Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
They did and nobody took that shyt seriously, because coming from an immigrant, the first thing you do when you come over to america is get Section 8 and ebt :russ:, because where you come from EBT and Section 8 is a come up from having nothing to eat and living in a hut w/ no running water.

the fba argument I keep hearing though is immigrants come from well-off families. so which is it?

:patrice:Which one is it though? this always confuses me

I never head of that:heh:

We do not have a bunch of Prince Akeem's/Prince of Persia and etc. immigrating into America, the majority of them did not come into America with Wealth.

Or

It’s a lopsided comparison. The people that make it out of Africa or the Caribbeans into America are usually the best of their countries financially which of course leads to better development.

OR,
Immigrants are far more likely to be educated, wealthy, and well-connected when they immigrate for the US.

:jbhmm:

Daps
:russ: I said before on here he got the same mannerism as an old co worker who swore he wasn’t gay but hung around nothing but gay men

My issue off jump he got defensive just from someone asking the status of the building:dwillhuh:

My lawyer friend swears up and down that
Tariq is a fakkit. I didn't believe it at first but now I see what she was talking about.

larsattack

All Star
Daps
it's pretty simple.biden has a history of 30+ years of political action directly disparaging FBA, as an actual practicing politician.

Trump does not. im not sure whats hard to get about that
I’m going off the conversation. The conversation was about who is more racist. Tariq said he doesn’t count any racist act trump did before being president but then adds everything Biden did before he was president. What I don’t get is how could Tariq have won the debate if he wasn’t consistent on anything he said ? The man even called him out for it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I never head of that:heh:

We do not have a bunch of Prince Akeem's/Prince of Persia and etc. immigrating into America, the majority of them did not come into America with Wealth.
Trust me you can't get a visa unless you have a good reason. A mexican can cross the border even if a African tried to cross he'd have to fly to a country he could get. visa to then have the paper to walk through. Africans don't get in nowdays unless their family (who must have paper too) files for them on family reunification or dude gets in on a student visa (which he has to pay in full the whole tuition) Or they c00n out for america by spying for america or almost dying in some secret war they got going on in Africa other than that not a chance in hell. Technically the Muslim ban is still in effect.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I’m going off the conversation. The conversation was about who is more racist. Tariq said he doesn’t count any racist act trump did before being president but then adds everything Biden did before he was president. What I don’t get is how could Tariq have won the debate if he wasn’t consistent on anything he said ? The man even called him out for it.
I took it as Tariq was talking in terms of them being in political positions.

larsattack

All Star
Daps
I took it as Tariq was talking in terms of them being in political positions.
But again, the man called up about who is more racist. So in Tariq’s world dylan roof would be better than joe Biden because he wasn’t a politician when he murdered black people.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The video is timestamped.
full