The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
Imagine stanning for Ta-Reek Nashyt - A man that wouldn't piss on you even if you were on fire. What has he brought with donations for his supposed museum? Any historical items? Any pieces of art? Has he hired anybody to make the museum, like carpenters? Plumbers? Electricians? Welders? Painters?
I think we all know the answer!? Just ask Umar Johnson and his school project.

I suppose fools love being scammed, so long as it makes you feel good. Just another product of single mothers that needed a father figure.

Ta-Reek is laughing all the way to the bank.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Imagine stanning for Ta-Reek Nashyt - A man that wouldn't piss on you even if you were on fire. What has he brought with donations for his supposed museum? Any historical items? Any pieces of art? Has he hired anybody to make the museum, like carpenters? Plumbers? Electricians? Welders? Painters?
I think we all know the answer!? Just ask Umar Johnson and his school project.

I suppose fools love being scammed, so long as it makes you feel good. Just another product of single mothers that needed a father figure.

Ta-Reek is laughing all the way to the bank.
:umad:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
I kind of like his whole life arc, from a narrative perspective. I like to think that Tariq's life to date is Clay Davis' origin story, the things he did before becoming a state senator for Maryland and appearing on The Wire

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Last edited: