@No Sleep ran off with the bag smh :lolbron:

FKeOS36VEAMg9Z6

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh: So Tariq said in a Twitter spaces a couple weeks he would finally do an interview/discussion with Hotep Jesus. About time. Looking forward to it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Some moron just called the Tariq show and said he is from South Carolina. Lawd have mercy!!!
That was one of the dumbest/funniest calls ever, he's the reason why black folks will never be taken seriously as voters.
The South Carolina breh won that. I’m surprised tariq didn’t cut him off sooner
If his intention was to sound like a complete dumbass then yes he won, if he was trying to sound intelligent then he failed miserably.

Tariq: "Why vote for Biden"
Caller: "So trump won't win"
Tariq: "Biden is racist"
Caller: "Trump mo racist"
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That was one of the dumbest/funniest calls ever, he's the reason why black folks will never be taken seriously as voters.

If his intention was to sound like a complete dumbass then yes he won, if was trying to sound intelligent then he failed miserably.

Really? Jesus :snoop:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

If his intention was to sound like a complete dumbass then yes he won, if was trying to sound intelligent then he failed miserably.

I guess you somehow missed all the years of dancing and bs talk of hot sauce in purses and wobbling whenever white politicians addressed Black voters. And you must’ve missed Claude Anderson’s warning that when Latinos overtook us as the largest minority voting demographic that our usefulness to the Democratic Party would be complete and we’d be a permanent underclass in this country.

But Tariq is the problem? No my friend, it’s the low information citizen such as yourself who’ve held Black people back for decades.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I guess you somehow missed all the years of dancing and bs talk of hot sauce in purses and wobbling whenever white politicians addressed Black voters. And you must’ve missed Claude Anderson’s warning that when Latinos overtook us as the largest minority voting demographic that our usefulness to the Democratic Party would be complete and we’d be a permanent underclass in this country.

But Tariq is the problem? No my friend, it’s the low information citizen such as yourself who’ve held Black people back for decades.
:russ: Breh he was agreeing with you