The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes it shows that anybody can get roasted on, but with Non-FBA, you take roasting seriously lol....White people get roasted, Hispanics, Non-FBA immigrants, FBA and etc., anybody can get joked on.
Lol stop. You really think If one of those African dudes he was clowning on Twitter a few weeks ago hit him with some “section 8, chitlins and EBT” jokes he would brush it off as roasting?:heh::mjlol:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Tariq never engaged with anything the man said and the breh had Tariq contradicting himself.
Tariq: “you can’t quatify racism…. But if you could.. Biden would be more racist” :leostare:

if that makes sense to you than go ahead. But the SC breh won

it's pretty simple.biden has a history of 30+ years of political action directly disparaging FBA, as an actual practicing politician.

Trump does not. im not sure whats hard to get about that

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean if someone called my line screaming like that I'll feel a way too. But dude should have cut her off and kept it moving.

He throws insults like a gay man would and is also self-hating. How is Mr. FBA using chitlins as an insult when it's part of FBA culture, also the name Gladys is a classic name among older FBA females why is that an insult? And what's up with him always going to these CAC-like insults about welfare and people being ghetto.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
this guy is talking about his own ppl like he does non FBA... I don't trust any of these clowns

we have culture of roasting. the nikka played her out, and she played herself out. y'all are using this as an opportunity to air out your hate of dude.

He's fowl for talking to a donor like that:picard: he's not building shyt and is scamming ADOS folks

how exactly have you arrived at this conclusion sir? do you know something the rest of us don't?

You sound like an agent/cac

wait, so FBA roasting people isn't a part of our culture? :ohhh:now it's a cac thing? news to me.

i mean if someone called my line screaming like that I'll feel a way too. But dude should have cut her off and kept it moving.

He throws insults like a gay man would and is also self-hating. How is Mr. FBA using chitlins as an insult when it's part of FBA culture, also the name Gladys is a classic name among older FBA females why is that an insult? And what's up with him always going to these CAC-like insults about welfare and people being ghetto.

FBA practice joking on each other based off of where we are from.FBA have different cultures within the larger culture based off the part of the country we live in. dude is from the west coast, so a joke about chitlins doesn't mean dude is gay or self hating.

you dudes be reaching for real

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we have culture of roasting. the nikka played her out, and she played herself out. y'all are using this as an opportunity to air out your hate of dude.

how exactly have you arrived at this conclusion sir? do you know something the rest of us don't?

wait, so FBA roasting people isn't a part of our culture? :ohhh:now it's a cac thing? news to me.

FBA practice joking on each other based off of where we are from.FBA have different cultures within the larger culture based off the part of the country we live in. dude is from the west coast, so a joke about chitlins doesn't mean dude is gay or self hating.

you dudes be reaching for real

what are you even talking about:gucci: about every group on earth practice joking on each other and this wasn't it. You missed the each other part cause she was not partaking in joking, those were insults. He could have simply said "mam this is not the show for that will be giving updates on the museum another time" instead of throwing out white supremacist jokes about welfare and being ghetto.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
what are you even talking about:gucci: about every group on earth practice joking on each other and this wasn't it. You missed the each other part cause she was not partaking in joking, those were insults. He could have simply said "mam this is not the show for that will be giving updates on the museum another time" instead of throwing out white supremacist jokes about welfare and being ghetto.

i was addressing your talking points directly.

she called in, tried to "expose" dude, and got fukking clowned. don't step in the kitchen if you can't take the heat. ol sensitive ass nikkas.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
it's pretty simple.biden has a history of 30+ years of political action directly disparaging FBA, as an actual practicing politician.

C'mon my guy Trump discriminated against Black people living in his apartments.

Trump put out a full page ad calling for the death penalty for the Central Park 5.

you can say #bothsides and leave it at that.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
C'mon my guy Trump discriminated against Black people living in his apartments.

Trump put out a full page ad calling for the death penalty for the Central Park 5.

you can say #bothsides and leave it at that.

i don't need to say shyt. FOH

i don't need to bring up what trump has done to prove his point.

to make it seem like trump is worse, when he quantifiably isn't, is against the point i was trying to make.

you caping for a career politician who made it his lifes work to disenfranchise FBA is very funny style.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps

to make it seem like trump is worse, when he quantifiably isn't, is against the point i was trying to make.

you caping for a career politician who made it his lifes work to disenfranchise FBA is very funny style.
This

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

See that's the problem.

To be a true bothsider is to Not Care because no one is offering you tangibles.

Basic political science there's two parties if you depress the vote in either one the other one wins. So if you tell me fukk Biden but I'm no Republican Mitch McConnell will smile because he wins.

If you say fukk Trump then Biden smiles. It's hard to be more #botsides than me not only do I not vote I don't put money in the economy.

One thing I can say for certain is if you think that white people are gonna ally with or make deals with Black People for some short term gain against white people...... That would be like a swirler or bedbuck thinking that they were gonna get some pass from all white people just because they're fukking one white person.

white people didn't take over the planet by making deals that favored non white people to gain something that would hurt white people as a whole. That's the essense of code.

If you're ADOS you're in a wierd space the best benefit would be america failing but that doesn't mean you'd win or be seen as non american if someone took over or you could be super Captain Black america in which case it would behoove you to do time in the military or law enforcement.