breh. The real world doesn't even give a flying fukk about matters as trivial as this...only on the internet will you find people being pretentious over something like this.

No one is in here shytting on people with tats tho.

is there a reason why you're personalizing this?:ld:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
It's already dumb enough that cats are in here acting like a personal preference makes them special, but now they feel they gotta shyt on people with tattoos period. Yall cats are most likely those lames who know they wouldn't look good w/ tats at all, so now you gotta bash the whole thing...ole "the grapes are sour" ass nikkas.

lol...what exactly are they fitting into? These cats are trying to have people think they're a part of some sort of movement....don't let them fool you breh. The real world doesn't even give a flying fukk about matters as trivial as this...only on the internet will you find people being pretentious over something like this.

Why this nikka so mad tho

Why do you care so much about what the next person does to his/her body, and why feel the need to put yourself on a high horse because you chose differently?

:umad: Yeah this nikka mad :pachaha:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No tats, no earrings.

I don't have a prob with either.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
No one is in here shytting on people with tats tho.

is there a reason why you're personalizing this?:ld:

....and this is what you call "throwing stones and hiding the hand". Okay breh, you're right...this thread isn't full of "against-the-grain" posters making catty remarks on the sly about people w/ tats. :duck:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
This too......I'm way too indecisive to get a tat. I'd probably regret it a month after I get it.

this, it would take a monumentally significant event in my life to get ink permanently etched into my skin.

Some people tell me gauges and earrings are just as bad,
I always say I can just take them out when I want :manny: