The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Obviously there is a difference between Jim Crow laws and Tariq looking out for a black guy when he has work to hire someone to do

But we are not facing Jim Crow levels of discrimination anymore. History is relevant in the outcome of where we are today, but it doesn't excuse blatant double standards, nor is it necessarily relevant to the thinking process behind decisions made today. IOW, its silly to say a white hiring manager picked a white candidate today because they have the same seeds of racial hatred as certain whites decades ago on its own... but its especially ridiculous when Tariq does the same thing for reasons that can be applied to anybody (looking out for their own at the expense of others). You can't cry about discrimination and then discriminate yourself. If you can't understand that, :manny:

:why:

"History is a vast complicated early warning system"

How can you say history is only relevant in the outcome of where we are today when you trying to downplay the socio-economical results of today due to history?

ol "there's no white-only signs, so we all equal" azz nikka

The mere fact you are comparing Jim Crow laws to what Tariq is saying proves that you are brainwashed to be reactionary versus rational thinker. You want to straddle the lines in these race discussions because you know there are certain views that are deemed reverse-racist-ish. So you omit the perspective filled argument of Tariq and just summarize as "oh he had said to not hire white folks." Typical behavior of a lazy rational thinker, whose only goal is to ensure that you are not viewed as a reverse-racist. Go-along, to get-along

Again. What are characachers? :whoo:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:laff: at the video of Sabir Bey getting served...someone posted it on his FB he also denied it was him.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
:laff: at the video of Sabir Bey getting served...someone posted it on his FB he also denied it was him.

The way it was written in the legal document wasn't him.

Anyway, I used to rock with Sabir. He did some real shady shyt. After that, I just cut ties. Tariq is still fake though. He's not into enlightening his ppl, he's tires to hustle folks.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
The way it was written in the legal document wasn't him.

Anyway, I used to rock with Sabir. He did some real shady shyt. After that, I just cut ties. Tariq is still fake though. He's not into enlightening his ppl, he's tires to hustle folks.

Are you referring to the Person/Name vs Human Being arguement? :russ: that shyt dont work man...

But kinda surprised you fell out with Sabir...you used to go hard for him.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Are you referring to the Person/Name vs Human Being arguement? :russ: that shyt dont work man...

But kinda surprised you fell out with Sabir...you used to go hard for him.

It's not about whether or not it works...it's truly about exposing the fraud. Contrary to what ppl feel it does work. My only issue is the misuse to get out of binding lawful contract.

With Sabir, he's shady. Ppl catching on...he's going girl to girl, house to house, begging folks for money. Gave him $300 to get him to nyc. The dirty moor stayed in LA and was posting pics with new gear on. I called him to see what's up. He said he was going the following week. Had the nerve to ask if I was still going to his show. Money wasn't the issue. It's all about principle. He's a dirty moor that Drew Ali spoke of... Im not perfect neither, but I admit my wrongs.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
It's not about whether or not it works...it's truly about exposing the fraud. Contrary to what ppl feel it does work. My only issue is the misuse to get out of binding lawful contract.

I can respect that point of view.

I guess I should've said I've never seen it being documented as working. I've seen cases of people getting locked up / losing their house behind it though.