The Tariq Nasheed Thread

lib123

All Star
Daps
Africa can't be organized if you kill off all of the organizers and keep alive the criminals and crooks with dirt so you can control them

Lol you think they didn’t try doing all that in China? The point is Chinese society is so heavily codified and unified that they target and kill all of the collaborators swiftly as a society.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lol you think they didn’t try doing all that in China? The point is Chinese society is so heavily codified and unified that they target and kill all of the collaborators swiftly as a society.
No they didn't or China would still be in the 1950s. It's like you never read a history book or the Asian expansion by Europeans in particular the United States.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of these dudes look at Africa as a country and not a continent (like Tariq does). They’re ignorant and dumb which is why they think he wins all these “debates.”

Whenever anyone gets on his helmet or starts debunking or asking hard questions, he starts making corny jokes or muting them. He deflects and brings up completely irrelevant and/or false talking points. His viewpoint of the entire continent of Africa being a shantytown with malnourished children eating dirt is straight up KKK rhetoric.

White Mike your CAC family has colonized Africa for centuries. :scust:

lib123

All Star
Daps
No they didn't or China would still be in the 1950s. It's like you never read a history book or the Asian expansion by Europeans in particular the United States.

You didn’t read a history book if you don’t think the US tried undermining China and keeping it underdeveloped, especially as a Communist nation. They actively funded groups trying to fight Mao. Communism anywhere was threat #1 during the Cold War. Chinese culture is far more homogenous and unified than African and collaborators were swiftly eliminated. Please provide an African country that fought wars to prevent drugs being brought into the country (Opium Wars) or as recently as 2018 when China extensively targeted CIA collaborators. There’s a reason why the US was blindsided by Covid.

American espionage in China - Wikipedia

Botched CIA Communications System Helped Blow Cover of Chinese Agents

Please provide proof that America hasn’t tried undermining China since it became Communist in the 1950s.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Most Black people, or people in general, will never get to upper level management. And Black people are more likely to work in lower wage sectors. Hence the data showing immigration has hurt Black workers overall. Increasing the labor pool doesn't help laborers, it helps the owners of capital.
Sounds like a You problem (not meaning you personally but people in that situation) Thinking that the owners of capital (like everyone else) won't do what's in their best interests is crazy thinking.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Sounds like a You problem (not meaning you personally but people in that situation) Thinking that the owners of capital (like everyone else) won't do what's in their best interests is crazy thinking.

In the system of white supremacy, Black people at all levels can easily find themselves falling into the lower class. On the whole Black people lack capital, including those in upper level management positions. Many Black professionals careers end at age 50 when they’re considered too old and forced out of Corporate positions without the safety net (eg inheritances, strong network) of many White professionals.

My point is thinking that increasing the labor pool with foreign workers will collectively help Black people is incorrect. I don’t expect the owners of capital not to look out for their best interest. In fact, many will take a temporary hit to maintain status quo racism.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
In the system of white supremacy, Black people at all levels can easily find themselves falling into the lower class. On the whole Black people lack capital, including those in upper level management positions. Many Black professionals careers end at age 50 when they’re considered too old and forced out of Corporate positions without the safety net (eg inheritances, strong network) of many White professionals.

My point is thinking that increasing the labor pool with foreign workers will collectively help Black people is incorrect. I don’t expect the owners of capital not to look out for their best interest. In fact, many will take a temporary hit to maintain status quo racism.
I get that but when have Black people ever moved as a collective outside of maybe the civi rights movement?

ADOS is below replacement right now.

lib123

All Star
Daps
I get that but when have Black people ever moved as a collective outside of maybe the civi rights movement?

ADOS is below replacement right now.

I'm not arguing that. My point was that immigration doesn't help Black Americans collectively. And Black people in management positions in Corporate America aren't safe because most get booted out in their early 50s and can't find jobs paying close to what they made before leading to major financial difficulties.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So he doesn’t want us to vote but selectively gets political only to share GOP talking points. It goes with the Republican strategy to get us not to vote at all, rather than Republicans fighting for our vote. As he gets less relevant I bet Tariq will go full Larry Elder