The Tariq Nasheed Thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Weird to see this kind of vitriol for a black woman who’s very successful vs the 3 white supremacist judges that were put on the court under trump….

One day y’all will realize people like Tariq are Psyop’s. Tariq specifically is a con artist but I respect his ability despite being absolutely disgusted by how he makes his bread. Notice he didn’t say anything about those other judges either. Suddenly he cares and certain posters in here that claim to be apolitical also care….. wonder why that is…. Anyways y’all have a nice day

There's nothing to wonder really.
Dudes in here are Republicans but too puzzy to man up and admit it, so they spend all day posting :trash: Fox News talking points.

Charly Wingate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a huge disinformation, conspiracy and division campaign going on within the coli, and frankly all this Tariq Nasheed propaganda is at the center of it.

This board lets it fester under the cover of pro blackness.
Here's your dap, now get the hell outta here. :mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So he doesn’t want us to vote but selectively gets political only to share GOP talking points. It goes with the Republican strategy to get us not to vote at all, rather than Republicans fighting for our vote. As he gets less relevant I bet Tariq will go full Larry Elder

Exactly. she's gonna sit on the bench (the Democrats have fifty seats plus Kamala so it's a done deal especially after that shyt the GOP pulled last time). fukk voting wouldn't you want a "soft on crime" non Bluelivesmatter matter person on the bench?

I mean Black people get caught up in the system all the time should the bench be populated by the MAGA Racism out in the open people?

There was a senator who said that Affrimative action and Wenching should've not been legalized. Is those the type of people you want to face in court?

Daps
There's nothing to wonder really.
Dudes in here are Republicans but too puzzy to man up and admit it, so they spend all day posting :trash: Fox News talking points.
O I know this is just… sad. People in here parroting talking points straight from the mouth of the most famous white nationalist on TV. Just because a black man who’s most likely paid to parrot this stuff is saying it

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
A nominee whose legal record speaks to a clear commitment towards advocating on behalf of black people through the courts. I simply see nothing in her record or, quite frankly, her life that tells me her seat on the court is a boon to our cause.

If we are going to use criminal justice bonafides as a litmus test, Rachel Rollins, the US Attorney for Massachusetts, a black woman with a proven record of reforming the justice system in the blackest county of Massachusetts, would have been a much better appointment.

I actually grew up next door to her.

:francis:

Wasn't she nominated by Biden last year to that position? And Kamala cast the tiebreaking vote to confirm her? Funny how nobody on the coli gave Biden probs for that :mjpls:

That said I agree she'd make a good candidate but realistically she just started a new job. Doubt Biden would want to pull someone he just put in another position.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
There is a huge disinformation, conspiracy and division campaign going on within the coli, and frankly all this Tariq Nasheed propaganda is at the center of it.

Again I wonder why this ain't in the Tariq super thread where nikkas who fukk with him can discuss him.

But posting his shyt might get clicks by nikkas not subscribed to him and a thread about him negatively or positively is still a thread about him.

KS has been hot for about a year and his thread is longer than 'Riq's thread.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think that, him getting swatted account for a lot of his behavior over the last 6-7 years.

But how he went from pan-African to anti-immigrant GOP grifter is uncanny...Tariq argues with myopic talking points rather than actual adaptive informed discussion. Whenever new information is introduced, he falls back on his pre-defined script.

Many of his talking points match Coulter's. They've just locked in on 2 different immigrant demographics.

It's ashame because I really thought he could've been a force in grassroots new black political thought, especially because he's charismatic as fukk.

I legitimately cannot stand listening to dude anymore, he sounds like a black Alex Jones/Rush Lindbaugh.
No democrat would ever do this.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

So a poster says that there is a disinformation campaign with Tariq’s propaganda on the coli and he gets a “racism/race-baiting” warning and bushed.

:dwillhuh: Wow.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
It’s amazing how this nikka criticizes everything seen as POSSIBLE success for black people that didn’t come from him. What black achievement or effort, not led by himself, has he championed?
if black people aren't angry, paranoid and upset at the world than he doesn't have a nice house in a gated white community to live in

Keeping us angry, paranoid and hopeless pays his bills

:manny: