The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
as a white guy, I'd just like to give a shout out to Tariq for taking the pressure off white ppl like me and his mother in law to focus solely on causing division and strife within his own community

He's making it easier for us white ppl out here so salute to him:salute:

I respect your honesty. Thou it's not Tariq who's causing this… but that's besides the arguments…

:salute:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Enjoy,

Ps. the foundation was reshaped during the Reconstruction Era. So there's not such thing as a FWA. The only foundation white Americans have shaped was racism and fascism in white supremacy and spread that all over the globe.

Tariq is not a good debater at all.

And it's a shame he's the figurehead of the FBA/ADOS movement currently.

Malcolm or Huey could have intellectually addressed every question they had and at the end of the conversation had everyone including them on his side.

Instead Tariq is just a troll getting his def comedy jam on for likes and giggles. It's unfortunate.

Division keeps his pockets fat tho.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Tariq is not a good debater at all.

And it's a shame he's the figurehead of the FBA/ADOS movement currently.

Malcolm or Huey could have intellectually addressed every question they had and at the end of the conversation had everyone including them on his side.

Instead Tariq is just a troll getting his def comedy jam on for likes and giggles. It's unfortunate.

Division keeps his pockets fat tho.
All the above is a personal opinion, which I am not going to argue over. Fundamentally Tariq is right in his talking points, that is what matters.

Daps
Reppin
All the above is a personal opinion, which I am not going to argue over. Fundamentally Tariq is right in his talking points.
What talking points?

He didn't make any

I listened to both videos and in both he pretty much just cracked jokes and when he wasn't doing that he was just grilling people on their own personal history and background. Reminded me of being back in highschool

Breh need to step down and let someone more articulate be the front man

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
What talking points?

He didn't make any

I listened to both videos and in both he pretty much just cracked jokes and when he wasn't doing that he was just grilling people on their own personal history and background. Reminded me of being back in highschool

I am speaking on his overall talking points he has addressed over the many years in the fight against ws.

One would expect that new incoming Africans considered the 400 years mistreatment of their people as unjust and would be upset over this, but surprisingly this is not the case for and with many Black immigrants. That's a problem.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
What talking points?

He didn't make any

See this the problem:gucci:instead of being mad at the immigrant c00ns destroying you’ country, youre mad about jokes :dwillhuh: youre mad at him going against the immigrant c00n class?:gucci:

Daps
Reppin
I am speaking on his overall talking points he has addressed over the many years in the fight against ws.

One would expect that new incoming Africans considered the 400 years mistreatment of their people as unjust and would be upset over this, but surprisingly this is not the case for and with many Black immigrants. That's a problem.
You can look and find any group of people and there will always be those on the fringe who will represent all the negative attributes you're looking for. And they will certainly prove any point you're trying to make.

I'm not one to put every single individual of a specific group in one single box because of what's happening on the fringe of that group. Tariq sharing these clips is designed to get your emotions riled up from the fringe and to make us angry and miserable.

Tariq is all about confusion and focuses on division. And it's fattened his pockets greatly so there's no reason for him to stop or change because the almighty dollar is his bottom line. As opposed to actually building with people and being progressive. The same way he clowns immigrants is pretty much the same way he clowns his ADOS callers on a regular basis. Dude is that lame dude in HS who cracks jokes...and never grew out of it. But since he's wealthy and we in the black community respect money more than anything else in the world its justified though. He's the "stupid" person's favorite "intellectuall"

Also with that being said I'm one of those few (it seems) that doesn't think White Supremacy is the biggest problem black Americans currently face. Maybe in 1965 and before...but anyone still pushing that is not grounded in reality or just using it as a hustle to fatten their pockets. I never seen white ppl unless it's on TV or someone calls the police. They're not even on my mind on a daily basis like they seem to be on alot of people's minds today. And even if WS was the cause of all black Americans issues...just the simple fact that you're placing the blame on someone else pretty much means we can forget about fixing whatever problems we think we need fixing. Whatever solutions would have to come down from the supreme and all mighty white man.

The same ideals we pretend we're passing down to our children are the same ones we don't seem to be applying to ourselves as a collective.

My butter biscuit rant is over

Last edited:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Also with that being said I'm one of those few (it seems) that doesn't think White Supremacy is the biggest problem black Americans currently face. Maybe in 1965 and before...but anyone still pushing that is not grounded in reality or just using it as a hustle to fatten their pockets. I never seen white ppl unless it's on TV or someone calls the police. They're not even on my mind on a daily basis like they seem to be on alot of people's minds today. And even if WS was the cause of all black Americans issues...just the simple fact that you're placing the blame on someone else pretty much means we can forget about fixing whatever problems we think we need fixing. Whatever solutions would have to come down from the supreme and all mighty white man.

The same ideals we pretend we're passing down to our children are the same ones we don't seem to be applying to ourselves as a collective.

My butter biscuit rant is over

c00n

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Anybody that still listens to that lying, scam artist, Ta-Reek Nashyt, deserves to be scammed by him. A man that talks about 'suspected white supremacists' and 'white supremacy', yet he lives in a gated community full of white people with his mulatta wife, his children and his white mother in law.

He epitomises what's wrong with the Yank education system. If Ta-Reek was half as smart as he thinks is he'd be Overlord of the world... with his mulatta wife, his children and his white mother in law.
Tether Babble