The Tariq Nasheed Thread

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
It’s doesn’t matter, you peons gonna bring him up because he’s actually a threat unlike you peons
fam, i actually fukk with Tariq. :hubie:the point i'm making is these people could be talking about the issue with the judge but they're focused on Tariq. They do this with a lot of topics.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
fam, i actually fukk with Tariq. :hubie:the point i'm making is these people could be talking about the issue with the judge but they're focused on Tariq. They do this with a lot of topics.
It doesn’t matter! Them peons still going to bring him up.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I just listened to the clip, Tariq is an idiot :russ: I mean, there's a discussion to be had on this judge's record of sentencing, but to directly say that's why she was nominated is idiot 101. I tip my hat to Tariq. Great hustler taking advantage of all the idiots out here. If someone tells me they watch him on the regular, I know everything I need to know about them.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You talking like you put in work in the streets, we don’t know you! Kick rocks peon.

said the nikka that never seen a judge in his life :russell: unarmed sugar cane breakin Florida nikka :mjlol:

yall nikkas cut grass with no shoes on , sticka bugs and all . simple ass nikka

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
The nerve these demic00ns and cac shills think yall run the board. Y’all around here acting like y’all not the opps too! Y’all never act like this in the streets

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman dikk Durbin said Thursday that he was "saddened" by the approach some Republicans took to questioning Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson this week, even as Durbin said that a "majority" of the committees' GOP members "handled themselves professionally in the best traditions of the United States Senate."

Durbin made the remarks as he was kicking off the fourth day of hearings concerning Jackson's confirmation to the Supreme Court. Thursday's proceedings will feature multiple panels of outside witnesses to testify about the judge, starting with a slate of American Bar Association officials who served on the ABA committee that rated Jackson "well qualified" to the Supreme Court post.

"The last three days have been long, exhausting for senators, and certainly ... much more so for Judge Jackson," Durbin said Thursday. "I believe that she carried herself with grace, humility and dignity, was thoughtful and forthright and her responses."
Durbin spoke positively of remarks made by Democratic Sen. Cory Booker — who gave an emotional address to Jackson towards the end of Wednesday's hearing — and Sen. Ben Sasse, who commented on the "jackassary" that tends to be exhibited in front of the cameras, as the Nebraska Republican discussed proposals to put cameras in the Supreme Court's courtroom.

"Some of the attacks on this judge were unfair, unrelenting and beneath the dignity of the United States Senate," Durbin said. "You can disagree with the senators vote. You can disagree with a judge's ruling. But to draw conclusions that really reflect on them personally and their values and take it to the extreme is unfair whether the nominee is Democrat or Republican [nominee]."
Durbin said he was so "saddened" by those tactics "and it happened over and over and over again."

"I hope that is not the last impression that people have of the work of this committee," Durbin said. "My last impression is a judge who sat through it all, head held high, with dignity and determination and strength."

also read on bytch McConnell defending GOP questioning, but that whole mf party conveniently overlooked direct sexual misconduct allegations against trump and his close ties to a convicted sex offender/known sex trafficker.
Overlooked direct sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh

BUT, KBJ is somehow a pedo sympathizer because you clowns don't agree with her rulings. @Remote wasn't wrong, this shyt is clear as day. some of you mfs parroting GOP smear attempts are real pieces of shyt :pacspit:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
said the nikka that never seen a judge in his life :russell: unarmed sugar cane breakin Florida nikka :mjlol:

yall nikkas cut grass with no shoes on , sticka bugs and all . simple ass nikka

They should had finished you off you peon c00n. Go bleach yo skin

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
did she or did she not give a man convicted of possessing certain types of "pictures of kids" 3 months in jail when the prosecution suggested 2 years?
12 PAGES IN and no one has yet to have a direct valid answer to this question. it nothing but ** something something sentencing ranges.

The irony of this being the actual issue - so I take it we can assume more than half of the anti-tariqers are interracial marriage proponent, child molesting pedo supporters who support low sentence ranges for those who violate. Do they not see that avoiding the issue - is like 100% of the problem. By focusing on the messenger and not the message. The programming.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How the hell you a democratic gangbanger? :what:
:mjlol::mjlol:
:deadrose::deadrose::laff:
the cripset boi in blue supporting dem boyz in blue in the form of his top opp supreme court nominee, bc internetting.

Just let them keep talking... this shyt is the most comically hyprocritical propaganda posturing that I've seen (set aside the subject matter).