The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Crowdfund the money in the name of blackness, but keep the tens of thousands in profits for himself. Maybe throw out a modest 400 dollar token check to some fund just so nikkas can’t say he don’t give back, rinse and repeat.
That whole Melaniod Nation was about taking in donations so that he could give them out. Hand got slapped for non complaince with being a nonprofit.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Do y'all really believe that was a real and actual call? :mjlol:

Clearly a scripted call from Tariq.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
But why clown with Don Imus -like talking points as a supposed pro black dude? I mean, yall let him pass on calling dudes crispy, let him pass on his mulatto wife. Do yall ever question him? :picard:
No. Tariq could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot someone and he wouldn’t lose a single TLR poster.
giphy.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The museum will exist.

In the metaverse ya dig

Buck breaking NFTs will be excepted as a form of payment aside from bitcoin, ethereum, and Mackcoin(a brand new amazing cryptocurrency personally designed by the honorable brother minister King flex Tariq Allah Nasheed himself)

Help me jesus...:dead:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

That caller really struck a nerve with him.:russ:

This dude's plight is an obvious grift. Like wtf! :mindblown: As if the black community isn't already divided, he is making his plight about shytting on black folks not born in America? Like why would this be your agenda unless your trying to stoke hate and make money?

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Didn't Tariq announce this last year? I'll give the brother the benefit of the doubt and give him until December to show some type of progress before I think people should really go in about this. :hubie:
That’s sorta where I’m at with it. I donated in support but a museum is very difficult and not to mention he said the first million was the beginning of the fundraiser and he was going to continue to come back to get all the money raised. He’s asking for way more than a million but it’s broken down in increments.

I’ll give him a little more time but is becoming a bad look because he really didn’t need to go this route of a museum now, it very unnecessary.

And now he stands to put a lot of his credibility at risk and have people disregard him the same way people did about umar about the school. He(umar) is an afterthought now because no matter how many views he gets on the breakfast club and good points he makes. It comes back to “where’s the school”?

Also Tariq’s quotes about “what good is a museum if you are getting shot on the way” quotes are not a good look. It was definitely self serving of him to go this route but the water is getting muddy.

Im giving him a little more time but my senses are tingling…:patrice:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That’s sorta where I’m at with it. I donated in support but a museum is very difficult and not to mention he said the first million was the beginning of the fundraiser and he was going to continue to come back to get all the money raised. He’s asking for way more than a million but it’s broken down in increments.

I’ll give him a little more time but is becoming a bad look because he really didn’t need to go this route of a museum now, it very unnecessary.

And now he stands to put a lot of his credibility at risk and have people disregard him the same way people did about umar about the school. He(umar) is an afterthought now because no matter how many views he gets on the breakfast club and good points he makes. It comes back to “where’s the school”?

Also Tariq’s quotes about “what good is a museum if you are getting shot on the way” quotes are not a good look. It was definitely self serving of him to go this route but the water is getting muddy.

Im giving him a little more time but my senses are tingling…:patrice:
That's fair. I get it sometimes Tariq critics go a little too hard in the paint clowning his hardcore followers. If holmes fukks up by asking for more money without showing any progress it's a wrap for him. Umar does have a building but him talking about HVAC after two years made everyone look at him funny.

If Tariq does the same thing he's gonna look hella goofy. He really fukked up by saying he wanted to build because If he can't even show a paid for site by the end of year or the next donation campaign.... It's gonna be hella hard to get up the rest of that money.

Did he promise to give it all back if the building doesn't go up? That's a layup because I doubt if nikkas that sent him 20 bucks are gonna demand it back.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That's fair. I get it sometimes Tariq critics go a little too hard in the paint clowning his hardcore followers. If holmes fukks up by asking for more money without showing any progress it's a wrap for him. Umar does have a building but him talking about HVAC after two years made everyone look at him funny.

If Tariq does the same thing he's gonna look hella goofy. He really fukked up by saying he wanted to build because If he can't even show a paid for site by the end of year or the next donation campaign.... It's gonna be hella hard to get up the rest of that money.

Did he promise to give it all back if the building doesn't go up? That's a layup because I doubt if nikkas that sent him 20 bucks are gonna demand it back.
To my knowledge he said if he didn’t raise the initial million that he would give it back but he did raise it.

If a person donated and is asking about it, I think it’s very fair to ask for updates especially if he’s impending on asking the public for more funds. It’s just a lot bad PR surrounding it right now.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
To my knowledge he said if he didn’t raise the initial million that he would give it back but he did raiseit.

If a person donated and is asking about it, I think it’s very fair to ask for updates especially if he’s impending on asking the public for more funds. It’s just a lot bad PR surrounding it right now.
From what I understand he said if he didn't reach the inital fundraising goal in 30 dys he would give back the money. Kickstater generally gives back the money if a project doesn't happen.

Personally I think he said that to cover himself because according to the commerical he had the place he said he needed 7 million to do the whole thing like Con men they ask for less than they plan to kick in (not saying it's a scam but in con games usually the amount they ask the mark to kick in is always less than the amount the Con man says that he's investing in the scam) He kinda implied that the rest of the money was coming from somewhere else or his own pocket and all he needed was start up money.

Either way he could promise to return the money but by the time he's ready to admit defeat he could say that he used the money on lawyers and shyt.

Again either way if there's no progress report when he asks for more money he's gonna get more questions.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Listened...brutal, vicious sonnings. He has these fools FURIOUS:mjlol:

That "fleeing" argument is killing them. They have no defense.

There really isn't, which is why Tariq can never really lose that specific debate.

Trust me Africans who live in Africa would agree with what he says in that Africans would rather run, steal or fight themselves than fix up their countries. They know what Africa could and should be and they would tell any person that.

If you look at the Africans who are pushing back against Tariq it's the ones who have either left their countries or are second generation africans born in another country.

A lot of these Africans are what I call the c00n class. A lot of the second gens call pride themselves as Africans and will defend their parents African country despite having no intention to ever go back there outside of a possible short vacation and that "possible" is a big if. They'll easily go on vacation to a bunch of non African/white countries however.

The ones who have left their countries and emigrated believe themselves to be superior to the Africans that are still back there because they now successfully live in another country that's better. These ones trash the people and their countries (no different to Tariq) in favor of the ones they now live in. However because Tariq isn't from their own country they cannot accept that exact same criticism they use coming from an "outsider".