The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
and what you going to do about it?
Nothing. Like they always do. He’s going to type his anger out in the next Tariq thread or call into the show and get epically roasted.
phaedra-parks-the-real-housewives-of-atlanta.gif

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not factually wrong, though. XX is Female XY is Male. There are also intersex people and those with AIS that don't fit cleanly into either camp.
But he didn't say that. What he said was XX is woman, and XY is men. He is mixing up social and biological sexes, because he thinks they are the same.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
6700? 3 months ? jesus thats terrible
According to court papers, however, Mr. Hawkins downloaded 16 images and 17 videos, the latter of which were technically counted as 75 images each.

When Mr. Hawley asked Judge Jackson if the case reflected “a heinous or egregious” offense, she agreed with some exasperation that it did, but she also noted that judges consider many factors in deciding how long people should go to prison.

“Sentencing is a discretionary act of a judge, but it’s not a numbers game,” she said.

The line of questioning pursued by Mr. Hawley and other Republicans appeared to have some echoes of the QAnon conspiracy theory. Many of its followers believe baseless assertions that elites, including top Democrats, are child traffickers and pedophiles.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
When he’s right about this 2-3 years from now y’all will be awfully quiet. He’s made multiple correct predictions with respect to politics and society
right about what, stupid?

how fukking dumb are you to think the supreme court deals with individual pedophile cases?

goddamn republican bootlickers. Again, y'all dgaf about Brett Kavanaugh or Trump (or Thompson) who actually did committ sexual harrassment.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
right about what, stupid?

how fukking dumb are you to think the supreme court deals with individual pedophile cases?

goddamn republican bootlickers. Again, y'all dgaf about Brett Kavanaugh or Trump (or Thompson) who actually did committ sexual harrassment.
Lol, be so blinded by devotion to a political party that you argue for a judge who protected and enabled pedophiles

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Oh you really thought I’m reading all of this shyt?? FUK NO!
:laff::laff:
You’re the same poster defending that racist cac @itsyoung!! - you are ignore status on sight. No debate. DF did you come from? My comment wasn’t even addressed to you. Be the main ones in Tariq threads. Imagine typing all of that beta babble and the intended recipient straight up curves your process by not reading. I know you typed that in a fury.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
“I ain’t reading allls dat”. nikka STFU. You are the worst offender around here with all your overly long, gratuitous and creepy ass “exposal” posts. But that’s your MO. To deflect and name call when your opinions are challenged. Imagine that.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Dude pushes republican lies at every opportunity and what's worse is that many negroes are so susceptible to misinformation that they believe it. We're so susceptible to misinformation cause we are so uninformed and choose not to educate ourselves on key issues. Really puts into perspective my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge because thou hast rejected knowledge.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: goofy really quoted the Bible in a binary political conversation as if that's what that scripture meant.
You liberals

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Asking someone to define what a woman is is stupid. I would say a woman is a human with a p*ssy and t*ts but a 14 year old have both so does that make 14 year olds women? Best to avoid getting dragged into those type of pointless arguments.
Lol be deliberately stupid to defend a idiot who can associate herself and mother with women but is scared to say the simple truth that a woman is a biological human organism that contains xx chromosomes. Smh.

You all falling over yourselves to defend or support trannies are pathetic.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Throughout the questioning, she kept saying she was staying in her lane, and only answering as a judge. She didn’t want to give an answer that was going to make her seem for or against trans people. Lawyers give very strategic answers.

Personally, I don’t feel people with men’s bodies should compete in women’s sports against women’s bodies. That would be my personal answer.

:hubie:

and this is why you post on thecoli

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
Lol be deliberately stupid to defend a idiot who can associate herself and mother with women but is scared to say the simple truth that a woman is a biological human organism that contains xx chromosomes. Smh.

You all falling over yourselves to defend or support trannies are pathetic.

:umad:So you just made up a definition for woman or you got it out of a book? You the one bringing up trannies not me. You telling on yourself. How often do you think about trannies? Seems like a lot to me but i aint judging. I will let you and ketanji do that:hubie: