The Tariq Nasheed Thread

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't he making Tweets accusing Black Immigrants of supporting Trump during his presisency:gucci:? how can anyone even take his guy seriously?

Breh He was :russ:

He must have gotten the new " divide them talking points"

It was digital black face all in 2019

Even the new borat movie made fun of the internet farms

If you dont think a DM got sent to Tariq saying

"Hey big head"

You smoking something :lolbron:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Immigrant Blacks lean more GOP. Thats why the Black vote in Florida has to be disaggregated. Jmaicand and Haitans arent nexessarily voting in lock step with BAs. Tariq claiming Black immigrants are the majority of Black Democrat votes.. is lunacy and not even numerically possible.
Think about it. A non citizen non refugee doesn't get welfare in fact in a family reunification situation (the main way West Indians get here) the fam has to agree to support the filer (the migrant) Without any government assistance.

'Riq is a businessman most businesspeople tend to lean conservative.

The ill thing is because he gets so much support from ADOS Black women (like Umar) since he stopped the Macklessons stuff he kinda doesn't want to go in on Government welfare since it's popular with Black women whether they are on welfare or not.

He totally dropped the talking point of not giving reparations to single mothers because they'd fukk it up quickly.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His sons and fanboys will never admit it, but this dude aint been the same since that FBI visit
FBI didn't do anything to him. His Hidden Colors dvds weren't anything to worry about. They just checked his temp, saw he was really a fraud and probably laughed on the drive back to headquarters lol.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FBI didn't do anything to him. His Hidden Colors dvds weren't anything to worry about. They just checked his temp, saw he was really a fraud and probably laughed on the drive back to headquarters lol.
Facts. It just shows how much of a fraud he is. They spooked him by asking him two questions and leaving . Turned him from a computer chair militant to a full-time c00ning Republican shill:mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His the same as the idiots that follow him, pin everything on Africans. How many times in a thread when a black person does something negative do you have idiots slide in stating not ADOS. Every negative to them done by black people is done by Africans while the positive.:mjlol:

We need a “Africans did this” gif.
d28.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This is telling. I mean he should have a progress report, Dude said in the little commercial that everything was in place. There was a location, there was a plan all he needed was the money Right Now so that he could buy the land and start building.

Now we get the Things take time deflection. At least in Umar's case when he started he didn't know exactly where he was gonna build the school 'Riq had all of that figured out.
Bro if any contractor couldn’t provide a timetable, they’re contract would be cancelled in an instant. Yea you may not MEET the time, but have a plan of actions. We’ll have the building up by… We’ll have the permits in place by… We have a meeting setup with the mayor…. I have three realtors looking at 10 properties……

“It takes time” and “you don’t know nothing” is not any kind of educated answer.

It’s really sad he saw what Umar did and didn’t even improve on any parts of the plan. Literally using the same techniques and replies. Lie to us dammit. Make it sound good at least.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Bro if any contractor couldn’t provide a timetable, they’re contract would be cancelled in an instant. Yea you may not MEET the time, but have a plan of actions. We’ll have the building up by… We’ll have the permits in place by… We have a meeting setup with the mayor…. I have three realtors looking at 10 properties……

“It takes time” and “you don’t know nothing” is not any kind of educated answer.

It’s really sad he saw what Umar did and didn’t even improve on any parts of the plan. Literally using the same techniques and replies. Lie to us dammit. Make it sound good at least.
It's worse, Because every time you see Tariq he's on vacation or putting out another project that costs money.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If you have to ask this much questions you should just accept this dude is a scammer, a liar, and doesn't mean any fukking thing he says. He could give a shyt about "FBA" or black people in general. Just running some bullshyt that makes him money.

I think it's hard for people to believe that people like Tariq Nasheed and Donald Trump really exist. Insecure men who make a conscious choice that emotionally manipulating people...especially their own people...for money and power is something they are happily open to. Trump doesn't give a fukk about conservative southern rednecks beyond being a cash cow to his brand and Tariq Nasheed doesn't give a fukk about African Americans for the same reason.

This FBA shyt is all a scam. Anyone still falling for it is a dumbass and a c00n just looking for psuedo intellectual excuses to bash Africans and be "proud Americans" like a bunch of aspiring redneck cacs.

This diaspora rivalry for reparation nonsense has ran its course to the fukkin ground. These tweeting ass hashtag militants ain't leading you to reparations theyre just giving you feel good rhetoric.
What’s really crazy is Tariq was safe. He had dvds. You couldn’t say he didn’t mean it or wasn’t honest. Every campaign produced a product and mostly it was all good for all black people. Yea we get glimpses of the shoes or other ventures, but that’s fine.

Out of fukking nowhere homie just wanted one huge lick. A man who hated symbols and museums was suddenly building a museum full of symbols. Nobody wanted or asked for no damn museum. We literally have a Smithsonian dedicated to our time here but hey. Let make another.

Unlike Umar, who I believe wanted that school but didn’t have any knowledge about the process…… I feel like Tariq had zero intention of ever building it AND also still doesn’t have the education about how to build it. He just threw out a number that sounded good

I mean really. Do you know how many people it takes to run one on a daily basis? How you get the exhibits and how much it costs to authenticate and ship? How much the upkeep costs are? How to hire the proper cleaning crew, food crew, employee staff, souvenir store supplier, etc etc

This was a con through and through

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
It's worse, Because every time you see Tariq he's on vacation or putting out another project that costs money.

Crowdfund the money in the name of blackness, but keep the tens of thousands in profits for himself. Maybe throw out a modest 400 dollar token check to some fund just so nikkas can’t say he don’t give back, rinse and repeat.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What’s really crazy is Tariq was safe. He had dvds. You couldn’t say he didn’t mean it or wasn’t honest. Every campaign produced a product and mostly it was all good for all black people. Yea we get glimpses of the shoes or other ventures, but that’s fine.

Out of fukking nowhere homie just wanted one huge lick. A man who hated symbols and museums was suddenly building a museum full of symbols. Nobody wanted or asked for no damn museum. We literally have a Smithsonian dedicated to our time here but hey. Let make another.

Unlike Umar, who I believe wanted that school but didn’t have any knowledge about the process…… I feel like Tariq had zero intention of ever building it AND also still doesn’t have the education about how to build it. He just threw out a number that sounded good

I mean really. Do you know how many people it takes to run one on a daily basis? How you get the exhibits and how much it costs to authenticate and ship? How much the upkeep costs are? How to hire the proper cleaning crew, food crew, employee staff, souvenir store supplier, etc etc

There's a reason why museums are funded by billionaires and the government, because it's a major project that needs constant supervision. I never saw the video until about 2 months ago where Tariq was shytting on museums saying it was nothing but symbolism. Tariq has the HNIC mindset which is why he attacks anything pro black that he didn't create. Teaming with the woman(Yvette) who insulted his mentor Dr. Welsing was a bad look, even Yvette said that people warned her that Tariq was going to turn on ADOS at some point.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

It's almost as if he saw what Umar did as a catalyst in scamming and thought I can do better. Again the money is clearly not the issue and you already had the plan in place and the location so either he's planning to break ground soon or not.

Again he has two milly If he were serious he could house the mueseum in a rented building while he builds the building. That's what he'd do if he wanted to keep his track record of "delivering" He had time to release a book and create NFT's (which is a scam in itself) but the main thing that he raised money for Takes time.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

When homie asked for two million for a building IN LA in Gentrifing Crewshaw I knew he wasn't serious. He'd need way more than10 million to get a whole multipurpose building up in regulation heavy California. Bill Maher said it took him Four years to build a solar energy system on his own house.