The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I don’t see the problem. All holidays are made up aren’t they?

Black people don’t really fukk with Kwanzaa like that. That was made up. By a agent.

Tariq thinks outside the box. I don’t know if this will catch on but fukk it let it rock.

It will probably be forgotten by 2024, but I like that he encourages people to give someone a pro black/history book during the holiday.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone is still in their feelings days later. Oh you big mad. :mjlol::umad:
I'm in my feelings and mad because I pointed out a lie (which I predicted)? :ohhh:

I got a notification to this thread. But let's keep the focus on you beung a stan to a dummy. Couldn't be me :hhh:

And I'm done now. No more responses. I knew you was a weak Lil boy and you easily provided proof. My man!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I'm in my feelings and mad because I pointed out a lie (which I predicted)? :ohhh:

I got a notification to this thread. But let's keep the focus on you beung a stan to a dummy. Couldn't be me :hhh:

And I'm done now. No more responses. I knew you was a weak Lil boy and you easily provided proof. My man!
I don’t Stan anyone but whatever helps you c00ns sleep at night. :yeshrug:

How can I be a Tariq Stan but this bed buck has notifications for a Tariq Nasheed thread? These c00ns really don’t understand irony.:laff:

Last edited: