The tattoo-less roll call.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
tats are fine

hello kitty and kirby tattoos are not fine

went on a date with this girl who had the phat farm tattoo by her belly button I asked her why she got it she said she thought it was cute and shes cute so it made sense :snoop:

I have more tats than I can count but every single tattoo on me is dedicated to some family shyt or some shyt I really believe in

majority of people still dont have more than 1-2 tats, its just when you see someone with a lot of tats it sticks out more than usual so you associate that with everyone having tattoos

but a few youngins tryna be tatted like wayne and wiz khalifa, thats that shyt I dont like :smh:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't have any, but my bf has them and I love his:noah:

No tattoos here. I wanted a small one on my wrist but I'm not sure how that would play out in a medical setting. :unsure:
My job is cool with them as long as they can be covered by your clothing or a band-aid. My friend got one small enough on her wrist to be able to cover it with one of those small circular band-aids.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Guys with alot of tats tend to be insecure and simple minded like a baby that sees something shiny and such a simple thing attracts their eye its the same with clowns with tats. And most guys statistaclly who have tats tend to have smaller cocks than non tatted men. Win.

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
None this way. I haven't thought of something worth looking at my entire life when I know i'm just gon be like wtf did I get that for at some point

OvOxO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
Maaaaaaaaan.. the fuk is yall even trippin for?? People who have them million n 1 tats dont regret shyt!!!! Hell, i was talkin to my friend the other night n she be like random Tats is da shyt.... YOLO!

drake-tattoo2.jpg

:heh::dry:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
X: __x2y__

I did want one some years ago but never got around to it now it's just tacky at times.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No tats here.:thumbsup:

I remember hearing a proffesor talk about how some people get tats to make themselves feel better. Like if they lack courage,subconsciously get'n a tiger tat would give them a greater believe in ones self.

I have know doubt it's a fad now in the hip hop community. People are getting them to fit in. Like its a status symbol/want attention. It's becoming pathetic.

I ask this girl, why does she have her daughters name on her body? Are you going to forget it. She's gone be in your life everyday for 18yrs. Then when I suggested removing it, you would of thought I mentioned murder.:dwillhuh:like removing that tat meant she loved her less.(daps proffessor)

It's just a cheap ass tacky looking tat.

:snoop: at broads with big ass chest tats. bytch you got titties:damn:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Guys with alot of tats tend to be insecure and simple minded like a baby that sees something shiny and such a simple thing attracts their eye its the same with clowns with tats. And most guys statistaclly who have tats tend to have smaller cocks than non tatted men. Win.

To be fair, that same logic could apply to anyone wearing jewlery, or wearing certain name brands of clothing, or driving certain vehicles. I know those things aren't permanent...but still, if you're going to go that route, don't half step. :stopitslime:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
No tattoos here :stylin: But I do give props when I see someone with an original tattoo that means something to them. There's nothing that I would personally want marked on me permanently.

Plus.........................

I don't need any identifiable markings on me :youngsabo:

KingX

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a dollar sign on my left and a treble clef on my right yea sure i know what you think getting a dollar sign tatted is stupid, well you're the stupid one for judging before you know the whole story

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
I got a dollar sign on my left and a treble clef on my right yea sure i know what you think getting a dollar sign tatted is stupid, well you're the stupid one for judging before you know the whole story

nah, it's stupid cause it's just stupid, why not just know the story without getting that trash placed on your skin :laff: