The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That did it. Dude was buck broken. All that Pro 2A talk, Arm up and You have a right to defend yourself went out the window when pressed by the FBI.

It's always the people that talk about gay this, bussy that, bashing buck broken black men, are a lot of the times those traits themselves. :sas2:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It's always the people that talk about gay this, bussy that, bashing buck broken black men, are a lot of the times those traits themselves. :sas2:
Say what you want about Africa but the shyt ain't dicussed period. shyt is not even allowed to be talked about. I didn't see one gay person in Kenya in the two years I was there. They made a movie about a lesiban love story that won foriegn awards it was banned in Kenya.

fukk all the bussy talk why even bring it up? It would be seen as wierd in Africa to even address it.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Say what you want about Africa but the shyt ain't dicussed period. shyt is not even allowed to be talked about. I didn't see one gay person in Kenya in the two years I was there. They made a movie about a lesiban love story that won foriegn awards it was banned in Kenya.

fukk all the bussy talk why even bring it up? It would be seen as wierd in Africa to even address it.

I don't know one straight person that brings up gay shyt consistently on a regular basis. Not Professor Black. Not other pro-black broadcasters. Just him.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Last election cycle it was “dem dirty Africans are voting TRUMP!!” :mjpls:

Now all of a sudden AFRICANS are democrat voters? Man this guy couldn’t formulate proper disinformation propaganda to save his life :snoop:

His the same as the idiots that follow him, pin everything on Africans. How many times in a thread when a black person does something negative do you have idiots slide in stating not ADOS. Every negative to them done by black people is done by Africans while the positive.:mjlol:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Is it mostly true of FBA Black Men though?
Immigrant Blacks lean more GOP. Thats why the Black vote in Florida has to be disaggregated. Jmaicand and Haitans arent nexessarily voting in lock step with BAs. Tariq claiming Black immigrants are the majority of Black Democrat votes.. is lunacy and not even numerically possible.