The Tariq Nasheed Thread

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
He's not wrong. Between her empathy for sexual predators and refusing to define what a woman is, she makes Sotomayor and Kagan cringe with how radical she is. She'll sit on the SC for 30+ if she's confirmed. She's a Trojan Horse for further degeneracy.
She was put up there for the LGBTQ agenda and the possible inclusion of pedophiles into LGBTQ. Keep in mind that some of them are trying to make "Minor Attracted Persons" become an actual thing. Also her uncle and others in her famuly are cops so Biden saw that top cop in her. That lockheed Martin case is a tell tale sign too.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
:mindblown: She married to a white man. I feel like I know why she got picked now.

I’m not voting Democrat again until they start seeing straight black men who love black women as leaders.

:dahell:

081104-obama-family-hmed-915p.jpg
Black men and women with ancestry in this country. Our particular ethnic group still has not reached the two highest offices in this country.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude pushes republican lies at every opportunity and what's worse is that many negroes are so susceptible to misinformation that they believe it. We're so susceptible to misinformation cause we are so uninformed and choose not to educate ourselves on key issues. Really puts into perspective my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge because thou hast rejected knowledge.
You’re MAGA tho:dwillhuh:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She was put up there for the LGBTQ agenda and the possible inclusion of pedophiles into LGBTQ. Keep in mind that some of them are trying to make "Minor Attracted Persons" become an actual thing. Also her uncle and others in her famuly are cops so Biden saw that top cop in her. That lockheed Martin case is a tell tale sign too.
This section attracts the dumbest motherfukkers.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
right about what, stupid?

how fukking dumb are you to think the supreme court deals with individual pedophile cases?

goddamn republican bootlickers. Again, y'all dgaf about Brett Kavanaugh or Trump (or Thompson) who actually did committ sexual harrassment.
right about what, stupid?

how fukking dumb are you to think the supreme court deals with individual pedophile cases?

goddamn republican bootlickers. Again, y'all dgaf about Brett Kavanaugh or Trump (or Thompson) who actually did committ sexual harrassment.

I got this nikka so mad he’s putting words in my mouth :russ:

When did I ever anything about Supreme Court cases? lol

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
aLwyyA6_700b.jpg

hbz-malia-rory-embed-1516737370.jpg

ketanji-brown-jackson-family-4.jpg

There are different ways to disenfranchise black men. What the democrats are doing happens to often to not be on purpose.

Your argument was so "strong" you included two new reps and a teenage girl who has never held a position of power in her life. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

GettyImages-159857771-7fd78f067a4945608345806ae1c5e153.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190919154103-02-emily-and-james-clyburn-file.jpg

Elijah-Cummings.jpg

maxine-waters-supported-her-husbands-political-career-1631801009.jpg

mfumekweisi_050520gn3_lead.jpg

hakeem%20family-1576397408783.JPG

FLj4wXSWUAUPkYJ.jpg

6CzVosxNq3MYBtyZ8isNUV-768-80.png

carolyn_rush-1489617823-641.jpg

recently-censured-rep-charles-b-rangel-d-ny-arrives-for-the-2010-kennedy-center-honors-with-his-wife-alma-and-poses-for-photographers-on-the-red-carpet-as-they-arrive-for-an-evening-of-gala-entertainment-at-the-kennedy-center-december-5-2010-in-washingtondc-the-honors-are-bestowed-annually-on-five-artists-for-their-lifetime-achievement-in-the-arts-culture-and-entertainment-upimike-theiler-W0G46M.jpg

gettyimages-526658194-e1467390872598.jpg

Congresswoman-Sheila-Jackson-Lee-with-her-husband-Elwyn-Lee.jpg

deval-patrick-diane-gty-jt-200118_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

bbarbaralee.jpg

p8%20top%20page%20-%20Pressley%20sworn-in%20REP%202-18.jpg

All of them except Pressley have held more powerful positions in Democratic leadership than the majority of the people in your pictures.

And I didn't have to randomly include a Latina for no reason like you did. :mjlol:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Your argument was so "strong" you included two new reps and a teenage girl who has never held a position of power in her life. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

GettyImages-159857771-7fd78f067a4945608345806ae1c5e153.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190919154103-02-emily-and-james-clyburn-file.jpg

Elijah-Cummings.jpg

maxine-waters-supported-her-husbands-political-career-1631801009.jpg

mfumekweisi_050520gn3_lead.jpg

hakeem%20family-1576397408783.JPG

FLj4wXSWUAUPkYJ.jpg

6CzVosxNq3MYBtyZ8isNUV-768-80.png

carolyn_rush-1489617823-641.jpg

recently-censured-rep-charles-b-rangel-d-ny-arrives-for-the-2010-kennedy-center-honors-with-his-wife-alma-and-poses-for-photographers-on-the-red-carpet-as-they-arrive-for-an-evening-of-gala-entertainment-at-the-kennedy-center-december-5-2010-in-washingtondc-the-honors-are-bestowed-annually-on-five-artists-for-their-lifetime-achievement-in-the-arts-culture-and-entertainment-upimike-theiler-W0G46M.jpg

gettyimages-526658194-e1467390872598.jpg

Congresswoman-Sheila-Jackson-Lee-with-her-husband-Elwyn-Lee.jpg

deval-patrick-diane-gty-jt-200118_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

bbarbaralee.jpg

p8%20top%20page%20-%20Pressley%20sworn-in%20REP%202-18.jpg

All of them except Pressley have held more powerful positions in Democratic leadership than the majority of the people in your pictures.

And I didn't have to randomly include a Latina for no reason like you did. :mjlol:
So there's no agenda?

I know people just be styling to win e-arguments. But something isn't sitting right with me. I can't quite put my finger on it.

I feel as if if you're black + straight + male = three strikes and you're not part of either party's plan going forward.

I just don't see it. Tell me something better. Am I voting for my own disenfranchisement?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So there's no agenda?

I know people just be styling to win e-arguments. But something isn't sitting right with me. I can't quite put my finger on it.

I feel as if if you're black + straight + male = three strikes and you're not part of either party's plan going forward.

I just don't see it. Tell me something better.

I don't know what else to say. I literally just posted a bunch of heterosexual black couples who have had major positions of power in the Democratic party. Since the claim of an "agenda" is based on a few random pictures of people in interracial relationships, how else do you want me to debunk it?

The previous Democratic president (Barack Obama) was a Black heterosexual male married to a Black woman. Of the 5 Democratic leaders in the House right now, 2 (James Clyburn and Hakeem Jeffries) are Black heterosexual men and they're both married to Black women. There are two Black senators now (Corey Booker and Raphael Warnock) and they're both heterosexual Black men who were married to or dating Black women. The most recent Black governor (Deval Patrick) was a Black heterosexual male married to a Black woman.

Since there's zero actual evidence of an "agenda" against heterosexual men, what do you want me to do other than point out all the examples that prove you wrong?

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I don't know what else to say. I literally just posted a bunch of heterosexual black couples who have had major positions of power in the Democratic party. Since the claim of an "agenda" is based on a few random pictures of people in interracial relationships, how else do you want me to debunk it?

The previous Democratic president (Barack Obama) was a Black heterosexual male married to a Black woman. Of the 5 Democratic leaders in the House right now, 2 (James Clyburn and Hakeem Jeffries) are Black heterosexual men and they're both married to Black women. There are two Black senators now (Corey Booker and Raphael Warnock) and they're both heterosexual Black men who were married to or dating Black women. The most recent Black governor (Deval Patrick) was a Black heterosexual male married to a Black woman.

Since there's zero actual evidence of an "agenda" against heterosexual men, what do you want me to do other than point out all the examples that prove you wrong?
:jbhmm:

I guess you won. There's no conspiracy or agenda against heterosexual black men.

Edit: I'm just not in a good mood today. Bout to clock out early.

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
This nikka go at every black person he sees

But turn around and get mad when other people do the exact same thing
it's because he and others like him are actually funded by Republicans. Telling folks not to vote on some kind of twisted 'rebel' and 'they don't do anything for you' bs is a dead giveaway. They pretend to be woke and down but they really have other agendas. Folks look at me crazy when I say this but all the proof is there.

There is nobody. I repeat NOBODY on the right that tells folks not to vote and that there vote doesn't count. Except for Trump and he's an imbecile.