The Tariq Nasheed Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
i've been the only one to bring that up :ehh: black women arent being "street harassed" by BM with good jobs and careers. infact, if you listen to their past complaints, those men are pole vaulting over them for white women OR they're gay.
Yeah they're mad they can't get the "right" BM to approach them cause like you and I'm sure others have said its only a certain type of dude doing that wild shyt.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
When Tariq Nasheed is contacted by CNN to share his views on this stuff and then subsequently attacked by these folks with an agenda...yeah, people are DEFINITELY watching and these topics are important and affect us on a daily basis.

This street harassment movement is a movement gaining ground and legitimacy.

I'm cool with combating all forms of physical harassment...but this underhanded shyt about verbal harassment is insulting.
I just caught up a little on this thread...these are just some goofy bytches.
Man, I have a hard time believing most women think like this.

Are a lot of these chicks lesbian?

Older feminist dont seem to be this annoying.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The state of NY passed a law making it an felony to annoy police officers, sounds like this street harassment law is just an extension of that.

http://rt.com/usa/us-police-harrassment-crime-308/

Like I said in an earlier post. This shyt will bite black women in the ass. Some cac says something disrespectful to you and you respond back, guess who's side the cops are gonna pick :mjpls:

and then they'll jump on twitter and complain black men aren't protecting them :ehh: black men lose either way, but im getting at least 2 BW locked up if they try to pass some shyt like that in cali

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
and then they'll jump on twitter and complain black men aren't protecting them :ehh: black men lose either way, but im getting at least 2 BW locked up if they try to pass some shyt like that in cali

The only thing cops hate more than black women are black men. They'd lock your ass up right along with her :heh:

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
I was the caller Muffy and all Tariq did was talk in circles. He did not even acknowledge there was a problem, but wants to get mad when some women say there is one and think of a way to solve it. There was no reason to bring up women going to jail, because women are not the ones bothering other females on the street all day. It was just a little straw man tactic because he didn't know what else to say.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was the caller Muffy and all Tariq did was talk in circles. He did not even acknowledge there was a problem, but wants to get mad when some women say there is one and think of a way to solve it. There was no reason to bring up women going to jail, because women are not the ones bothering other females on the street all day. It was just a little straw man tactic because he didn't know what else to say.

black women verbally harass people all day, every day.

MayQueen

Daps
Reppin
MYOB
black women verbally harass people all day, every day.

Then do something about it, like something is being done about men harassing women. I personally think you are full of shyt though. Go to NYC and walk for half an hour and see how many men are bothering the women, a lot more than these black women you claim are harassing people.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then do something about it, like something is being done about men harassing women. I personally think you are full of shyt though. Go to NYC and walk for half an hour and see how many men are bothering the women, a lot more than these black women you claim are harassing people.

black women are so hypocritical. complaining about street harassment but i assume you found jay-z being assaulted by a woman funny.

MayQueen

Daps
Reppin
MYOB
black women are so hypocritical. complaining about street harassment but i assume you found jay-z being assaulted by a woman funny.

Nobody being assaulted is funny, what was funny was all the hoopla about it. Can you black boys ever stop being victims and turning black women into the bad guys?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody being assaulted is funny, what was funny was all the hoopla about it. Can you black boys ever stop being victims and turning black women into the bad guys?
what was funny about the "hoopla"

whats funny about your avatar?

whats funny about all the women who think they can hit men w/o any fear of being hit back?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

We're not talking about physical assault.

We're talking about verbal "Harassment"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Why do you need laws preventing dudes from talking?