The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

N she cute too

35e35627f4d3c010e1527816d9f35a13.jpeg

Yall have been gassing these females for the past decade and now chickens have come home to roost :ufdup:

wheywhey

Pro
Daps
Amara Lawson-Chavanu has a bright future ahead of her. She's scheduled to graduate college at 18, right before her 19th birthday. She has worked a congressional reelection campaign and she is currently a US House of Representatives intern.

I think this interview with Tariq will teach a lot. She just turned 17 two days ago and still learning about the fickleness of adults. I predict she is going to become well-known in her future career. She attend Bard's College Simon's Rock which has a program for gifted children. Ronan Farrow graduated at 15.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/amara-lawson-chavanu/67/b93/822

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I cant embed tweets but heres what i found in the discussion, her twitter name is sonitainmotion

1. "To all men that think we (women) need your "Hello" or "How are you"... WE DON'T"

2. "I PROMISE, if you dont say hi to us as we move through the world, on the street/bus/outside the store, we are FINE"

3. if i could go ONE DAY without being harassed, what some men call "friendliness", i would feel more "ok" than the day i did before"

:what:

A lot of these feminists are lesbians so these responses don't even surprise me.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yall have been gassing these females for the past decade and now chickens have come home to roost :ufdup:
Basically this chick overrating the fukk out of herself. I live in Philly would love to know what types of lames giving her play. This homely chick getting harassed dudes out here must be vampire thirsty. Smfh

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.

N she cute too

35e35627f4d3c010e1527816d9f35a13.jpeg

I read that like :mindblown: we cant say hi now? Damn. I said it last night if you stopped one of these women on the street to ask for directions that could be considered harassment

N keep in mind this is EXACTLY the type of whore who is gonna run around crying "who is protecting black women", "black men don't do anything for us", "don't expect black men to defend you". N other garbage these dry cooch fembo nutbags seep out their pie holes. THis is exactly why you also shouldn't take anything that comes out of their mouths seriously. Their aim isn't to uplift black people...or even black women. It's entirely to DEGRADE black men.

fukk em

Thats it, at the end of the day their confused they want us around but wanna keep us at arm length we cant :cape: if they want to pick and chose when, where, and how we do it

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:mjlol: Average black feminist is dumb as shyt
Hinestly what I think it is going on is these chicks hanging around dudes and definitely girlfriends that ain't telling them the shyt they saying is stupid. Since nobody in their curcle saying shyt they take this junk outside their group and cats that ain't trying to fukk looking at these dopes like :russ: x:dwillhuh:x:comeon:x:what:x:wtf:x:mindblown: at the same damn time. They just used to dudes and girlfriends :cape:x :lawd: with the dumb shyt though.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I read that like :mindblown: we cant say hi now? Damn. I said it last night if you stopped one of these women on the street to ask for directions that could be considered harassment

Thats it, at the end of the day their confused they want us around but wanna keep us at arm length we cant :cape: if they want to pick and chose when, where, and how we do it
Tueth is besides these chicks being crazy they also letting you to know the real is they only say that to cats they think is ugly. I've never saw a chick turn down a dude they wanted or liked even if they didn't know them so that bullshyt she and any other chick is kicking is bullshyt. Just take it as the chick ain't feeling you if she hit you with that joker shyt because if these chicks don't want to get cracked on fukk they trying to look their best for?