Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
277348973_356342766538889_5613723267523789544_n.jpg

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
i feel like he could’ve made just as much money if not more by toning it down a bit. :yeshrug: There’s really nobody in the lane he used to occupy… outspoken black voice not afraid to say what the average black person is thinking. He used to be more palatable. Now he says wild and divisive shyt while offering no positive solutions.
Nah there’s a bottomless bag for a Black man that will parrot stupid false GOP talking points on a platform with any type of followers.

Fighting for reforms that will help average working Black people isn’t lucrative.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
po thang, wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't a supporter:bryan::deadmanny:

A lot of people with "supporter" badges only have that because they donated to the relief efforts that several of us were pushing here during the Houston storm. I donated to that and started a campaign to get Bron/Kobe stans to put in work donating, that's probably why he got listed.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Degenerate behavior is a cancer. You have to get rid of it or it will spread. The black American community needs to get rid of it or the community will die. I know that's what some of you want anyway, but it's not going to happen. Black men are seeing the light.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh you really thought I’m reading all of this shyt?? FUK NO!
:laff::laff:
You’re the same poster defending that racist cac @itsyoung!! - you are ignore status on sight. No debate. DF did you come from? My comment wasn’t even addressed to you. Be the main ones in Tariq threads. Imagine typing all of that beta babble and the intended recipient straight up curves your process by not reading. I know you typed that in a fury.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
:mjlol: ya te dije que te calles, mmgbsa:ufdup:
lol, its literally not factually wrong, its a biological reality
It's not, you just don't know what you are talking about :mjlol: