Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:mindblown:What? Why you in here caping for that bed wrench?
How the hell you a democratic gangbanger? :what:
These comments right here ^^are close thread moments.
i'm stealing this for my new sig. Laughing for 5 minutes straight. comment of the month material. ITS OVERRRRRR....
:laff::laff:
people just talk to see themselves talk, bored as fukkkkkk- NOTHING BUT DOUBLE TALK AND HYPOTHESIZING.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:mindblown:What? Why you in here caping for that bed wrench?

just cuz the bytch a bedwench dont mean I cant keep it real ? Yall got 0 smoke for any other judge letting pedos go with a slap on the wrist . AND yall never did a bid

All I said was she handed out punishment like any other bytch ass judge . What's wrong with saying that fact AND acknowledging the bytch is a bedwench ?

yall nikkas just miserable and fake . Prolly that 9-5 yall at rn :yeshrug:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
just cuz the bytch a bedwench dont mean I cant keep it real ? Yall got 0 smoke for any other judge letting pedos go with a slap on the wrist . AND yall never did a bid

All I said was she handed out punishment like any other bytch ass judge . What's wrong with saying that fact AND acknowledging the bytch is a bedwench ?

yall nikkas just miserable and fake . Prolly that 9-5 yall at rn :yeshrug:
This shill gangbanger:what:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
[
Goofy mark, log off

thought so bytch boy , u been got marked out

I was cookin in the county on the grill nikka
I was really in K Town takin field trips
All dome shots Im tryna split a wig
WS DRGC3X get like me bum

You never comin bacc and thats that:umad:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The way misinformation spreads is by being loud, then when the person clarifies or provide accurate rebuttals, you talk over them.

During this hearing, Jackson corrected these a$$holes numerous times. Several times she was cut off by these same dikkheads just so they can yell and go viral to win a spot on Fox News that same night.

Tariq does the same exact thing. He says something stupid, then when he's corrected or someone says something he doesn't want to hear, he cuts them off and yells and insults them.

Also, because being loud gets attention, the quiet truth (such as the posts in her correcting what cult leader Nasheed and GOP trash is running with) gets buried underneath the surface.

How many times do people have to be told on here that GOP Senators operate in bad faith? They purposely misrepresent the facts, ignore some context, and twist and turn words to make something appear problematic when its not.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
These comments right here ^^are close thread moments.
i'm stealing this for my new sig. Laughing for 5 minutes straight. comment of the month material. ITS OVERRRRRR....
:laff::laff:
people just talk to see themselves talk, bored as fukkkkkk- NOTHING BUT DOUBLE TALK AND HYPOTHESIZING.

Bunch of weirdos on this site. Type of nikkas get cyber bullied. No wonder women don’t touch them