The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
There really isn't, which is why Tariq can never really lose that specific debate.

Trust me Africans who live in Africa would agree with what he says in that Africans would rather run, steal or fight themselves than fix up their countries. They know what Africa could and should be and they would tell any person that.

If you look at the Africans who are pushing back against Tariq it's the ones who have either left their countries or are second generation africans born in another country.

A lot of these Africans are what I call the c00n class. A lot of the second gens call pride themselves as Africans and will defend their parents African country despite having no intention to ever go back there outside of a possible short vacation and that "possible" is a big if. They'll easily go on vacation to a bunch of non African/white countries however.

The ones who have left their countries and emigrated believe themselves to be superior to the Africans that are still back there because they now successfully live in another country that's better. These ones trash the people and their countries (no different to Tariq) in favor of the ones they now live in. However because Tariq isn't from their own country they cannot accept that exact same criticism they use coming from an "outsider".
You're correct but ADOS has this same problem. There's tons of them all over the world dippin'instead standing and fighting.

People do what they can and if there's no code it's every Man for himself.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
There really isn't, which is why Tariq can never really lose that specific debate.

Trust me Africans who live in Africa would agree with what he says in that Africans would rather run, steal or fight themselves than fix up their countries. They know what Africa could and should be and they would tell any person that.

If you look at the Africans who are pushing back against Tariq it's the ones who have either left their countries or are second generation africans born in another country.

A lot of these Africans are what I call the c00n class. A lot of the second gens call pride themselves as Africans and will defend their parents African country despite having no intention to ever go back there outside of a possible short vacation and that "possible" is a big if. They'll easily go on vacation to a bunch of non African/white countries however.

The ones who have left their countries and emigrated believe themselves to be superior to the Africans that are still back there because they now successfully live in another country that's better. These ones trash the people and their countries (no different to Tariq) in favor of the ones they now live in. However because Tariq isn't from their own country they cannot accept that exact same criticism they use coming from an "outsider".
Exactly!!

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You're correct but ADOS has this same problem. There's tons of them all over the world dippin'instead standing and fighting.

People do what they can and if there's no code it's every Man for himself.

I don't disagree breh :yeshrug:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why yall think Africans can't easily debunk everything Tariq says? He just generalizes and cuts people off. He doesn't add value and he just trolls. nikkas like him are easy to debunk with ease.
Most of these dudes look at Africa as a country and not a continent (like Tariq does). They’re ignorant and dumb which is why they think he wins all these “debates.”

Whenever anyone gets on his helmet or starts debunking or asking hard questions, he starts making corny jokes or muting them. He deflects and brings up completely irrelevant and/or false talking points. His viewpoint of the entire continent of Africa being a shantytown with malnourished children eating dirt is straight up KKK rhetoric.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Listen I beleive that dudes who fukk with Tariq have the right to have a thread talking about tariq without nikkas being super critical. My Post was just about being a true bothsider. It's obvious that Black people are more comfortable under white supremacy than under an ambigious system of Justice for Black people because If you really cared about Black automony you'd be in a Black Dominated area.

I know I always lived in a Black dominated area whether in the states or overseas. I never lived in a place where my local Congressman or MP wasn't Black unless you coulnt me living in Santo Domingo or Cali Colombia.

All I'm saying is if you're american you absolutely need immegrants unless you down to have the economy almost halved. They say Social Security officially runs out of money in 2027 all that money being paid into it is going out the door to people right now. The best thing that can happen is mexicans comming in staying illegal working for 30 years and leaving with whatever savings while paying into social security. They literally subsidize american retirement. Real rap for ADOS it's better that Mexicans come over and slowly take over. That wouldn't benefit ADOS but they may practice true benign neglect like it was under segregation where we were forced to develop our own economy.

The people who move the smartest are jews. They stay on economic code by punishing people who shyt on them but the do business with everyone. ADOS should be proud to be ADOS and like everyone else put themselves first. But shytting on everyone especially while down? John Hendrik Clarke said it best We have no Friends. Strategic alliances are done by every group white people are masters at temporary alliances. If everyone codes up against you you're fukked. As it stands now ADOS is below replacement demograpically it's foriegn flag Black people who are the ones holding the Black birth date above the death rate.

Again I didn't come here to shyt on Tariq but I think it's goofy to be giddy over any group of non Black people period. None of them (including a lot of Black People) aren't your friends.

Nothing about illegal Mexicans entering the workforce has collectively benefitted Black Americans. The data shows that.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Why yall think Africans can't easily debunk everything Tariq says? He just generalizes and cuts people off. He doesn't add value and he just trolls. nikkas like him are easy to debunk with ease.

As an African, there is a lot of truth to what he's saying. Africans by and large are very tribal and less likely to look out for other Black people when they come to America. And Africans who are fast tracked to America for immigration often come from groups aligned with Western interests. If these fast tracked immigrants are willing to undermine their own countries, it's reasonable to assume many will only look out for self-interest when they come over here. Not all, but many.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nothing about illegal Mexicans entering the workforce has collectively benefitted Black Americans. The data shows that.
You missed my point. You're an american in a america. You're food is subsidized by the government and mexican workers California was. should be and will be a desert.

Does Mexican labor depress Black wages in certain sectors? Absolutely but once you get into upper level management, Tech, Finance no mexican is fukking with that.