The Tariq Nasheed Thread

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
^^^^ There are some cats that got some harsh grills. lol

"nikka look like he got a mouth full of laptops" (c) Johnny Mack of the Foxxhole

Daps
I know right. If nikkas bootleg all that other shyt like "Batman, Ted, Spiderman, the Avengers or whatever else then...ok, whatever.

But if yall going to the theaters or buying the netflicks, DVDs...then why not support someone who is doing the same thing that actually shows black folks in a good light...

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I guess the bolded is where we somewhat disagree, although I don't really

TN seemed to have a gripe that white people had a natural inclination to want to be around and help other white people first, which is just a human condition that isn't unique to any race or group... you go to Subway restaurants in the city, one might have all Indian immigrants, another might have all Salvadorian immigrants, etc... people stick to and look out for their own kind. And in many ways, even with AA in place, its hard to really prevent that. If two candidates are equally qualified, w/o employers disclosing the qualifications, race, gender etc of everyone they interview and hire, you can't really prevent people acting on preferences. But thats a digression.

My point really is, I think there was a lot of malice and hatred in the discrimination that lead up to the CRA that has majorly fizzled out. But TN is still within the mindstate that the mindstate is just like the pre CRA days, which I disagree with. And his "evidence" is largely based on shyt he largely pulls out of his ass to feed into his own confirmation bias. Like Liggins said, that dude who called was pretty much trolling and not built to go up against TN, but if he ever gets tangled w/someone w/half a brain he is going to have to do his homework.

And its really sad that folks who even question dude are written off as "white sympathizers". If folks dont think for themselves, they will get bamboozled. Like I said I think dude is doing a lot of and preaching a lot of shyt nikkas need to hear. I already said on the old board his use of codewords like "Macking" and "dimes" and shyt are just buzzwords to get dudes to listen, and I respect + understand that. But that doesn't mean I have to agree w/everything dude says.

Again, everything you described is learned behavior. If you claim that whites were looking out for whites, while making sure to impede access for blacks, is the same as blacks hiring another black, and an indian restaurant that has indians working in there, then that's a separate discussion for another thread. You have a skewed perspective on the black/white relations of yester-years, thus your perspective on today's results from that past relationship is also skewed