The Tariq Nasheed Thread

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
"...wait does that mean REAL men support Trump?!?"

Why does everything gotta be left/right? You don't like Biden so you must be a Trump supporter! Both parties suck dikk.

Because politics is a zero sum game dumbass. There's a difference between being indifferent to party politics and straight up pretending it doesn't exist.

If you run around all day saying Democrats suck and go around telling demographics that traditionally vote Dem that they should stop, Mitch McConnell is happy for the work you are putting in for him. If you run around doing the opposite Nancy Pelosi smiles for the work you are putting in.

If nikkas like Tariq and his stans believe both parties suck then they should just stfu about political parties, let black people and all people who do participate in party politics vote without any obstruction or engineering of their choice, let these elections play out on their own, and focus on their own independent politics and agendas.

Instead yall nikkas play this little game when you around trying to rally, orchestrate and engineer public opinion against voting for Democrats specifically or supporting liberal policy that benefits other demographics besides African Americans. Then when yall are rightfully accused of running game for Republicans yall do this weak "show me where I said I vote Republican" flow chart techniques and fallacies.

:unimpressed:

This and the "well we know we don't fukk with Republicans but we need to wake up to Democrats too" line are my favorites.

:unimpressed:

Please don't act like people are dumb. If you are constantly running up on and interfering with anyone who votes Democrat or running 24 hour viral smears campaigns on elected Democrats...especially ahead of elections...you are helping Republicans. All these other psuedo intellectual takes are just a waste.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
It's this thing that Republicans are doing now. All of them do it, they question your manhood if you support the left to try to get you to react like a fukking child, "Uh huh! I am an alpha super male!" "Not if you support the left :youngsabo:"

This is facts and folks don't realize how heavily they're being influenced by straight up right wing tactics and rhetoric. Describing liberals, for being inclusive of others, of being weak, demasculating, or against "real Americans" has been a strategy of both MAGAset and FBA niccas alike.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Man y'all still believe this nikka? I can see the lie from question 1.. He heard her... Ummm what??? Gave him time to think.. He tried to stall her again.. Make jokes, get her mad, get her to say something so he could hang up... Didn't work

Then he even pulls the classic Umar move... Did you donate.. Oh shyt she did... Well let me knock her down some by asking how much.... Notice he still ain't answered the question.. Tries dissing her again... calling names.. Section 8... EBT :mjpls:

Then we again hear that saaaaaaaaame Umar talk.. You know this takes time... You know you don't know nothing about this... Let me throw some more disses at you... You fat... You ugly... You mad... You hating...... Let me unmute her... Oops mute her... More jokes.... Over talking... Hood rat comments.. Women slander... Huffin and puffin.. No answers... No timetable... Mutes and unmutes... More fat jokes.. More ghetto jokes... Not a single answer

Anybody who gives this man money is a damn fool
This is telling. I mean he should have a progress report, Dude said in the little commercial that everything was in place. There was a location, there was a plan all he needed was the money Right Now so that he could buy the land and start building.

Now we get the Things take time deflection. At least in Umar's case when he started he didn't know exactly where he was gonna build the school 'Riq had all of that figured out.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
"...wait does that mean REAL men support Trump?!?"

Why does everything gotta be left/right? You don't like Biden so you must be a Trump supporter! Both parties suck dikk.
4dd50bac-e1e5-4297-9e04-730d51075622_text.gif

4RXw.gif

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
i mean if someone called my line screaming like that I'll feel a way too. But dude should have cut her off and kept it moving.

He throws insults like a gay man would and is also self-hating. How is Mr. FBA using chitlins as an insult when it's part of FBA culture, also the name Gladys is a classic name among older FBA females why is that an insult? And what's up with him always going to these CAC-like insults about welfare and people being ghetto.

If you have to ask this much questions you should just accept this dude is a scammer, a liar, and doesn't mean any fukking thing he says. He could give a shyt about "FBA" or black people in general. Just running some bullshyt that makes him money.

I think it's hard for people to believe that people like Tariq Nasheed and Donald Trump really exist. Insecure men who make a conscious choice that emotionally manipulating people...especially their own people...for money and power is something they are happily open to. Trump doesn't give a fukk about conservative southern rednecks beyond being a cash cow to his brand and Tariq Nasheed doesn't give a fukk about African Americans for the same reason.

This FBA shyt is all a scam. Anyone still falling for it is a dumbass and a c00n just looking for psuedo intellectual excuses to bash Africans and be "proud Americans" like a bunch of aspiring redneck cacs.

This diaspora rivalry for reparation nonsense has ran its course to the fukkin ground. These tweeting ass hashtag militants ain't leading you to reparations theyre just giving you feel good rhetoric.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
But why clown with Don Imus -like talking points as a supposed pro black dude? I mean, yall let him pass on calling dudes crispy, let him pass on his mulatto wife. Do yall ever question him? :picard:
This nikka and his c00n, alt right fans know their agenda. They are so passive about his insults towards black people because they don't care. They are straight up "blacks for Trump" niccas. He's working his ass off getting black people to not vote Democrat and not support liberalism and immigration on some manipulative pro-black persona routine. That's all they truly care about. Everything else is just a ruse and a scheme.

People gotta wake up and realize the hypocrisy and willing ignorance here is not an accident. We have a whole clique of MAGA c00ns pretending to be pro-black stalwarts with a bunch of intellectual goals. And they're clearly running out of time and ideas. Nasheed is close to just admitting he's a black Republican but that will ruin his whole hustle.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
It's like trump telling his people immigration is a problem when his wife speaks no English:mjlol:

And when these same illegal immigrants are making money in his properties. Chosen over real Amuricuns.

I tell you man if I ever get desperate I'm just gonna become a Republican. The dumbest motherfukkers alive. Just committed to being on the wrong side of history and so open to being lied to by whoever says what they like to hear. All I gotta do is clown immigrants and homosexuals and these fools will open their wallets and rally around me like the second coming of Malcolm X. Easy hustle.