The Tariq Nasheed Thread

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yeah he sounded like a straight fukking c00n with those generalizations. This nikka has some gay mannerisms as well, especially his voice.

I always thought it was mad obvious this nikka is a fakkit. Dude been sus. Ain't no straight black man gonna keep making graphic gay jokes all the time like he does.

I remember some broad called into his show years ago and called him out on that and he responded the same way he did to this lady.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I always thought it was mad obvious this nikka is a fakkit. Dude been sus. Ain't no straight black man gonna keep making graphic gay jokes all the time like he does.

I remember some broad called into his show years ago and called him out on that and he responded the same way he did to this lady.
He is obsessed with the whole "buck broken" thing and has even provided imagery of it at times. I'm telling ya'll this nikka be fukking men.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Lol stop. You really think If one of those African dudes he was clowning on Twitter a few weeks ago hit him with some “section 8, chitlins and EBT” jokes he would brush it off as roasting?:heh::mjlol:

They did and nobody took that shyt seriously, because coming from an immigrant, the first thing you do when you come over to america is get Section 8 and ebt :russ:, because where you come from EBT and Section 8 is a come up from having nothing to eat and living in a hut w/ no running water.

Listen to the play back of the immigrants and they also called Tariq a Nigg*r:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was addressing your talking points directly.

she called in, tried to "expose" dude, and got fukking clowned. don't step in the kitchen if you can't take the heat. ol sensitive ass nikkas.

So I'm guessing for you if a black person try to expose a cac and they come back with cac jokes about being ghetto, eating certain foods, etc it's all good:stopitslime:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I think Umar blocked that page. The page has a screenshot of it as it's profile cover. I haven't used twitter in months so maybe that's changed.
When white supremacists made anti Tariq twitters he got them shut down for bullying/ hate speech. Just like there used to be dudes who would use what Tariq said against him, Those Channels got shut down. The only nikka that criticizes Traiq is Javon Bullets and he has smoke for a lot of people so Tariq can't say it's bullying and he uses only very small snippets of what 'Riq says to clown him.

Umar had several channels going for years criticizing him, over time that fukked with his imagie to his own supporters. I don't know why Umar never went after nikkas using the meme of him with a Kufi on with the laser eyes. That is a layup the laser eyes was taken from white surprimacists saying that the laser eyes is the ability to spot a jew. All Umar had to do is to report that as antisemetic state that it came from the ***** white surpremacists and state anyone reposting that was anti Black.

Say what you want Umar just doesn't move as smart as Tariq but having said that why Tariq is trying to build a muesum as difficult as that is while seeing how not delivering destroyed both Umar and Tommy is crazy to me.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He still gets 2-5k subs a month on YouTube.
Tariq Radio's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile) - Social Blade Stats

I think he’ll start losing support if he doesn’t buy a building this year though.
Yep no building and those subs (and those superchats) start slipping away. It's not that he'll be thanos snapped Tommy's still around but the money will dissipate and Tariq has a way higher overhead than Tommy and certainly Umar. 'Riq needs every sub and supporter he can get.

Daps
They did and nobody took that shyt seriously, because coming from an immigrant, the first thing you do when you come over to america is get Section 8 and ebt :russ:, because where you come from EBT and Section 8 is a come up from having nothing to eat and living in a hut w/ no running water.
the fba argument I keep hearing though is immigrants come from well-off families. so which is it?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
the fba argument I keep hearing though is immigrants come from well-off families. so which is it?
It used to be both but now for Africans it's the latter. You ain't getting into america unless you have clout. The reason why Nigerians are the most educated people in america is becuase broke ass Nigerians can't get in.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

I never head of that:heh:

We do not have a bunch of Prince Akeem's/Prince of Persia and etc. immigrating into America, the majority of them did not come into America with Wealth.

Last edited: