The Tariq Nasheed Thread

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
The amount of right wing conservatives plaguing this board exploiting "pro-blackness" and male insecurities of being a "shill" or looking up to a "white daddy" is just pitiful.

Folks need to stopped being fooled by this shyt trying to look "independent". These posters are not apolitical and they do have conscious agendas in favor of political parties and desired outcomes. You're being exploited and played.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
As long as those checks keep cashing he doesn’t care. Mans a hustler

i feel like he could’ve made just as much money if not more by toning it down a bit. :yeshrug: There’s really nobody in the lane he used to occupy… outspoken black voice not afraid to say what the average black person is thinking. He used to be more palatable. Now he says wild and divisive shyt while offering no positive solutions.

Daps
i feel like he could’ve made just as much money if not more by toning it down a bit. :yeshrug: There’s really nobody in the lane he used to occupy… outspoken black voice not afraid to say what the average black person is thinking. He used to be more palatable. Now he says wild and divisive shyt while offering no positive solutions.
GOP money is always bringing a bigger bag. He’s not making that money doing what he was doing before

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
So you don't care if your Supreme court justices act how they supposed too? You're right how far have we fallen :why: :snoop:

They aren’t anyway. There goal is a “New Wurld order”. You’re putting way to much faith in this system. What you need to do is repent and see the most high/salvation through the sacrifice of his son. Let me know if you’re interested.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Weird look who’s making the same argument as posters in this thread…. A Nazi

This has nothing to do with anything. A woman is a woman. A man is a man. I don’t know how you don’t grasp that. Yall don’t even know how to debate. You just name call and use buzz words like “racist”, “Nazzi”, “Misogynist”, “Troomp supporter”, ect. It’s so feminine and emotional. Are you a woman by any chance?

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
It’s amazing how this nikka criticizes everything seen as POSSIBLE success for black people that didn’t come from him. What black achievement or effort, not led by himself, has he championed?

So he doesn’t want us to vote but selectively gets political only to share GOP talking points. It goes with the Republican strategy to get us not to vote at all, rather than Republicans fighting for our vote. As he gets less relevant I bet Tariq will go full Larry Elder
This shyt^

Grown Black men who fukk with this agent.. I have zero respect for ya
:hhh:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I still maintain Tariq could’ve kept a nice lil lane for himself if he stayed vigilant on cacs and Blavity blacks and turned down the anti-voting and anti-black immigrant rhetoric.

Now most reasonably connected black people have to distance themselves from him in public.
I seent Teddy riley liked an IG post of his like last year...BG knoccout I expected but not Teddy riley.

:pachaha:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
GOP money is always bringing a bigger bag. He’s not making that money doing what he was doing before

Beat me to it. This is facts.

There's a reason there has been such an odd influx in viral right wing political thought within black internet spaces.

After what was successfully pulled off in 2016 you gotta be politically inept if you think Republican PACs ain't exchanging a log of "popular black websites" and non-mainstream "influencers" to exploit which includes "www.thecoli.com" and "www.lipstickalley.com" and "Tariq Nasheed."

And yes they have their way of getting to these influencers, stroking their fragile egos, and getting them to say and spread what they want without disclosing they trace back to the Republican Party.

I mean look at @alpo . He's practically a bot. He shows up in every thread and literally says THEE SAME shyt over and over and over again. "fba!! these immigrants!! c**ns! tethers!! Dem shills." The bot couldn't even be bothered to debate, he just repeats the same insults at anyone who doesn't cosign and endorse right wing shyt. Notice he and all his little clique love using the same ole tactic where they imply anyone who doesn't co-sign Tucker Carlson talking points is weak, anti-black, and betraying our political interests in favor of Democrats.

But what disappoints me the most is how pathetic the black community is becoming with tolerating this nonsense and refusing to see through it because in all our insecure attempts to prove we are not "liberal" or "blind Democrats" we go to the other extreme and become blind and biased apologists for conservative nonsense.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I don’t care. How far have y’all fallen? A man is a man and a woman is a woman. No wonder this world is finished. So smart and educated and don’t even know the basics. Most people couldn’t even survive anymore with beast tech. WOW :palm:.
Breh I think people are trying to tell you that the Supreme Court Justice just can't give her opinion on certain things without it being used in case against her down the road.

Someone goes to the court

"Well one of your judges agrees with us that a woman is a female with two breasts,etc"....

You get it?

She'd then probably have to recuse herself from. Any court cases about transgender shyt.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Breh I think people are trying to tell you that the Supreme Court Justice just can't give her opinion on certain things without it being used in case against her down the road.

Someone goes to the court

"Well one of your judges agrees with us that a woman is a female with two breasts,etc"....

You get it?

She'd then probably have to recuse herself from. Any court cases about transgender shyt.
How did we reach a point where the mentally ill are leading the way? Then it gets compared to being black and what we went through. I see your point tho. We shouldn’t obey it though.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
There is a huge disinformation, conspiracy and division campaign going on within the coli, and frankly all this Tariq Nasheed propaganda is at the center of it.

This board lets it fester under the cover of pro blackness.
@Houston911 what happened here?