The Tariq Nasheed Thread

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Why can't more sistas say this and be done with it? I'm sure we all agree with this? :what:

Another thing people overlook is the common theme of poverty that is seen in the guys doing street harassment. Obviously some dusty nikkas hanging around somewhere are going to say some off the wall stuff. And that goes for the poor blue collar white people as well (i.e. the stereotypical construction workers). And for the white guys, it goes beyond socioeconomic status because some drunk frat boys will say some wild stuff to women as well.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another thing people overlook is the common theme of poverty that is seen in the guys doing street harassment. Obviously some dusty nikkas hanging around somewhere are going to say some off the wall stuff. And that goes for the poor blue collar white people as well (i.e. the stereotypical construction workers). And for the white guys, it goes beyond socioeconomic status because some drunk frat boys will say some wild stuff to women as well.

i've been the only one to bring that up :ehh: black women arent being "street harassed" by BM with good jobs and careers. infact, if you listen to their past complaints, those men are pole vaulting over them for white women OR they're gay.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
curious...
...why do yall pay so much attention to these twitter feminist?

I noticed men talking about all this stuff on msg boards lately (regardless of race). Do men actually come in contact w/ these broads on a daily?
I wouldnt even know about all this unless I read these threads.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sorry breh, I wish it was me but I ain't even get home til 12am last night (still ain't listen to the show).

With that said, I wouldn't be surprised if another marcuz calls into next weeks ustream :mjpls:
:merchant: pls dont do this breh :whoa:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
$10 says this won't be instituted in West Virginia :sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
curious...
...why do yall pay so much attention to these twitter feminist?

I noticed men talking about all this stuff on msg boards lately (regardless of race). Do men actually come in contact w/ these broads on a daily?
I wouldnt even know about all this unless I read these threads.

When Tariq Nasheed is contacted by CNN to share his views on this stuff and then subsequently attacked by these folks with an agenda...yeah, people are DEFINITELY watching and these topics are important and affect us on a daily basis.

This street harassment movement is a movement gaining ground and legitimacy.

I'm cool with combating all forms of physical harassment...but this underhanded shyt about verbal harassment is insulting.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The state of NY passed a law making it an felony to annoy police officers, sounds like this street harassment law is just an extension of that.

http://rt.com/usa/us-police-harrassment-crime-308/

Like I said in an earlier post. This shyt will bite black women in the ass. Some cac says something disrespectful to you and you respond back, guess who's side the cops are gonna pick :mjpls: