The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
we have culture of roasting. the nikka played her out, and she played herself out. y'all are using this as an opportunity to air out your hate of dude.

how exactly have you arrived at this conclusion sir? do you know something the rest of us don't?

wait, so FBA roasting people isn't a part of our culture? :ohhh:now it's a cac thing? news to me.

FBA practice joking on each other based off of where we are from.FBA have different cultures within the larger culture based off the part of the country we live in. dude is from the west coast, so a joke about chitlins doesn't mean dude is gay or self hating.

you dudes be reaching for real
The question remains “where’s the museum”

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
“Ma’am you sound country.”
“Put the chitlins down.”
“Gladys calm down.”
“This ain’t section 8 and EBT.”
“Loud hoodrat voice.”
:mjpls:

His cult members will allow it. You're seeing it even in this thread.

Anyone who has the propensity to follow someone like this or similar propped in this space... it's more reflective of them than Tariq, to be honest.

Jonestown strategies never went anywhere with these cult-leaders... :francis:

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
His cult members will allow it. You're seeing it even in this thread.

Anyone who has the propensity to follow someone like this or similar propped in this space... it's more reflective of them than Tariq, to be honest.

Jonestown strategies never went anywhere with these cult-leaders... :francis:
The cult is gonna get smaller.

At the end of the day she's a (former) supporter. Think she's gonna kick in for the next campaign?

Tariq has been shadowbanned He can't go on The Breakfast Club and get a softball interview, The Root stopped mentioning him years ago. They even chilled on the blatant Anti Black Male shyt. Tucker doesn't call him up to clown him. His message ain't getting out there outside of his ecosystem of fans.

He's not growning on Youtube I don't even see him in my Youtube recommendations.

All I know is homie better do something quick. When I got here Tommy still had a poppin' thread that Fatherless America shyt killed him. At some point people figured that Umar wasn't serious. Jay from Tulsa had his little run. Polite was bubbling till he was with that white girl.

Tariq supporters go to was He always delivers He didn't say Give me a million and I'll build it in 5 or 6 years He said Give me the money now and I will build now everything's already set up I just need the money. nikkas gave him two milliion

Holmes had an overseas fan base son was on African radio duke drew crowds in London, All them nikkas is tethers agian those nikkas was a funding souce now not so much.

Ether the museum will be built or it won't. But he said he wanted to use it as a catalyst to revitalize South LA so he can't just rent out a warehouse and put a bunch of Hdden Colors T-shirts in it and call it good. He needs to go big or Go home.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah he sounded like a straight fukking c00n with those generalizations. This nikka has some gay mannerisms as well, especially his voice.
:russ: I said before on here he got the same mannerism as an old co worker who swore he wasn’t gay but hung around nothing but gay men

My issue off jump he got defensive just from someone asking the status of the building:dwillhuh:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:russ: I said before on here he got the same mannerism as an old co worker who swore he wasn’t gay but hung around nothing but gay men

My issue off jump he got defensive just from someone asking the status of the building:dwillhuh:
All he had to say is My laywer is negoitating with the City to get the permits and keep it moving.

If any blogger gave a fukk they could make a few calls and see where it's at.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The cult is gonna get smaller.

At the end of the day she's a (former) supporter. Think she's gonna kick in for the next campaign?

Tariq has been shadowbanned He can't go on The Breakfast Club and get a softball interview, The Root stopped mentioning him years ago. They even chilled on the blatant Anti Black Male shyt. Tucker doesn't call him up to clown him. His message ain't getting out there outside of his ecosystem of fans.

He's not growning on Youtube I don't even see him in my Youtube recommendations.

All I know is homie better do something quick. When I got here Tommy still had a poppin' thread that Fatherless America shyt killed him. At some point people figured that Umar wasn't serious. Jay from Tulsa had his little run. Polite was bubbling till he was with that white girl.

Tariq supporters go to was He always delivers He didn't say Give me a million and I'll build it in 5 or 6 years He said Give me the money now and I will build now everything's already set up I just need the money. nikkas gave him two milliion

Holmes had an overseas fan base son was on African radio duke drew crowds in London, All them nikkas is tethers agian those nikkas was a funding souce now not so much.

Ether the museum will be built or it won't. But he said he wanted to use it as a catalyst to revitalize South LA so he can't just rent out a warehouse and put a bunch of Hdden Colors T-shirts in it and call it good. He needs to go big or Go home.

He still gets 2-5k subs a month on YouTube.
Tariq Radio's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile) - Social Blade Stats

I think he’ll start losing support if he doesn’t buy a building this year though.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
notice his supporters always have a "but he's so funny" response when pushed why they still fukk with him. Tariq knows he is an entertainer. he blew up off silly songs and puppet shows and disses. "entertainment" passed off as activism. whenever he has to attack someone Black the language gets very low. From the crispy days and so forth. shyt is full blown c00n theatre
I read the comments on his youtube and was like :rudy: they can't be real.

Just listening to dude for 15 mins, I lost some brain cells.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
With that logic like you said, Tariq can get roasted too. He ain't invincible. Even great roasters like him take L's.

No shyt you goofy ass nikka:pachaha:....You said that shyt like you had some I got you moment lol:pachaha:....You have been watching Tariq for a long time and you know, even in the ustream days, people would call up and roast Tariq and they would go back and forth.