The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
Anybody that still listens to that lying, scam artist, Ta-Reek Nashyt, deserves to be scammed by him. A man that talks about 'suspected white supremacists' and 'white supremacy', yet he lives in a gated community full of white people with his mulatta wife, his children and his white mother in law.

He epitomises what's wrong with the Yank education system. If Ta-Reek was half as smart as he thinks is he'd be Overlord of the world... with his mulatta wife, his children and his white mother in law.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Anybody that still listens to that lying, scam artist, Ta-Reek Nashyt, deserves to be scammed by him. A man that talks about 'suspected white supremacists' and 'white supremacy', yet he lives in a gated community full of white people with his mulatta wife, his children and his white mother in law.

He epitomises what's wrong with the Yank education system. If Ta-Reek was half as smart as he thinks is he'd be Overlord of the world... with his mulatta wife, his children and his white mother in law.
:umad:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city

Shut up tether c00n

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
as a white guy, I'd just like to give a shout out to Tariq for taking the pressure off white ppl like me and his mother in law to focus solely on causing division and strife within his own community

He's making it easier for us white ppl out here so salute to him:salute:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
as a white guy, I'd just like to give a shout out to Tariq for taking the pressure off white ppl like me and his mother in law to focus solely on causing division and strife within his own community

:mjpls:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

:ban:

Negged. :ahh:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Hit dog hollering :umad:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city

Shut up cac, go dig up yo dead family