The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I see a lot a lot of posters saying we shouldn't be championing her because she's a bedwench while quoting and championing the same guy attacking her, who has a WHITE wife.

:mindblown:
they out themselves as idiots, then move past it without missing a beat. I'm convinced that most of them are trolls or just don't have a life outside thecoli

Daps
just because a right wing person brought up the issue does that make it automatically wrong? (in theory.....before you goofies start claiming shyt about me) If she is lenient on pedofiles, political affiliation shouldn't matter it should be an issue to be discussed.

but yeah, when yall want to discuss these issues and Tariq is dropped right in the middle of it, you get threads like this. A bunch of "he's right, but fukk him and his mama in law white...he hatin on....". thread is just about him.
But it’s been proven and shown to be misleading by other non nefarious sources. Why on earth would I trust a source of constant disinformation (right wing media circles/white supremacists) unless I agree with their ideology and or am trying to spread that disinformation myself. Those are the onl

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I see a lot a lot of posters saying we shouldn't be championing her because she's a bedwench while quoting and championing the same guy attacking her, who has a WHITE wife.

:mindblown:
Facts. I just posted this. this shyt is amazing. the same exact posters.
This is some Outer Limits/Black Mirror glitch in the matrix shyt. She is literally married to what they allegedly oppose but came in with the torches if you have an opinion against her. The fact that she is lenient on pedos should not be democrat/repub thing - this is a MORAL issue. But apparently, moral lives don't matter and neither does race. No one questions why all of these high position individuals marry white men like it's a pre-requisite and wonder why nothing has changed in policies for black people in 60 years. Clarentia Thomas.
:deadmanny::deadrose:

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
But it’s been proven and shown to be misleading by other non nefarious sources. Why on earth would a trust a source of constant disinformation (right wing media circles) unless I agree with their ideology and or am trying to spread that disinformation myself
did she or did she not give a man convicted of possessing certain types of "pictures of kids" 3 months in jail when the prosecution suggested 2 years?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Her explanation is valid (second tweet).

Easy topic to fry someone on because it touches on a very sensitive topic that gets people emotional.

Looking at things emotionally, I would want the people guilty of such crimes executed. I would settle for them being punished to the full extent of the law.

Looking at things from a technical point of view, they have to adhere to the sentencing guidelines which takes culpability into consideration. She is not wrong in recognising that there is a difference in culpability between someone with x volume in the 90s vs someone with x volume in the 20s. A high volume in the 90s would point towards more effort effort and a more central role in the distribution.

Of course it opens up another can of worms. If you're accepting that the material is no longer challenging to obtain, you're pointing towards an issue that should not be accepted.
emontions are bad in judges genreally speaking.

Daps
did she or did she not give a man convicted of possessing certain types of "pictures of kids" 3 months in jail when the prosecution suggested 2 years?
Why are you allowing yourself to be influenced by right wing sources/con artists/white supremacists without looking into things yourself? You don’t find it odd the people telling you to be outraged didn’t care about actual white nationalist/Christian fundamentalists being put on the court? I’m asking you to step back and think critically here. Do a little research of your own. Anyways, it’s up to you to decide to stop being influenced by this shyt

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Why are you allowing yourself to be influenced by right wing sources/con artists/white supremacists without looking into things yourself? You don’t find it odd the people telling you to be outraged didn’t care about actual white nationalist/Christian fundamentalists being put on the court? I’m asking you to step back and think critically here. Do a little research of your own. Anyways, it’s up to you to decide to stop being influenced by this shyt
i asked a simple question, a question that didn't even have to be right-wing or left-wing in nature but a fact based question. I'm gracefully bowing out and choosing not to go down this rabbit hole with you. Have a nice day.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
just because a right wing person brought up the issue does that make it automatically wrong? (in theory.....before you goofies start claiming shyt about me) If she is lenient on pedofiles, political affiliation shouldn't matter it should be an issue to be discussed.

but yeah, when yall want to discuss these issues and Tariq is dropped right in the middle of it, you get threads like this. A bunch of "he's right, but fukk him and his mama in law white...he hatin on....". thread is just about him.
When it's somebody like Josh Hawley, the answer is always yes. The National Review didn't run with this, because they knew it was bullshyt, and they used to have a "Black crime" section. That's should tell you something.

You're being naive here. When you're dealing with a group of people who twist and lie and smear, you have to be skeptical of everything they say.

They don't want to. They agree with all this shyt. All these dudes on here claiming to be apolitical are fukking full of shyt.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
this is why people need to try their best not to mention Tariq when there's an actual issue to discuss. Take Tariq out the OP and thread title and this would be a completely different thread.
It’s doesn’t matter, you peons gonna bring him up because he’s actually a threat unlike you peons

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He's not wrong. Between her empathy for sexual predators and refusing to define what a woman is, she makes Sotomayor and Kagan cringe with how radical she is. She'll sit on the SC for 30+ if she's confirmed. She's a Trojan Horse for further degeneracy.

She's not radical when it comes to black issues though:mjlol: