The Tariq Nasheed Thread

lib123

All Star
Daps
Most of these dudes look at Africa as a country and not a continent (like Tariq does). They’re ignorant and dumb which is why they think he wins all these “debates.”

Whenever anyone gets on his helmet or starts debunking or asking hard questions, he starts making corny jokes or muting them. He deflects and brings up completely irrelevant and/or false talking points. His viewpoint of the entire continent of Africa being a shantytown with malnourished children eating dirt is straight up KKK rhetoric.

His delivery is blunt but there is a lot of truth to what he's saying. 60 years ago China was at the same level of development as most African countries. Fast forward and now China is one of the wealthiest nations. A big difference is China doesn't have the tribalistic society that is found in most African nations. Why do you think there isn't a commodity cartel similar to OPEC among African countries with shared resources? The tribalism among Africans is a major downfall.

lib123

All Star
Daps
You missed my point. You're an american in a america. You're food is subsidized by the government and mexican workers California was. should be and will be a desert.

Does Mexican labor depress Black wages in certain sectors? Absolutely but once you get into upper level management, Tech, Finance no mexican is fukking with that.

Most Black people, or people in general, will never get to upper level management. And Black people are more likely to work in lower wage sectors. Hence the data showing immigration has hurt Black workers overall. Increasing the labor pool doesn't help laborers, it helps the owners of capital.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
As an African, there is a lot of truth to what he's saying. Africans by and large are very tribal and less likely to look out for other Black people when they come to America. And Africans who are fast tracked to America for immigration often come from groups aligned with Western interests. If these fast tracked immigrants are willing to undermine their own countries, it's reasonable to assume many will only look out for self-interest when they come over here. Not all, but many.
This is opinion based. No facts in this at all

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
His delivery is blunt but there is a lot of truth to what he's saying. 60 years ago China was at the same level of development as most African countries. Fast forward and now China is one of the wealthiest nations. A big difference is China doesn't have the tribalistic society that is found in most African nations. Why do you think there isn't a commodity cartel similar to OPEC among African countries with shared resources? The tribalism among Africans is a major downfall.
China was worse off. The thing is whites helped Chinese. When whites help and they control the resources, your people will benefit. Whites loot Africa and they beat on ADOS. I really don't see the point of finger pointing

lib123

All Star
Daps
China was worse off. The thing is whites helped Chinese. When whites help and they control the resources, your people will benefit. Whites loot Africa and they beat on ADOS. I really don't see the point of finger pointing

Actually China turned down external aid from Western institutions. The key was getting a unified code on how they would operate their economy, internally and externally. After they creating that framework, the welcomed Western investment. See Chinese economic reforms of the 1970s/80s.

Africa controls the resources but tribal infighting makes it easy for the West to fund all sides and fuel internal fighting. When one group gets into power, they only look out for their group and they're willing to sell out their resources with horrible deals for their countries at the expense of their masses because they primarily care about their own tribe within the country. When one group gets in power, they have a "get it as fast as I can" mentality because they know how fragile their power is.

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
This is opinion based. No facts in this at all

No it's not opinion based. Ethnic groups in other countries that help US interests have always been fast-tracked for immigration into America. That's part of the arrangement for why they help US interests. Read the history and books like Confessions of an Economic Hitman.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Actually China turned down external aid from Western institutions. The key was getting a unified code on how they would operate their economy, internally and externally. After they creating that framework, the welcomed Western investment. See Chinese economic reforms of the 1970s/80s.

Africa controls the resources but tribal infighting makes it easy for the West to fund all sides and fuel internal fighting. When one group gets into power, they only look out for their group and they're willing to sell out their resources with horrible deals for their countries at the expense of their masses because they primarily care about their own tribe within the country. When one group gets in power, they have a "get it as fast as I can" mentality because they know how fragile their power is.
If you think China did this by themselves, I got a million dollars for you right now

lib123

All Star
Daps
If you think China did this by themselves, I got a million dollars for you right now

I never said China’s development was done by themselves. My point is they turned down strings-attached aid that Africa accepted in the 1970s to get their internal affairs in order before opening up their economy. The West has given African nations hundreds of billions in aid that they’ve squandered due to corruption and mismanagement. China got organized and unified. Africa isn’t.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I never said China’s development was done by themselves. My point is they turned down strings-attached aid that Africa accepted in the 1970s to get their internal affairs in order before opening up their economy. The West has given African nations hundreds of billions in aid that they’ve squandered due to corruption and mismanagement. China got organized and unified. Africa isn’t.
Africa can't be organized if you kill off all of the organizers and keep alive the criminals and crooks with dirt so you can control them

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin